Anyone headed to Pacific Raceway for the Historic/Sovren races July 3-5th?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-26-2009, 07:46 AM
BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !
Thanks for all of the PM's guys! See ya'll soon!

Old 06-30-2009, 09:43 PM
BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !
bump*

woohoo!

Sun
Jul 5

AM Clouds / PM Sun

79°
56°

Old 07-01-2009, 09:05 AM
Bleu Omdurman has a reputation beyond reputeBleu Omdurman has a reputation beyond reputeBleu Omdurman has a reputation beyond reputeBleu Omdurman has a reputation beyond reputeBleu Omdurman has a reputation beyond reputeBleu Omdurman has a reputation beyond reputeBleu Omdurman has a reputation beyond reputeBleu Omdurman has a reputation beyond reputeBleu Omdurman has a reputation beyond reputeBleu Omdurman has a reputation beyond reputeBleu Omdurman has a reputation beyond repute
Yup, it should be fun.

Old 07-01-2009, 10:25 AM
PJS
PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !
I will be there sometime on Friday to check out the cars/pits

Old 07-01-2009, 11:25 PM
BuzzedHornet has a brilliant futureBuzzedHornet has a brilliant futureBuzzedHornet has a brilliant futureBuzzedHornet has a brilliant futureBuzzedHornet has a brilliant futureBuzzedHornet has a brilliant futureBuzzedHornet has a brilliant futureBuzzedHornet has a brilliant futureBuzzedHornet has a brilliant futureBuzzedHornet has a brilliant futureBuzzedHornet has a brilliant future
I will be Friday for sure and very likely Sunday. If I go out Sunday I will text you Jody to find out where you guys are!

Old 07-02-2009, 09:24 AM
^^good deal! i hope you can make it! =)

Old 07-03-2009, 07:34 PM
By the way, I wanted to mention that if anyone wants to roll down together, Todd and myself will be leaving at 8:00 since we will be parking in the corral and we need to be there at 8:30'ish.

Anyone want to meet us at Whole Foods, Bellevue at 8:00 am on Sunday to drive down?

Old 07-03-2009, 11:18 PM
BuzzedHornet has a brilliant futureBuzzedHornet has a brilliant futureBuzzedHornet has a brilliant futureBuzzedHornet has a brilliant futureBuzzedHornet has a brilliant futureBuzzedHornet has a brilliant futureBuzzedHornet has a brilliant futureBuzzedHornet has a brilliant futureBuzzedHornet has a brilliant futureBuzzedHornet has a brilliant futureBuzzedHornet has a brilliant future
Jon Shirley's Ferrari 250 TR SWB from today...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SYi_7qbkixs

Old 07-05-2009, 03:25 AM
Memphis is a splendid one to beholdMemphis is a splendid one to beholdMemphis is a splendid one to beholdMemphis is a splendid one to beholdMemphis is a splendid one to beholdMemphis is a splendid one to beholdMemphis is a splendid one to behold
Hope to make it there today.. would be very excited to see that 250

Old 07-05-2009, 08:18 AM
Bleu Omdurman has a reputation beyond reputeBleu Omdurman has a reputation beyond reputeBleu Omdurman has a reputation beyond reputeBleu Omdurman has a reputation beyond reputeBleu Omdurman has a reputation beyond reputeBleu Omdurman has a reputation beyond reputeBleu Omdurman has a reputation beyond reputeBleu Omdurman has a reputation beyond reputeBleu Omdurman has a reputation beyond reputeBleu Omdurman has a reputation beyond reputeBleu Omdurman has a reputation beyond repute
Jody,

I'll meet you at whole foods. I'll be in the car corral too. I'm loading up my car now.

Old 07-05-2009, 11:02 PM
Originally Posted by Bleu Omdurman
Jody,

I'll meet you at whole foods. I'll be in the car corral too. I'm loading up my car now.

Hi Trevor....I just got home now. Good thing you were running late and I missed your post above because I would have felt bad if we missed you! Hahah! Nobody responded so we didn't stop by Whole Foods first.

Great seeing you today! Next year.....I want to trade cars with you for parade laps! wooohooo!

Rob....Great seeing you today too! The Hawaiian shaved ice was yummy! Did you end up getting one too?

We saw Bruce there! It was great seeing him too!

I'll post up some shots tomorrow when I get home from work!

Old 07-06-2009, 10:34 AM
IT was nice hanging out with you all. Rob, TJ, Mike, Shawn, BG, and Todd. My favorite part of the day was John Goodman's American Flag Corvette and that other Corvette fighting for first. Too bad John couldn't keep the car on the pavement in 3B!! It's always great to watch cars go two wide through 3A and B.

I was also a big fan of one of the 5th Wheel trailers. Rob, you know the one. Man that thing was just about perfect for my plans.

Old 07-06-2009, 01:35 PM
Brucem is a name known to allBrucem is a name known to allBrucem is a name known to allBrucem is a name known to allBrucem is a name known to allBrucem is a name known to all
Good to see the peeps I did. I was sooooo late getting there.

I had a chance to head over the go-kart track with Rob and meet up with Vincent and do some racing!! Loved every minute of it. I was racing in a pack of 4 with the owner and two other guys that have been racing for years and years. I was neck and neck with them the entire time..

Old 07-06-2009, 01:53 PM
PJS
PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by Brucem
I was racing in a pack of 4 with the owner and two other guys that have been racing for years and years. I was neck and neck with them the entire time..
Dear Hero,

How do you keep your cape from getting tangled up in the rear axle on the low speed turns?

PJS

Old 07-06-2009, 02:14 PM
Brucem is a name known to allBrucem is a name known to allBrucem is a name known to allBrucem is a name known to allBrucem is a name known to allBrucem is a name known to all
Originally Posted by PJS
Dear Hero,

How do you keep your cape from getting tangled up in the rear axle on the low speed turns?

PJS

ouch

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Anyone headed to Pacific Raceway for the Historic/Sovren races July 3-5th?