I'm so pissed right now....

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 09-25-2009, 09:32 PM
gretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond repute
So sorry Vasiliy! That is horrible that someone would do that and not leave a note. I would be just as mad.

Old 09-25-2009, 11:45 PM
Bleu Omdurman has a reputation beyond reputeBleu Omdurman has a reputation beyond reputeBleu Omdurman has a reputation beyond reputeBleu Omdurman has a reputation beyond reputeBleu Omdurman has a reputation beyond reputeBleu Omdurman has a reputation beyond reputeBleu Omdurman has a reputation beyond reputeBleu Omdurman has a reputation beyond reputeBleu Omdurman has a reputation beyond reputeBleu Omdurman has a reputation beyond reputeBleu Omdurman has a reputation beyond repute
This would feel so good if the security cameras were able to ID the dirty culprit and bring justice to the community.

If you want a feel good story, did you see the one about the repeat burglar (100+ offenses) that tried to rob a Ninja college kid? I'm not kidding one bit.

Burglar + Ninja x Samurai sword = "bloodcurdling screams" at 2am.

There was no mention in the story of whether the Ninja was also Russian. Are there many Russian Ninjas out there?

Old 09-26-2009, 12:02 AM
CrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond repute
^^ LOL. I'm a russian ninja... I'm sure there are more of my kind out there somewhere.

I heard of that story as well.

Old 09-26-2009, 01:25 AM
willcoxmd is infamous around these partswillcoxmd is infamous around these parts
dude, that sucks. i'm selling some of my guns

Old 09-26-2009, 12:34 PM
ivangene is a splendid one to beholdivangene is a splendid one to beholdivangene is a splendid one to beholdivangene is a splendid one to beholdivangene is a splendid one to beholdivangene is a splendid one to beholdivangene is a splendid one to behold
OHHH - thats not a "little" scrape - GEEZ!!!

sorry man!

Old 09-26-2009, 02:09 PM
BuzzedHornet has a brilliant futureBuzzedHornet has a brilliant futureBuzzedHornet has a brilliant futureBuzzedHornet has a brilliant futureBuzzedHornet has a brilliant futureBuzzedHornet has a brilliant futureBuzzedHornet has a brilliant futureBuzzedHornet has a brilliant futureBuzzedHornet has a brilliant futureBuzzedHornet has a brilliant futureBuzzedHornet has a brilliant future
V, sorry to hear it.

Old 09-29-2009, 12:23 PM
est1984 is infamous around these partsest1984 is infamous around these parts
uggh! hate seeing and hearing about that. everytime i go to Lowe's here in Bellevue I worry constantly about the situations unfolding outside!?

those scratches look kinda deep? atleast get rid of the paint marks with some lacquer thinner and see what your workin with.