F1 Japanese GP 'LIVE' @ 3 Lions Pub - Redmond, WA (Sat Oct 3rd, 9:00pm)

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 09-28-2009, 05:37 PM
AgeRebel is a splendid one to beholdAgeRebel is a splendid one to beholdAgeRebel is a splendid one to beholdAgeRebel is a splendid one to beholdAgeRebel is a splendid one to beholdAgeRebel is a splendid one to beholdAgeRebel is a splendid one to beholdAgeRebel is a splendid one to behold
F1 Japanese GP 'LIVE' @ 3 Lions Pub - Redmond, WA (Sat Oct 3rd, 9:00pm)

Japanese GP will be aired LIVE starting at 9:00pm Sat Oct 3rd @ The Three Lions Pub <thethreelionspub.com/thethreelionspub.htm>:
8115 161ST Ave NE
Redmond, WA
Tel: 425-284-3399
Let’s have a party there to celebrate the season and show up in numbers to show our appreciation to the Three Lions Pub for hosting us again this season!

Last edited by GT3 Chuck; 09-28-2009 at 05:48 PM.
Old 09-30-2009, 09:33 AM
StorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond repute
I should try to make it out.

Tom, Paul, William, etc???

Nothing like racing on a Saturday night. And I found my McLaren hat.

Old 09-30-2009, 02:27 PM
AgeRebel is a splendid one to beholdAgeRebel is a splendid one to beholdAgeRebel is a splendid one to beholdAgeRebel is a splendid one to beholdAgeRebel is a splendid one to beholdAgeRebel is a splendid one to beholdAgeRebel is a splendid one to beholdAgeRebel is a splendid one to behold
I’ll need some assistance for this Sat…
Due to something to do with “bar regulations”, table bookings are not permitted. However, 3Lions are going to place notices at the tables around the big screen that “F1 viewing session” would be happening from 9:00pm onwards and letting people know the TV (and our) volume will be turned up for it! They are advising that 8:30-9:00pm is a transition time, people that have come in for dinner are usually finishing and leaving. This is when a few of us can start occupying the tables for the group.
Can some of you join me in getting there at 8:30pm to get the premium spots for us?

Old 09-30-2009, 07:15 PM
Bleu Omdurman has a reputation beyond reputeBleu Omdurman has a reputation beyond reputeBleu Omdurman has a reputation beyond reputeBleu Omdurman has a reputation beyond reputeBleu Omdurman has a reputation beyond reputeBleu Omdurman has a reputation beyond reputeBleu Omdurman has a reputation beyond reputeBleu Omdurman has a reputation beyond reputeBleu Omdurman has a reputation beyond reputeBleu Omdurman has a reputation beyond reputeBleu Omdurman has a reputation beyond repute
Kenny,

Happy to help. I'm looking forward to it.

Old 09-30-2009, 10:07 PM
Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !
I don't know. I like watching the race in the comfort of my home and couch with a nice surround sound and HD big screen.....

Old 09-30-2009, 10:22 PM
Originally Posted by Hot Shot
I don't know. I like watching the race in the comfort of my home and couch with a nice surround sound and HD big screen.....
Are you saying...we all come over to your house instead?

Old 09-30-2009, 11:28 PM
Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !
Sure. I'm up in South Everett just past Mill Creek. You're welcome to come hang out and watch. I just need a time and head count.

-James

Old 10-01-2009, 09:55 AM
StorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond repute
Hahaha... I'm now a definite maybe. Family may be coming into town.

But if they push it back a weekend then I'm in for sure.

Old 10-03-2009, 04:14 PM
Kristian has much to be proud ofKristian has much to be proud ofKristian has much to be proud ofKristian has much to be proud ofKristian has much to be proud ofKristian has much to be proud ofKristian has much to be proud ofKristian has much to be proud ofKristian has much to be proud of
I'll probably be there too. mmm...Guinness

Old 10-03-2009, 04:22 PM
BritBlaster is a splendid one to beholdBritBlaster is a splendid one to beholdBritBlaster is a splendid one to beholdBritBlaster is a splendid one to beholdBritBlaster is a splendid one to beholdBritBlaster is a splendid one to beholdBritBlaster is a splendid one to beholdBritBlaster is a splendid one to behold
tempted...

though I don't like to be around McLaren fans! ;-)

Old 10-03-2009, 04:55 PM
How bout that qualifying round???? How many red flags was that? 4?

Old 10-04-2009, 11:01 AM
Originally Posted by BritBlaster
though I don't like to be around McLaren fans! ;-)
Because our cars are always finishing in front of the Ferraris?

What a crash right towards the end. Just got away from the kid. With the chaos in qualifying I figured that there would be chaos in the race, but it was all good until 8 laps to go and even then only one driver out due to the incident.

Did they ever say what was wrong with Mark Webber's car? I know that they had to rebuild it after the crash on Saturday, but he was in the pits more than most drivers are in an entire race weekend. Did they just feel the need to practice pit stops? If I remember right; five sets of tires, two nose assemblies, multiple rear wing adjustments, and so on...