Its a sad day in American history

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-24-2009, 12:59 PM
Eliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond repute
Its a sad day in American history

A few of you all already know but I have officially parted ways with my lotus. It was a lot harder than I had ever expected but I had to make the sacrifice for the family.

With that said I am now the proud owner of a 05 porsche cayenne s. Its a great suv that I'm impressed with so far and for the last 3 days I have been practicing my "I'm better than you because I'm in a porsche" look. its not quite on jody's level of intimidation factor but I will get there

Old 08-24-2009, 01:16 PM
PJS
PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !
A 6sp og like you knows that all new car threads are supposed to include pics

negative rep point for you

New screen name in order -- minivanguy :-)

(congrats on the new ride!)

Last edited by PJS; 08-24-2009 at 02:07 PM.
Old 08-24-2009, 01:21 PM
Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !
I was really hoping to swing something to make the lotus fit in my garage, but could not do it in time. Congrats on the new ride. Where are the pics?
Where did the Lotus end up?

Old 08-24-2009, 01:22 PM
iJeremy Is a GOD !iJeremy Is a GOD !iJeremy Is a GOD !iJeremy Is a GOD !iJeremy Is a GOD !iJeremy Is a GOD !iJeremy Is a GOD !iJeremy Is a GOD !iJeremy Is a GOD !iJeremy Is a GOD !iJeremy Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by PJS
A 6sp og like you knows that all new car threads are supposed to include pics
Agreed... and congrats on making the swap - The Cayenne is most certainly an exceptable family hauler. I'll give you the Rep back PJ took for not making your baby ride on the roof of the Lotus.

Old 08-24-2009, 02:15 PM
Eliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond repute
The baby rode on the wing. On the roof made too much drag

Old 08-24-2009, 03:59 PM
vincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond repute
Why so sad? Cayenne S is an excellent choice of replacement.

Old 08-24-2009, 04:02 PM
CrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond repute
^^ Yeah... you beat me to it RB. I'm hoping to pick one up sometime soon too... but we'll see.

Old 08-24-2009, 05:59 PM
StorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond repute
Crazy to see it go RB, but remember the good times. It's what the Lotus would have wanted you to do.

Congrats on the new ride.

Old 08-24-2009, 06:25 PM
H20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud of
Congrats RB.....good choice Porsche v Lotus equals YOU can bring more food to my BBQ's now........

I'm with PJ....Chuck are you watching this. Pics or Ban

Nice choice the kids will be much safer now

Last edited by H20SKIER; 08-24-2009 at 06:50 PM.
Old 08-24-2009, 06:26 PM
my camera sucks and its shadowy outside. The only reason I am posting is because PJ called me an OG and that melted my heart

Old 08-24-2009, 08:27 PM
StorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond repute
Very cool RB...

Some pics is better than no pics at all.

Old 08-24-2009, 11:16 PM
BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !
WooHoooooo RB! Congrats and welcome to the pcar family! I'm sad to see the Lotus go, but your new ride will be a great alternative for you! She's a beauty! If you want, I'll be happy to work with you in that "intimidation look". First, you need to wear a pink jacket. Then we'll go from there! wink*

Old 08-25-2009, 01:02 AM
D-UberCars has much to be proud ofD-UberCars has much to be proud ofD-UberCars has much to be proud ofD-UberCars has much to be proud ofD-UberCars has much to be proud ofD-UberCars has much to be proud ofD-UberCars has much to be proud ofD-UberCars has much to be proud ofD-UberCars has much to be proud of
RB,
Just look at the precious cargo you are hauling in that beast. I'd say that was a nice trade-off.
Good luck with the new Porsche!
DE.

Old 08-25-2009, 07:14 AM
ivangene is a splendid one to beholdivangene is a splendid one to beholdivangene is a splendid one to beholdivangene is a splendid one to beholdivangene is a splendid one to beholdivangene is a splendid one to beholdivangene is a splendid one to behold
your daughers seems to HATE the car - nothing but SMILES!!

Welcome to Germany ! - thanks for sharing the pics

Old 08-25-2009, 08:36 AM
Originally Posted by H20SKIER
Congrats RB.....good choice Porsche v Lotus equals YOU can bring more food to my BBQ's now........

I'm with PJ....Chuck are you watching this. Pics or Ban

Nice choice the kids will be much safer now

More food or more beer?

Thanks for the kind words everyone and we are thrilled to have a vehicle that will finally fit everyone comfortably.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Its a sad day in American history