Anyone headed to Pacific Raceway for the Historic/Sovren races July 3-5th?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-06-2009, 02:41 PM
PJS
PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !
Wink

Originally Posted by Brucem
ouch
come on - that was a lay up - I could not resist

you know I love you ;-)

Old 07-06-2009, 02:52 PM
Brucem is a name known to allBrucem is a name known to allBrucem is a name known to allBrucem is a name known to allBrucem is a name known to allBrucem is a name known to all
Originally Posted by PJS

you know I love you ;-)
you need to meet me out there one day on a lunch break and show me those skills you have aquired over the years

Old 07-06-2009, 03:17 PM
PJS
PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !
you need to meet me out there one day on a lunch break and show me those skills you have aquired over the years
on like donkey kong

Old 07-06-2009, 03:24 PM
Bleu Omdurman has a reputation beyond reputeBleu Omdurman has a reputation beyond reputeBleu Omdurman has a reputation beyond reputeBleu Omdurman has a reputation beyond reputeBleu Omdurman has a reputation beyond reputeBleu Omdurman has a reputation beyond reputeBleu Omdurman has a reputation beyond reputeBleu Omdurman has a reputation beyond reputeBleu Omdurman has a reputation beyond reputeBleu Omdurman has a reputation beyond reputeBleu Omdurman has a reputation beyond repute
where is that popcorn icon when you need it?

Old 07-06-2009, 03:34 PM
H20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by PJS

you know I love you ;-)
Bruce if you are going to set yourself up for a fall please wear protective undergarments

PJ watch out....I've got it on good authority Bruce spends 3 nights a week at SkyKart

Originally Posted by PJS
on like donkey kong
Originally Posted by Bleu Omdurman
where is that popcorn icon when you need it?
I'll bring the video camera

Old 07-06-2009, 03:41 PM
Brucem is a name known to allBrucem is a name known to allBrucem is a name known to allBrucem is a name known to allBrucem is a name known to allBrucem is a name known to all
I don't have a Porsche anymore...so I am left with Go-Karts

Old 07-06-2009, 05:59 PM
BuzzedHornet has a brilliant futureBuzzedHornet has a brilliant futureBuzzedHornet has a brilliant futureBuzzedHornet has a brilliant futureBuzzedHornet has a brilliant futureBuzzedHornet has a brilliant futureBuzzedHornet has a brilliant futureBuzzedHornet has a brilliant futureBuzzedHornet has a brilliant futureBuzzedHornet has a brilliant futureBuzzedHornet has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by Bleu Omdurman
IT was nice hanging out with you all. Rob, TJ, Mike, Shawn, BG, and Todd. My favorite part of the day was John Goodman's American Flag Corvette and that other Corvette fighting for first. Too bad John couldn't keep the car on the pavement in 3B!! It's always great to watch cars go two wide through 3A and B.

I was also a big fan of one of the 5th Wheel trailers. Rob, you know the one. Man that thing was just about perfect for my plans.
Nice hanging with you too Trevor. That was the only "race" all day.

I do think you need that 5th wheel, it would be perfect for your needs. Can I watch you talk your wife into it? I need lessons!

Old 07-06-2009, 06:01 PM
BuzzedHornet has a brilliant futureBuzzedHornet has a brilliant futureBuzzedHornet has a brilliant futureBuzzedHornet has a brilliant futureBuzzedHornet has a brilliant futureBuzzedHornet has a brilliant futureBuzzedHornet has a brilliant futureBuzzedHornet has a brilliant futureBuzzedHornet has a brilliant futureBuzzedHornet has a brilliant futureBuzzedHornet has a brilliant future
Good day over all. Great friends, great cars and even some sun =)

Nice seeing you all out there.

Bruce was indeed fast on the kart track, I need to get my fat *** on one of those soon. They rent the kart track to car clubs for time attack racing in your car too. That would be fun.