Photoshoot: State Capitol

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-25-2009, 06:12 PM
CrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond repute
Yup those. Thanks!

Old 08-25-2009, 06:25 PM
D-UberCars has much to be proud ofD-UberCars has much to be proud ofD-UberCars has much to be proud ofD-UberCars has much to be proud ofD-UberCars has much to be proud ofD-UberCars has much to be proud ofD-UberCars has much to be proud ofD-UberCars has much to be proud ofD-UberCars has much to be proud of
Jason,
Beautiful pictures, thanks for sharing. However, given you started this tread with photos at the State Capital and G/F in the same sentence, then don't have any of the G/F? Refer to post #4.

Old 08-25-2009, 08:15 PM
PJS
PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !
beautiful shots jason
I am glad they have such nice facilities to execute increased and new taxes (tiny little rant over)

Old 08-26-2009, 08:55 AM
atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by D-UberCars
Jason,
Beautiful pictures, thanks for sharing. However, given you started this tread with photos at the State Capital and G/F in the same sentence, then don't have any of the G/F? Refer to post #4.
Whoops...I hadn't planned to post those but I guess since both you and lig asked, here's one:

Old 08-26-2009, 09:30 AM
est1984 is infamous around these partsest1984 is infamous around these parts
Great pics!

Im going on my 4th year in this state and have never been down to visit. I've gotta get down there soon...I'd imagine fall with the leaves changing to be a great time!?

Old 08-26-2009, 10:28 AM
lig
lig Is a GOD !lig Is a GOD !lig Is a GOD !lig Is a GOD !lig Is a GOD !lig Is a GOD !lig Is a GOD !lig Is a GOD !lig Is a GOD !lig Is a GOD !lig Is a GOD !
Awww.... that's sweet Jason.

Well done!

Old 08-26-2009, 12:18 PM
cramer is infamous around these parts
Great shots as usual!
I'm usually not a fan of the "fisheye" look, but those interior shots are nice

The Capitol campus makes a good back drop for car shots as well (took these back in 10/07):

Old 08-26-2009, 12:30 PM
atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by cramer
Great shots as usual!
I'm usually not a fan of the "fisheye" look, but those interior shots are nice

The Capitol campus makes a good back drop for car shots as well
If done right, which unfortunately many haven't fully grasped, fisheye shots can look cool. It's one of my favorite lenses and I've mastered its use fairly well.

I'm surprised that the Homeland Security guys didn't bust you guys for parking your cars there.

Old 08-26-2009, 12:35 PM
cramer is infamous around these parts
Totally right, it's way too often used incorrectly!

I am also surprised we didn't get hassled. We didn't see one State Patrol officer the whole time we were there... however, I've been told by an officer in the past, the whole campus is setup for video survelance so I'm sure they knew what we were doing

Old 08-26-2009, 08:47 PM
gretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond repute
Beautiful pictures Jason. They are so sharp it feels like you are there! The only thing missing is my car (would look nice by that big tree!)

Old 08-27-2009, 02:18 AM
D-UberCars has much to be proud ofD-UberCars has much to be proud ofD-UberCars has much to be proud ofD-UberCars has much to be proud ofD-UberCars has much to be proud ofD-UberCars has much to be proud ofD-UberCars has much to be proud ofD-UberCars has much to be proud ofD-UberCars has much to be proud of
Jason,
You are the man, they are great shots!

Old 08-27-2009, 07:35 AM
ivangene is a splendid one to beholdivangene is a splendid one to beholdivangene is a splendid one to beholdivangene is a splendid one to beholdivangene is a splendid one to beholdivangene is a splendid one to beholdivangene is a splendid one to behold
Jason - I sent you a photoshoot request thru email.. did you get it ?

I would really like some shot of my car I can be proud of and you are the guy - lets get together before I dive to much and fill the front with road rash (again)

Old 08-27-2009, 08:46 AM
Originally Posted by ivangene
Jason - I sent you a photoshoot request thru email.. did you get it ?

I would really like some shot of my car I can be proud of and you are the guy - lets get together before I dive to much and fill the front with road rash (again)
I never got your email. Send me a PM and we'll set something up! Thanks for thinking of me!

Old 08-27-2009, 10:39 AM
H20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by est1984
Great pics!

Im going on my 4th year in this state and have never been down to visit. I've gotta get down there soon...I'd imagine fall with the leaves changing to be a great time!?
LOL....I'm 40 and have lived within 15 miles my entire life. Never been there myself. I've always liked the view of the capital building at 65mph passing on I5...

Nice pictures Jason. Except the fisheye. They make me queezy

Old 08-27-2009, 10:43 AM
Originally Posted by H20SKIER
LOL....I'm 40 and have lived within 15 miles my entire life. Never been there myself. I've always liked the view of the capital building at 65mph passing on I5...
That's exactly what I'd do...pass by thinking, I should stop by one day and that's exactly what we did.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Photoshoot: State Capitol