My Old Car was Killed :(

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-27-2009, 08:36 PM
gareeb has much to be proud ofgareeb has much to be proud ofgareeb has much to be proud ofgareeb has much to be proud ofgareeb has much to be proud ofgareeb has much to be proud ofgareeb has much to be proud ofgareeb has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by 19000rpm
Well if you want to buy it back! Its in WA too.

http://www.copart.com/c2/onSaleResul...lotId=18554149
Nice Find
I think I'll pass

Old 10-27-2009, 08:41 PM
Eliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond repute
How's the new porsche search going?

Old 10-27-2009, 08:46 PM
gareeb has much to be proud ofgareeb has much to be proud ofgareeb has much to be proud ofgareeb has much to be proud ofgareeb has much to be proud ofgareeb has much to be proud ofgareeb has much to be proud ofgareeb has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by Eliseguy
How's the new porsche search going?
I was looking earlier this summer @ some 997tt's, but could not get good numbers on potential trade so, I just said i'll wait til later.

Old 10-29-2009, 10:04 PM
Hanahawaiian is infamous around these parts
im thinkin about buy it, snice im Collision tech for BMW, Mercedes and Porsches.. hmmm... 3K for bid now..

Old 10-30-2009, 02:40 PM
Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !
101K on the ODO? Do you know how it was running prior to the accident?

Old 10-31-2009, 12:57 PM
19000rpm has a reputation beyond repute19000rpm has a reputation beyond repute19000rpm has a reputation beyond repute19000rpm has a reputation beyond repute19000rpm has a reputation beyond repute19000rpm has a reputation beyond repute19000rpm has a reputation beyond repute19000rpm has a reputation beyond repute19000rpm has a reputation beyond repute19000rpm has a reputation beyond repute19000rpm has a reputation beyond repute
I don’t know for sure but I think it was built up at one point, so I don’t think it had all that on one engine. The one thing I do know for sure was that it was a beast and I was always well behind it. And it was obviously still running strong at the time of the incident. Too much for someone to handle apparently! A seriously badass 996tt, and my favorite. Garee has an excellent taste in cars, but I hope if the new tt come to fruition that it will be basalt black. I still remember the Mt. Rainier drive a long time ago. I had never seen Basalt on a perfect sunny day and I couldn’t help but drool over it! Gone but not forgotten!

Btw You’re not going to get that car for a few thousand. The parts alone are worth 15-20k at minimum. So even if you have the skills to fix it, it wouldn’t be financially worth it. Its totaled for a reason!

I’m curious, not taking into account the financial side of things, do you wish you had kept it?

Two cars in this shot that are off to the parts bin! 911's arn't the easiest car to drive fast!!

Last edited by 19000rpm; 10-31-2009 at 12:59 PM.
Old 10-31-2009, 04:23 PM
Originally Posted by Hot Shot
101K on the ODO? Do you know how it was running prior to the accident?
That car was bullet proof no problems.

Old 10-31-2009, 04:37 PM
Originally Posted by 19000rpm
I don’t know for sure but I think it was built up at one point, so I don’t think it had all that on one engine. The one thing I do know for sure was that it was a beast and I was always well behind it. And it was obviously still running strong at the time of the incident. Too much for someone to handle apparently! A seriously badass 996tt, and my favorite. Garee has an excellent taste in cars, but I hope if the new tt come to fruition that it will be basalt black. I still remember the Mt. Rainier drive a long time ago. I had never seen Basalt on a perfect sunny day and I couldn’t help but drool over it! Gone but not forgotten!

Btw You’re not going to get that car for a few thousand. The parts alone are worth 15-20k at minimum. So even if you have the skills to fix it, it wouldn’t be financially worth it. Its totaled for a reason!

I’m curious, not taking into account the financial side of things, do you wish you had kept it?

Two cars in this shot that are off to the parts bin! 911's arn't the easiest car to drive fast!!
I don't know if I ever saw those pictures. Send me the high-res of those to gareebr@earthlink.net

My next one will be Basalt black as well except in the 997TT form it will be the same. I'll get Protomotive to massage it to 850 or 900 @ the wheels.

As for regrets of selling, I don't have any.
I have always sold my cars with the exception my Ferrari to friends, so I get to see then and occasionally go for a ride in them.

I still get my speed thrills from my RS4 and Bentley so I don't have a need for speed.

I'll be back in the Porsche world sometime in the near future.

Old 11-01-2009, 09:01 PM
H20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by gareeb
My next one will be Basalt black as well except in the 997TT form it will be the same. I'll get Protomotive to massage it to 850 or 900 @ the wheels.
Massage Deep Tissue I presume?

Old 11-02-2009, 04:49 PM
Originally Posted by H20SKIER
Massage Deep Tissue I presume?
I think it will be for that level of power