Anyone headed to Pacific Raceway for the Historic/Sovren races July 3-5th?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-24-2009, 10:58 AM
BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !
Anyone headed to Pacific Raceway for the Historic/Sovren races July 3-5th?

Anyone plan on attending this? I've gone the last couple of years and I had a great time! There are vendor's with great items as well!

I'll be going on Sunday, July 5th Come on downnnn! I registered to park in the corral and do the parade lap on the track this year! woohooo!

Here is the info:

Pacific Raceway Inc, Kent, Washington
Start 7/3/2009 All Day
End 7/5/2009
Description SOVREN (The Society of Vintage Racing Enthusiasts) and the SOVREN GUILD of Children’s Hospital will be holding the 21st Annual Pacific Northwest Historics at Pacific Raceways, Inc. (PRI) in Kent, WA. All proceeds benefit uncompensated care at Children’s Hospital & Regional Hospital Center in Seattle.

Guest Celebrity: Vic Edelbrock

Featuring: The 100th Anniversary of Chevrolet

Time:
8:30 a.m. - gates open
Friday: 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. - qualifying (no official car corral but you can park in the corral area)
Saturday/Sunday: 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. - practice and racing (lunch time laps, time permitting)

Ticket Prices:
Car & Driver:
$25 one-day pass Fri., Sat., or Sun.;
$40 for 3-day weekend. (includes program)
Children age 7 - 16: $5 per day
Children 6 and under: free
General admission tickets (Adult passengers) are available at the same price as car & driver.

Last edited by BoxsterGirlie01; 06-24-2009 at 02:13 PM.
Old 06-24-2009, 11:04 AM
Blk996Todd Is a GOD !Blk996Todd Is a GOD !Blk996Todd Is a GOD !Blk996Todd Is a GOD !Blk996Todd Is a GOD !Blk996Todd Is a GOD !Blk996Todd Is a GOD !Blk996Todd Is a GOD !Blk996Todd Is a GOD !Blk996Todd Is a GOD !Blk996Todd Is a GOD !
I'll be there on Sunday the 5th

Old 06-24-2009, 11:27 AM
lpm 505 has much to be proud oflpm 505 has much to be proud oflpm 505 has much to be proud oflpm 505 has much to be proud oflpm 505 has much to be proud oflpm 505 has much to be proud oflpm 505 has much to be proud oflpm 505 has much to be proud oflpm 505 has much to be proud of
I was there last year and I think it was a great event, I will try to make it again this year, because I am still deciding whether I will fly down ( or drive down ) to Southern California for my good friend's birthday party on the July 4th weekend. If I decide to stay in Seattle for the weekend, I will go for sure !

Old 06-24-2009, 11:48 AM
Red Bogey is a jewel in the roughRed Bogey is a jewel in the roughRed Bogey is a jewel in the roughRed Bogey is a jewel in the rough
Great Event, I'll be there again either Sat. or Sun?
Was it Jason who was able to get free passes last year?

Old 06-24-2009, 11:52 AM
BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !
I paid for mine already, just because I wanted to be able to park in the corral and do the parade lap this year. Yeahhhh! Parade lap!

Old 06-24-2009, 12:09 PM
atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by Red Bogey
Great Event, I'll be there again either Sat. or Sun?
Was it Jason who was able to get free passes last year?
Yes, it was me but I got it from Brian. I'm not able to make it this year though. Maybe ask Brian to see if he can get free passes again.

Old 06-24-2009, 01:35 PM
EricR is a splendid one to beholdEricR is a splendid one to beholdEricR is a splendid one to beholdEricR is a splendid one to beholdEricR is a splendid one to beholdEricR is a splendid one to beholdEricR is a splendid one to behold
Parade lap! Did someone say parade lap? When do they do this? Each day at what time? Can we have a passenger? I might be open for one of the days.

Old 06-24-2009, 02:12 PM
Hi Eric!

I think you have to register with the pca or your car club in order to do the parade lap. i'm not positive about this though. yep! you can bring a passenger with you! i know when i registered for the event i paid for corral parking and parade lap. maybe contact the historic/sovren racing society on their website and check with them?

Old 06-24-2009, 02:27 PM
Bleu Omdurman has a reputation beyond reputeBleu Omdurman has a reputation beyond reputeBleu Omdurman has a reputation beyond reputeBleu Omdurman has a reputation beyond reputeBleu Omdurman has a reputation beyond reputeBleu Omdurman has a reputation beyond reputeBleu Omdurman has a reputation beyond reputeBleu Omdurman has a reputation beyond reputeBleu Omdurman has a reputation beyond reputeBleu Omdurman has a reputation beyond reputeBleu Omdurman has a reputation beyond repute
I'm going for sure on Sunday and I'll be in the Lotus Car Corral. I'll be doing the parade laps and I should have a passenger seat open. A few of you (Jody) have open invitations to drive the car if you'd like. I'll probably still have my track brakes on, so just be warned that they are NOISY.

Not sure if I'll be there on Friday or Saturday yet. I normally take my green chair and sit above Turn 3A with a cold beverage. Meet up?

Last edited by Bleu Omdurman; 06-24-2009 at 08:24 PM.
Old 06-24-2009, 02:32 PM
^^Way cool Trevor! Thanks so much buddy! You definately don't have to twist my arm to drive or go for a ride in your car! I've wanted to adopt your Lotus for some time now! LOL!

My mom/dad are coming from Sequim to see the event on Sunday, as well. Since I took my mom in my car for the PCA parade last month, my dad gets to ride passenger with me for the parade lap. It'll be fun to take him with me!

See you out there!!

Old 06-24-2009, 08:08 PM
BuzzedHornet has a brilliant futureBuzzedHornet has a brilliant futureBuzzedHornet has a brilliant futureBuzzedHornet has a brilliant futureBuzzedHornet has a brilliant futureBuzzedHornet has a brilliant futureBuzzedHornet has a brilliant futureBuzzedHornet has a brilliant futureBuzzedHornet has a brilliant futureBuzzedHornet has a brilliant futureBuzzedHornet has a brilliant future
I will be there Friday for sure and maybe Sunday as well.

Old 06-24-2009, 09:31 PM
H20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud of
i'll go for the weekend if someone finds me a car to race

Old 06-24-2009, 09:53 PM
Red Bogey is a jewel in the roughRed Bogey is a jewel in the roughRed Bogey is a jewel in the roughRed Bogey is a jewel in the rough
Hey Mark,
I'll bring my old radio control race car! Just your speed

Old 06-25-2009, 08:21 AM
I'm pretty sure that I have most of your guys phone numbers. On Sunday, since we'll all be parked in different areas, feel free to call me or I'll call you and we can try and hook up at the races, grab a bite to eat, grab a spot on the grass, etc! Todd and I had a great time last year!

PM me if you need my #. I believe I'll be getting there around 9 am'ish. Don't forget sunscreen and something to sit on!

Old 06-25-2009, 11:30 PM
Antroiny has a brilliant futureAntroiny has a brilliant futureAntroiny has a brilliant futureAntroiny has a brilliant futureAntroiny has a brilliant futureAntroiny has a brilliant futureAntroiny has a brilliant futureAntroiny has a brilliant futureAntroiny has a brilliant futureAntroiny has a brilliant futureAntroiny has a brilliant future
I'm going to try to make it out there this year. Hope to see you guys there.

Jody - I'm PMing my cell phone number to you shortly.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Anyone headed to Pacific Raceway for the Historic/Sovren races July 3-5th?