Looking for a Receptionist/Secretary

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-15-2009, 07:33 PM
lawin is a jewel in the roughlawin is a jewel in the roughlawin is a jewel in the rough
thanks everyone. i have a few interviews already lined up for tomorrow. i am sure i will find one who fits the bill.

Old 06-17-2009, 07:43 AM
BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by lawin
thanks everyone. i have a few interviews already lined up for tomorrow. i am sure i will find one who fits the bill.

So any luck with the interviews?

Old 06-17-2009, 10:08 AM
lawin is a jewel in the roughlawin is a jewel in the roughlawin is a jewel in the rough
Originally Posted by BoxsterGirlie01
So any luck with the interviews?
very much so. the original pay rate will be thrown out the door because i got some very good people coming in for interviews. before i was having trouble finding people just to come in, now its a tough choice. thanks everyone!

Old 06-18-2009, 01:13 AM
brendo has a reputation beyond reputebrendo has a reputation beyond reputebrendo has a reputation beyond reputebrendo has a reputation beyond reputebrendo has a reputation beyond reputebrendo has a reputation beyond reputebrendo has a reputation beyond reputebrendo has a reputation beyond reputebrendo has a reputation beyond reputebrendo has a reputation beyond reputebrendo has a reputation beyond repute
um, pics? i think i'm tracking the discussion. you're looking for a hot chic to be our admin. so when interviewing, do you start with hot and evaluate to admin? OR, do you screen for admin and then check for HOT at the interview.

i'd recommend watching californication to make sure you know what you're getting into - it's on demand with directv

:-)

Old 06-18-2009, 09:58 AM
Originally Posted by brendo
um, pics? i think i'm tracking the discussion. you're looking for a hot chic to be our admin. so when interviewing, do you start with hot and evaluate to admin? OR, do you screen for admin and then check for HOT at the interview.

i'd recommend watching californication to make sure you know what you're getting into - it's on demand with directv

:-)
so far all the screening has been done by the referrers. most people who i ask and know me well already have a standard for me and it has worked out well thus far.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.