Cls dtm

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 09-01-2009, 10:26 AM
speedneed is a jewel in the roughspeedneed is a jewel in the roughspeedneed is a jewel in the rough
Clk dtm

here is one to have..
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/2005-...=p4506.c0.m245

Last edited by speedneed; 09-01-2009 at 11:05 AM.
Old 09-01-2009, 10:45 AM
mprsev is infamous around these partsmprsev is infamous around these parts
Indeed a nice car. This is a CLK DTM but a CLS DTM would definitely be more interesting.

Old 09-01-2009, 11:54 AM
silversurfer is a splendid one to beholdsilversurfer is a splendid one to beholdsilversurfer is a splendid one to beholdsilversurfer is a splendid one to beholdsilversurfer is a splendid one to beholdsilversurfer is a splendid one to beholdsilversurfer is a splendid one to beholdsilversurfer is a splendid one to behold
meh...why get silver...everyone has silver. No one has black ;-)

BTW M-PRSEV, I see your car all over the place...beautiful.

Old 09-01-2009, 12:23 PM
Airborne Ranger is a splendid one to beholdAirborne Ranger is a splendid one to beholdAirborne Ranger is a splendid one to beholdAirborne Ranger is a splendid one to beholdAirborne Ranger is a splendid one to beholdAirborne Ranger is a splendid one to beholdAirborne Ranger is a splendid one to beholdAirborne Ranger is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by silversurfer
everyone has silver.
I agree- black is my favorite color.. but dude, there were only 100 available- how many are you seeing out there? BTW, isnt there a black one local?

Old 09-01-2009, 12:28 PM
silversurfer is a splendid one to beholdsilversurfer is a splendid one to beholdsilversurfer is a splendid one to beholdsilversurfer is a splendid one to beholdsilversurfer is a splendid one to beholdsilversurfer is a splendid one to beholdsilversurfer is a splendid one to beholdsilversurfer is a splendid one to behold
no way, a black one?! Local?!

;-)

Old 09-01-2009, 12:53 PM
PJS
PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !
Old 09-01-2009, 12:54 PM
mprsev is infamous around these partsmprsev is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by silversurfer
meh...why get silver...everyone has silver. No one has black ;-)

BTW M-PRSEV, I see your car all over the place...beautiful.
Thank you silversurfer. Do note that there are now three white E63s with black rims rolling western washington now, but I am around redmond and kirkland quite a bit.

Yes, the CLK DTM came out when silver was MB's strong color so finding a CLK DTM in black is definitely a find! I fell in love with the car as at the time I had a CLK55 and I tried hard to see if someone could build me a kit to look like the DTM but no one could.

I think I had the privilege of parking next to silversurfer's black CLK DTM at one of the ERTC events. What an experience to see the car first hand! Aside from the exterior, the CF interior blew me away.

Old 09-01-2009, 12:55 PM
Airborne Ranger is a splendid one to beholdAirborne Ranger is a splendid one to beholdAirborne Ranger is a splendid one to beholdAirborne Ranger is a splendid one to beholdAirborne Ranger is a splendid one to beholdAirborne Ranger is a splendid one to beholdAirborne Ranger is a splendid one to beholdAirborne Ranger is a splendid one to behold
You're joking right? isnt it your car?? it's unbelievable!!! it was at your UW Red Square event earlier this year.. b e a u t i f u l car man..

Attached Images   
Old 09-01-2009, 01:12 PM
CrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond repute
^^ That was my car, Ben was just borrowing it from me for the day.....

(wishful thinking)

Old 09-01-2009, 02:19 PM
est1984 is infamous around these partsest1984 is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by mprsev
Indeed a nice car. This is a CLK DTM but a CLS DTM would definitely be more interesting.

^^^Thats why I clicked! haha Imagine wide CF flares on the CLS body with those wheels! Ohhhh

Old 09-01-2009, 11:37 PM
H20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by PJS
Isn't that little gear shift hard to reach at high speeds?

Old 09-02-2009, 10:04 AM
FerRrari is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by H20SKIER
Isn't that little gear shift hard to reach at high speeds?
It's a MB, they make their "sport cars" automatics... I do think the DTM is awesome though especially in Black.