Asap i need a lawyer

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 09-24-2009, 09:50 PM
Eliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond repute
Asap i need a lawyer

I just got this email from a very reliable source and need a lawyer. It has to be legit because the return address is a yahoo email that is based in japan.

Sent: Thursday, September 24, 2009 11:11:40 AM
Subject: OFFICE OF THE ATTORNEY GENERAL

OFFICE OF THE ATTORNEY GENERAL
441 4th Street NW, Suite 1145S
Washington, DC 20001
Tel: 1 323-284-5540

I just received instruction from the Police Department ,Home land Security and the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) here in the United States of America to prosecute you over allegations of money laundering and terrorist ($10m usd) related activities to which there is over whelming evidence of your involvement.

Note that a copy of this email have been forwarded to the UNITED STATE OF AMERICA POLICE/AUTHORITIES and will be ordered for your immediate arrest.
The need for your urgent prosecution arose from your inability to secure the mandatory Clearance Certificate from the Economic And Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC), Nigeria inspite of several opportunities given to you by the Police Department,Home land Security and FBI.
Inview of the indicting report submitted to the Police Department ,Home land Security and FBI by the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC), the Police Department, Home land Security and FBI has recommended for your immediate prosecution.

You just have to obtain the required Certificate from EFCC- CHAIRMAN, MRS. FARIDA WAZIRI here is her e-mail address : wazirifa22@yahoo.co.jp and the Certificate will cost you $370.00 only We are giving you notice of service of writing of summons after seven days of receiving this letter by mail.

If after the seven days and you are not able to obtain the Certificate to clear yourself before the Police Department ,Home land Security and FBI, Legal prosecution will begin immediately.
Justice delayed is justice denied.

Yours in service,
Attorney General Eric Holder

Old 09-24-2009, 09:51 PM
Eliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond repute
Pretty scared right now

Last edited by Eliseguy; 09-24-2009 at 10:00 PM.
Old 09-24-2009, 11:22 PM
Snow White is infamous around these parts
Asap i need a lawyer

If you believe that BULL i have some land to sell you on Mars.

Old 09-24-2009, 11:23 PM
H20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud of
while in jail i will visit Mara to make sure she's ok

Old 09-24-2009, 11:54 PM
CrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond repute
RB, I'll just have my cousins take care of this guy.

Old 09-25-2009, 12:09 AM
rossii has much to be proud ofrossii has much to be proud ofrossii has much to be proud ofrossii has much to be proud ofrossii has much to be proud ofrossii has much to be proud ofrossii has much to be proud ofrossii has much to be proud of
OH Damn.......you better hurry up and send the $370.00 The sad part is someone is falling for this $hit. It would be awesome to actually play with these fools and get them busted.

Old 09-25-2009, 12:21 AM
Seattle996 has a reputation beyond reputeSeattle996 has a reputation beyond reputeSeattle996 has a reputation beyond reputeSeattle996 has a reputation beyond reputeSeattle996 has a reputation beyond reputeSeattle996 has a reputation beyond reputeSeattle996 has a reputation beyond reputeSeattle996 has a reputation beyond reputeSeattle996 has a reputation beyond reputeSeattle996 has a reputation beyond reputeSeattle996 has a reputation beyond repute
If you can't come up with the $370, I got an email saying I recieved $5,000. Since we are all family here, I'll let you recoup the awards. Here is the email, I'll forward to you if your interested.

Attention Dear!!!

How are you today?I write to inform you that we have already sent you $5000.00 usd dollars through Western union as we have been given the mandate to transfer your full compensation payment total sum of $1.5Million USD,via western union by this governemnt.I was calling your telephone number to give you the information through phone but you did not pick up my calls through out that yesterday even this morning.Now,I decided to email you the MTCN and sender name so that you will pick up the $5000.00 usd to enable us send another $5000.00 usd today as you know we will be sending you only $5000.00 usd per day.and it was agreed that you will pay the sum of $105 before they will realease the payment to you.

Please pick up this information and run to western union to pick up the $5000.00 usd and call Director of Opration Peter More because he is the person incharge for your payment so that he can send you another payment today,phone line +229 9869 6298,Emailwes.unionmoneytr@sify.com) email Him once you picked up the $5000.00 USD today.Here is the western union information to pick up the $5000.00; which you will be receiving your payment $5000.00 Us Dollars immediately you sent them their transfer charge of $105 and it will serve as re-confirmation of your file payment from the office in charge.

So you are to re-confirm to them the below information, Your. Receiver---------- Your. Country------- Your. City----------- Your. Tel---------- Your. Test question------ Your. Answer----------- Your. Passport-----------

Here Is The Senders Information
Senders First Name:Robert
Senders Second Name: Keller
MTCN:800-1326-270
Text Question----Pets Name?
Answer----------Mezino

And We Are Waitng For You To Send The $105 Today RECEIVER-------------FEDELIS NDIGWE LOCATION CITY---------COTONOU-BENIN COUNTRY-----------------BENIN TEXT QUESTION--HOW LONG?
ANSWER-----------TODAY
AMOUNT--------------$105.Only

Be advise that the $105 is a compulsory as they told me that is only money you will pay until you receive your payment completely I am waiting for your call once you pick up this $5000.00 usd,Please email me your direct telephone number because I need to be calling you once we send any payment for the informations.

Regards
Chris Brunelle

Old 09-25-2009, 09:11 AM
I sent a pretty good reply, I started to post it here but decided not to. Thanks mark I'm sure mara would appreciate a person to go shopping with . V I will be in touch

Old 09-25-2009, 09:17 AM
iJeremy Is a GOD !iJeremy Is a GOD !iJeremy Is a GOD !iJeremy Is a GOD !iJeremy Is a GOD !iJeremy Is a GOD !iJeremy Is a GOD !iJeremy Is a GOD !iJeremy Is a GOD !iJeremy Is a GOD !iJeremy Is a GOD !
Lol... I wonder how the same guys have time to write these emails with all the crap they try to pedal on Craigslist and eBay, ... Full commitment

Old 09-25-2009, 09:19 AM
H20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by Eliseguy
I sent a pretty good reply, I started to post it here but decided not to. Thanks mark I'm sure mara would appreciate a person to go shopping with . V I will be in touch
shopping LMAO. Who offered shopping

Seattle996 that's nice. I'll have you respond to all my most urgent matters from now on.

Old 09-30-2009, 12:02 PM
prohydro is infamous around these parts
Post your reply! Post your reply! I love stuff like this.

Old 10-01-2009, 08:09 AM
TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !
Here is one response to scammers. I love this!

http://forum.fraudstars.info/index.php/topic,41.0.html

Old 10-01-2009, 10:48 AM
Kristian has much to be proud ofKristian has much to be proud ofKristian has much to be proud ofKristian has much to be proud ofKristian has much to be proud ofKristian has much to be proud ofKristian has much to be proud ofKristian has much to be proud ofKristian has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by TommyJames

that was awesome!

Old 10-01-2009, 12:25 PM
SpeedYellow has a spectacular aura aboutSpeedYellow has a spectacular aura aboutSpeedYellow has a spectacular aura about
send your replies here:

http://www.emailsfromcrazypeople.com

Old 10-01-2009, 12:39 PM
StorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by TommyJames

HAHAHAHA... I read so much of that hoping for pictures, and I'm glad my patience was rewarded.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Asap i need a lawyer