Michael Jackson

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-26-2009, 05:08 PM
CrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond repute
Since Michael Jackson is 90% plastic he will be recycled into legos,
then little kids will play with him for a change.

Old 06-26-2009, 05:10 PM
EM5PWR has a reputation beyond reputeEM5PWR has a reputation beyond reputeEM5PWR has a reputation beyond reputeEM5PWR has a reputation beyond reputeEM5PWR has a reputation beyond reputeEM5PWR has a reputation beyond reputeEM5PWR has a reputation beyond reputeEM5PWR has a reputation beyond reputeEM5PWR has a reputation beyond reputeEM5PWR has a reputation beyond reputeEM5PWR has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by vincentdds
The very first 1st album I ever bought was Thriller. RIP MJ.
Did you buy a zippered jacket and learn to moonwalk as well ???

Old 06-26-2009, 05:12 PM
EM5PWR has a reputation beyond reputeEM5PWR has a reputation beyond reputeEM5PWR has a reputation beyond reputeEM5PWR has a reputation beyond reputeEM5PWR has a reputation beyond reputeEM5PWR has a reputation beyond reputeEM5PWR has a reputation beyond reputeEM5PWR has a reputation beyond reputeEM5PWR has a reputation beyond reputeEM5PWR has a reputation beyond reputeEM5PWR has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by SpeedYellow
the guy was in fact an incredible artist. once in a lifetime kind of guy. probably once in 100+ years kind of talent. you have to separate the talent from the sickness.
Sorry can't do that request..

Old 06-26-2009, 05:16 PM
Eliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by EM5PWR
Did you buy a zippered jacket and learn to moonwalk as well ???
Vincent very SNeaky labeling it as a korean kid so no one knows its you

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2gqVlG6xPLg

Old 06-26-2009, 05:24 PM
Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !
Man you guys are ruthless......

Old 06-26-2009, 07:43 PM
StorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond repute
HAHAHAHAHA....

Wow, now that was ruthless.

Old 06-26-2009, 08:04 PM
jags911tt Is a GOD !jags911tt Is a GOD !jags911tt Is a GOD !jags911tt Is a GOD !jags911tt Is a GOD !jags911tt Is a GOD !jags911tt Is a GOD !jags911tt Is a GOD !jags911tt Is a GOD !jags911tt Is a GOD !jags911tt Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by CrazyRuskie
Since Michael Jackson is 90% plastic he will be recycled into legos,
then little kids will play with him for a change.
Well said...he was a sick man/thing

Old 06-26-2009, 08:16 PM
Busta Rib has much to be proud ofBusta Rib has much to be proud ofBusta Rib has much to be proud ofBusta Rib has much to be proud ofBusta Rib has much to be proud ofBusta Rib has much to be proud ofBusta Rib has much to be proud ofBusta Rib has much to be proud ofBusta Rib has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by Eliseguy
Vincent very SNeaky labeling it as a korean kid so no one knows its you

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2gqVlG6xPLg
Damn, RB, how the hell did you break into my home video collection?

No doubt MJ was a sick man and needed a lot of help. Nobody in their right mind should have let him around any child. That said, you cannot deny the man had talent and will be forever seen as one of pop culture's all-time giants. Truly iconic. I look at him like I do Elvis: there is the young, handsome, good Elvis and the fat, Vegas-living, sequin-wearing, druggy Elvis. I like the pre-op, afro-wearing, Billy Jean singing, Off The Wall/Thriller MJ. He lost his way big time after that.

Old 06-26-2009, 11:28 PM
Eliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond repute
I was watching a program on Michael Jackson and they said the pepsi incident made him dependent on pain medication that made he really weird..

Old 06-27-2009, 05:35 PM
huskylawyer is a name known to allhuskylawyer is a name known to allhuskylawyer is a name known to allhuskylawyer is a name known to allhuskylawyer is a name known to allhuskylawyer is a name known to all
/rant on

Well, I'm very say about the MJ death. Kind of shocked about some of the comments on this thread about a father of three that died of cardiac arrest at age 50 (and his kids were at the hospital while they were trying to revive him). Jesus folks, have some humanity.

As for the "he's a freak" stuff, whatever. Put me in the "he didn't molest kids" camp. I guess I'm an innocent until proven guilty guy (being a lawyer and all). The case that he was acquitted on was suspect from the beginning (i.e., mom had history of extortion). IMHO, he was guilty of just not using common sense, as adults wouldn't understand a guy who never had a childhood hanging out with kids.

/rant off

His music was timeless, from ABC to Thriller to Smooth Criminal. Just so many memories that were tied to his music. Break dancing, the "white glove", watching him moon walk for the first time while singing Billie Jean. An all time great and influenced rock, R&B, Rap, everything.

I have a kick-butt Benchmark Audio system in my car, but I never blare it while driving with the windows down. That changed temporarily today, as folks on I-5 within 100 yards of my car were treated to MJ's greatest hits - noise laws be damned.

RIP MJ...

Last edited by huskylawyer; 06-27-2009 at 05:41 PM.
Old 06-27-2009, 06:22 PM
Wasn't OJ Simpson acquitted too ???? I guess that's a whole new thread..

Last edited by EM5PWR; 06-27-2009 at 06:24 PM.
Old 06-27-2009, 06:52 PM
huskylawyer is a name known to allhuskylawyer is a name known to allhuskylawyer is a name known to allhuskylawyer is a name known to allhuskylawyer is a name known to allhuskylawyer is a name known to all
Originally Posted by EM5PWR
Wasn't OJ Simpson acquitted too ???? I guess that's a whole new thread..
The OJ case and MJ's case are not even on the same planet in terms of comparison. I'll give you that OJ was a travesty of justice.

And really, the point of my post is that I don't see how grown adults take glee in making fun of a father of three that died at 50. Guess that is the world we live in *shrug*

Old 06-27-2009, 07:42 PM
It's funny how when somebody dies they become a Saint to some .. Glossing over the fact that he said he didn't see anything wrong with kids in his bed is just wrong to me.. So I guess your right that is the world we live in...

Old 06-27-2009, 11:56 PM
CrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond repute
^ I am sad for the kids losing their father, but that's as far as it goes. To me, the worst type of person is someone who abuses children. Period. You can't separate his talent from his sickness. Saying that you have to look past that fact would be like saying that Hitler was a great writer, so we need to forget about the crimes he's committed. That's just my opinion. I in no way am happy that he is dead, or wish death upon him, I am simply just not *sad* about it.

Old 06-28-2009, 12:36 AM
Originally Posted by CrazyRuskie
^ I am sad for the kids losing their father, but that's as far as it goes. To me, the worst type of person is someone who abuses children. Period. You can't separate his talent from his sickness. Saying that you have to look past that fact would be like saying that Hitler was a great writer, so we need to forget about the crimes he's committed. That's just my opinion. I in no way am happy that he is dead, or wish death upon him, I am simply just not *sad* about it.
umm....Hitler and Michael Jackson in the same sentence. I man responsible for the death of millions of jews being compared to someone who has never been convicted of anything and IMHO was probably just misunderstood (i.e., I personally don't think he molested kids). Umm...ok.....

You are entitled to your "assumptions" that he abused children. I don't share those assumptions, so that is where we differ. Consequently, I look at his death in a completely different light. It is what it is.

Nobody wins a message board debate, so I guess I'll sign out on this topic. Everyone else enjoy the thread (I'll just lurk).

Last edited by huskylawyer; 06-28-2009 at 12:47 AM.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Michael Jackson