Photoshoot: 1947 Ferrari Corsa Spyder

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-18-2009, 09:45 AM
H20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud of
This car was cool...I talked with the owner for about 1/2 hour in the trailer while he was getting it ready to unload. Pretty cool "Ferrari Heritage" imho.

His son was there and I carefully explained that if I heard in 20 years that he was selling the car out of his family I would hunt him down and kill him. Jason's right on...Priceless car with almost no family investment. This is what old Ferrari's are supposed to be.

Old 06-18-2009, 09:26 PM
Busta Rib has much to be proud ofBusta Rib has much to be proud ofBusta Rib has much to be proud ofBusta Rib has much to be proud ofBusta Rib has much to be proud ofBusta Rib has much to be proud ofBusta Rib has much to be proud ofBusta Rib has much to be proud ofBusta Rib has much to be proud of
What a machine and pristine example. That is a piece of history. You guys are right, that car is priceless and hopefully will pass down in generations within the family. Thanks for sharing, JT.

Old 06-18-2009, 09:50 PM
kyleblix is infamous around these parts
Simply beautiful