Michael Jackson

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-28-2009, 01:41 AM
CrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond repute
I don't mean to debate, and I am not in any way comparing the two. What I am comparing is some people saying that we need to separate the talent from their real life... just used hitler as an example is all. I in no way think MJ & Hitler are anything alike.

I don't know if he ever did molest children or not, however, most of the evidence points towards the fact that he did. But anyways, back to our regularly scheduled programming.

He was definitely a talented musician.

Old 06-28-2009, 09:00 AM
Eliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond repute
Wow this thread took a u turn. My intent was not to poke fun at the death of great musician. It was to poke fun at a redneck from Graham. I don't know for sure if MJ molest those children and I don't know if hitler actually wrote books or had Jews write them for him. What I do know is MJ effected multiple generations thru his music. I do think its wrong that he admitted to laying in bed with kids and said he saw no wrong in it, but I gues to each his own. I just feel bad for his family for this unexpected loss and the 400 mil in debt that is going to be put on someone's tab.

Old 06-28-2009, 09:06 AM
EM5PWR has a reputation beyond reputeEM5PWR has a reputation beyond reputeEM5PWR has a reputation beyond reputeEM5PWR has a reputation beyond reputeEM5PWR has a reputation beyond reputeEM5PWR has a reputation beyond reputeEM5PWR has a reputation beyond reputeEM5PWR has a reputation beyond reputeEM5PWR has a reputation beyond reputeEM5PWR has a reputation beyond reputeEM5PWR has a reputation beyond repute
^^^ YEEE HAWWW you gotta a dip ??

Old 06-28-2009, 10:16 AM
Former Vendor
detailjohn is a splendid one to beholddetailjohn is a splendid one to beholddetailjohn is a splendid one to beholddetailjohn is a splendid one to beholddetailjohn is a splendid one to beholddetailjohn is a splendid one to beholddetailjohn is a splendid one to behold
Sources say that Michael Jackson actually died from food poisioning. It turns out that he ate a 9 year old wiener.

Old 06-28-2009, 10:26 AM
atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !
Ok, you guys...stop with the jokes already. Have a little respect for Michael. This is a time for mourning.

Old 06-28-2009, 04:49 PM
CrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond repute
Billy Mays found dead today too... geeze not a good week for hollywood. Ed McMahon, Farrah Faucet, MJ, Billy Mays. Also David Carradine died recently too.

Old 06-28-2009, 05:17 PM
Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !
Holy cow. Lot of well known people dying lately.......Pretty sad.

Old 06-28-2009, 11:59 PM
H20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by CrazyRuskie
Since Michael Jackson is 90% plastic he will be recycled into legos,
then little kids will play with him for a change.
wrong but i laughed......out loud.

Originally Posted by huskylawyer
/rant on

Well, I'm very say about the MJ death. Kind of shocked about some of the comments on this thread about a father of three that died of cardiac arrest at age 50 (and his kids were at the hospital while they were trying to revive him). Jesus folks, have some humanity.

As for the "he's a freak" stuff, whatever. Put me in the "he didn't molest kids" camp. I guess I'm an innocent until proven guilty guy (being a lawyer and all). The case that he was acquitted on was suspect from the beginning (i.e., mom had history of extortion). IMHO, he was guilty of just not using common sense, as adults wouldn't understand a guy who never had a childhood hanging out with kids.

/rant off

His music was timeless, from ABC to Thriller to Smooth Criminal. Just so many memories that were tied to his music. Break dancing, the "white glove", watching him moon walk for the first time while singing Billie Jean. An all time great and influenced rock, R&B, Rap, everything.

I have a kick-butt Benchmark Audio system in my car, but I never blare it while driving with the windows down. That changed temporarily today, as folks on I-5 within 100 yards of my car were treated to MJ's greatest hits - noise laws be damned.

RIP MJ...
i agree innocent until proven guilty but his influence and cash were probably used in incorrect ways to hide a sickness this man most likely had. he dissappeared from public life after the latest trial completely. that's odd in my book.

that being said his talents "NO" one will ever duplicate. Not one person on this board can say that his dancing and music weren't one very impressive thing to watch. to this day i watch him dance and I am amazed.

husky you can play his music loud anytime around me. it's funny how you forget about music by some of these artists until they pass away.

Old 06-29-2009, 11:05 AM
EM5PWR has a reputation beyond reputeEM5PWR has a reputation beyond reputeEM5PWR has a reputation beyond reputeEM5PWR has a reputation beyond reputeEM5PWR has a reputation beyond reputeEM5PWR has a reputation beyond reputeEM5PWR has a reputation beyond reputeEM5PWR has a reputation beyond reputeEM5PWR has a reputation beyond reputeEM5PWR has a reputation beyond reputeEM5PWR has a reputation beyond repute
Pre Thriller , good to go... Post Thriller , not so much..

Old 07-17-2009, 05:46 PM
Did you guys her that McDonalds was doing a MJ burger... It's a 50 year old piece of meat in a 10 year old bun..

Old 07-17-2009, 06:49 PM
Former Vendor
detailjohn is a splendid one to beholddetailjohn is a splendid one to beholddetailjohn is a splendid one to beholddetailjohn is a splendid one to beholddetailjohn is a splendid one to beholddetailjohn is a splendid one to beholddetailjohn is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by EM5PWR
Did you guys her that McDonalds was doing a MJ burger... It's a 50 year old piece of meat in a 10 year old bun..
Now that's funny!

Old 07-17-2009, 08:42 PM
PJS
PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !
Nice Jim :-)