I'm so pissed right now....

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 09-24-2009, 10:27 AM
CrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond repute
I'm so pissed right now....

You won't believe what I found today when I looked at my car.....

Old 09-24-2009, 10:29 AM
Airborne Ranger is a splendid one to beholdAirborne Ranger is a splendid one to beholdAirborne Ranger is a splendid one to beholdAirborne Ranger is a splendid one to beholdAirborne Ranger is a splendid one to beholdAirborne Ranger is a splendid one to beholdAirborne Ranger is a splendid one to beholdAirborne Ranger is a splendid one to behold
not more scratches on your hood??

Old 09-24-2009, 10:34 AM
CrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond repute
Someone hit my rear quarter with their bumper -- probably this morning while I was at lowe's........ and left no note...

Luckily it looks like just scrapes & no dents so it might be possible to get it buffed out / polished out, but I guess we'll see what a body shop says.

Old 09-24-2009, 10:35 AM
Administrator
GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !
security cameras?

Old 09-24-2009, 10:39 AM
Airborne Ranger is a splendid one to beholdAirborne Ranger is a splendid one to beholdAirborne Ranger is a splendid one to beholdAirborne Ranger is a splendid one to beholdAirborne Ranger is a splendid one to beholdAirborne Ranger is a splendid one to beholdAirborne Ranger is a splendid one to beholdAirborne Ranger is a splendid one to behold
Sorry to here that V..
I agree with Chuck.. ask about camera's .. they most definitely have them.. might be able to get a plate if the resolution is good.. *fingers crossed*
-T

Old 09-24-2009, 10:43 AM
gigharbor1 has a reputation beyond reputegigharbor1 has a reputation beyond reputegigharbor1 has a reputation beyond reputegigharbor1 has a reputation beyond reputegigharbor1 has a reputation beyond reputegigharbor1 has a reputation beyond reputegigharbor1 has a reputation beyond reputegigharbor1 has a reputation beyond reputegigharbor1 has a reputation beyond reputegigharbor1 has a reputation beyond reputegigharbor1 has a reputation beyond repute
Sorry to hear this, V. Lowe's and Home Depot are dangerous places to park nice cars.

Old 09-24-2009, 10:47 AM
This car is a magnet for this crap...

First someone backs their trailer hitch into my hood/front bumper and leaves... then an uninsured lady rear ends me... and now this.... I need to get rid of this thing before a semi truck runs over me.

Last edited by CrazyRuskie; 09-24-2009 at 10:51 AM.
Old 09-24-2009, 11:39 AM
Former Vendor
detailjohn is a splendid one to beholddetailjohn is a splendid one to beholddetailjohn is a splendid one to beholddetailjohn is a splendid one to beholddetailjohn is a splendid one to beholddetailjohn is a splendid one to beholddetailjohn is a splendid one to behold
Ouch, sorry to hear this V. Post some pics, and I may be able to tell you if it can be buffed out.

John

Old 09-24-2009, 11:41 AM
^^ K, I left my car at my brother's place so I'll take a pic when I pick it up tonight. I am starting to feel like this car is cursed lol.

Old 09-24-2009, 11:48 AM
StorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond repute
That sucks V. Sorry to hear about it buddy. At least Lowe's might have cameras so that you can get them for H&R and the repairs...

Old 09-24-2009, 02:48 PM
H20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud of
Have that car Exorcised. NOW !

It's got a dent demon inside...sorry to hear of the issues.

Old 09-24-2009, 06:31 PM
Eliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond repute
I agree with everything that has been said. At this point your best remedy may be to go with the south korean king of the road rule, " the biggest vehicle always has the right of way". That works for everything including parking lot courtesy. With that said I think its time to hit up Elliott Bay.

Old 09-25-2009, 10:56 AM

Old 09-25-2009, 10:59 AM
H20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud of
I only have 1 thing to say.....

Time for a GT3

Old 09-25-2009, 11:20 AM
^^ If only I could I would.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: I'm so pissed right now....