Exotics At Redmond Town Center for Nov. 7th

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 11-04-2009, 06:38 PM
Apple Sauce is infamous around these parts
Exotics At Redmond Town Center for Nov. 7th

The weather for this Saturday's event is not cooperating with us. Stay tuned.

Alternatively, we can meet in our daily drivers over at the old Exotics on Main, Belle Pastry.

Vic

Old 11-04-2009, 07:44 PM
ST_C5 is infamous around these parts
Man i miss Belles they have great pastry....

Well you guys have fun but i am off Elk Hunting. See you all soon.....

Old 11-05-2009, 09:06 AM
TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !
I'm going to Belle! I need my fat pill.

Old 11-05-2009, 09:33 PM
Bleu Omdurman has a reputation beyond reputeBleu Omdurman has a reputation beyond reputeBleu Omdurman has a reputation beyond reputeBleu Omdurman has a reputation beyond reputeBleu Omdurman has a reputation beyond reputeBleu Omdurman has a reputation beyond reputeBleu Omdurman has a reputation beyond reputeBleu Omdurman has a reputation beyond reputeBleu Omdurman has a reputation beyond reputeBleu Omdurman has a reputation beyond reputeBleu Omdurman has a reputation beyond repute
I'm game. 7:30?

Old 11-05-2009, 10:03 PM
AgeRebel is a splendid one to beholdAgeRebel is a splendid one to beholdAgeRebel is a splendid one to beholdAgeRebel is a splendid one to beholdAgeRebel is a splendid one to beholdAgeRebel is a splendid one to beholdAgeRebel is a splendid one to beholdAgeRebel is a splendid one to behold
Very tempting if I can wake up early enough. I'm heading to the Griots clinic at Park Place at 10:00am

Old 11-05-2009, 10:18 PM
Bleu Omdurman has a reputation beyond reputeBleu Omdurman has a reputation beyond reputeBleu Omdurman has a reputation beyond reputeBleu Omdurman has a reputation beyond reputeBleu Omdurman has a reputation beyond reputeBleu Omdurman has a reputation beyond reputeBleu Omdurman has a reputation beyond reputeBleu Omdurman has a reputation beyond reputeBleu Omdurman has a reputation beyond reputeBleu Omdurman has a reputation beyond reputeBleu Omdurman has a reputation beyond repute
Wait, isn't that one like under carriage and stuff? hmmm. All of a sudden, I'm finding things to do on Saturday.

Old 11-05-2009, 10:46 PM
AgeRebel is a splendid one to beholdAgeRebel is a splendid one to beholdAgeRebel is a splendid one to beholdAgeRebel is a splendid one to beholdAgeRebel is a splendid one to beholdAgeRebel is a splendid one to beholdAgeRebel is a splendid one to beholdAgeRebel is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by Bleu Omdurman
Wait, isn't that one like under carriage and stuff?
That's the one (see below). A few of us also plan to head over after to Pearl for lunch and then to the Watch Show at Alvin Goldfarb's. A full day!

Griot's Garage Tech Session - New Emphasis and New Products!

Saturday, November 7th, 10:00am to 1:00pm

Our Final Griot's Garage Tech Session of 2009 is on Saturday, November 7th. This Session will focus on different areas from the previous classes we've held. This time, the experts from Griot's garage will be highlighting Interior Detailing and Undercarriage Cleaning. Whether you show your car and want to learn the tricks of the trade to get it ready for the next concours, or you simply want to learn more ways to keep your pride and joy looking like new, there is something valuable to learn for everyone. These are also great areas to focus on as the weather has turned foul and many collectors are putting their classics up for the winter.

In addition to the new curriculum, we will be highlighting new products and teaching all new techniques. We've received overwhelming feedback from previous sessions that people love the class but want to learn even more, so your friends from Griot's Garage and the Park Place Auto Salon are happy to oblige.

RSVP by Wednesday, November 5th and receive a complimentary Griot's gift package just for attending. Call or email Cheryl Williams to reserve your spot in this exciting new Tech Session. We'll see you there!

Email Cheryl Williams (cwilliams@parkplaceltd.com) to RSVP or call (425) 562-1000.

Old 11-06-2009, 07:16 AM
TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !
We typically go to Belle around 8:00 AM- you could do both! Beats the food around Park Place.

Old 11-06-2009, 07:23 AM
Apple Sauce is infamous around these parts
I'll see you guys at Belle, and as far as Griot's I may go a for a short time.
I don't want to miss the part on Tire Tread Cleaning-101,,

I kid

Everyone knows I'm the adjunct professor on the tread cleaning...

Vic

Old 11-06-2009, 10:26 AM
Island Maser is a glorious beacon of lightIsland Maser is a glorious beacon of lightIsland Maser is a glorious beacon of lightIsland Maser is a glorious beacon of lightIsland Maser is a glorious beacon of light
I will be there in the morning. Not sure what I will be driving yet. At worse I will take the wifes new MINI Cooper S. If I knew how quick it was I would have gotten her the reg. one without the Turbo. Very impressive little car. She already vetoed the Rally Exhaust. Drove the TDI to PDX and it was boring. Got 42MPG and handled the down pour and flooding on
the way back at 75+. She hydroplaned a bit at speed in the grooves but did ok. Lots of flashing of the traction light but a good safety let when pushing it. Views of St Helen's on the way down Weds. were off the hook. The light was perfect and the view was awesum.

Old 11-06-2009, 04:05 PM
FerrariWA has a brilliant futureFerrariWA has a brilliant futureFerrariWA has a brilliant futureFerrariWA has a brilliant futureFerrariWA has a brilliant futureFerrariWA has a brilliant futureFerrariWA has a brilliant futureFerrariWA has a brilliant futureFerrariWA has a brilliant futureFerrariWA has a brilliant futureFerrariWA has a brilliant future
Hmm I think I'll make the walk over to Belle tomorrow morning. See everyone there.

Old 11-07-2009, 12:19 AM
MI7
MI7 is infamous around these parts
Another activity for Saturday. Starts at 10:00 am ends at noon in Puyallup. Should see some really serious race cars:

bmwpugetsound.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=42449

Last edited by GT3 Chuck; 11-07-2009 at 12:39 AM. Reason: embedded link to commercial non sponsor
Old 11-07-2009, 08:36 AM
Island Maser is a glorious beacon of lightIsland Maser is a glorious beacon of lightIsland Maser is a glorious beacon of lightIsland Maser is a glorious beacon of lightIsland Maser is a glorious beacon of light
7:30 AM heading N to Bella in the MINI. Be there around 8:30.

Old 11-08-2009, 01:16 AM
good seeing everyone.