2010 Ultimate Aero comes to town this Saturday

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 11-30-2009, 09:48 PM
TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !
2010 Ultimate Aero comes to town this Saturday

Hi Everyone!
The guys at Shelby Super Cars are about to ship their latest creation, the first 2010 Ultimate Aero to Dubai and before it gets loaded onto a plane, they want to show it off to us. Given that Exotics at RTC is shut down for the season, and we can’t count on good weather, Ben Abrams and the folks at Northwest Auto Salon will sponsor the display by allowing SSC the use of their warehouse. Come and see this extremely fast, very rare Ultimate Aero before it leaves the country!! NWAS will be serving coffee and eats.

A few points about this car- This is the first 2010, and three years newer than the car we all saw at E@RTC. Since then they have made lots of improvements to the UA, such as:

Interior: Reshaped center console, new gauge cluster, new steering column, tire pressure monitor, carbon fiber dash halves, and new seats.

Exterior: Reshaped front bumper/fascia, with new headlights, carbon fiber side scoops, molded grills, larger radius around taillights, and a body molded reverse camera.

Other changes: New exhaust, shifter mechanism, more powerful motor 1287 hp/1112 ft-lb torque, carbon fiber engine bay accents, carbon fiber front bonnet area, first Ultimate Aero with carbon ceramic rotor package.

I saw this car in the build process a few weeks ago and it’s stunning!
For those of you who received a free wash certificate at the charity event, this is an opportunity to redeem your certificate and have your car washed while viewing the Ultimate Aero! Call NWAS for your car wash appointment.

The car will go on display at 10:00 AM until 2:00 PM

The address is 2915 1st Avenue South, Seattle. Parking and the entrance is on the Utah side of the building. (Damn that must be one huge building…☺)

Here is a map:

http://maps.google.com/maps?oe=utf-8...,0.019569&z=16

Old 11-30-2009, 10:51 PM
Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !
I'm there for sure....

Old 11-30-2009, 11:18 PM
Horhay is a name known to allHorhay is a name known to allHorhay is a name known to allHorhay is a name known to allHorhay is a name known to allHorhay is a name known to all
That's my wife's due date. I don't think I'll make it because of that. What an awesome opportunity though, thanks for the invite/heads up Tommy!

Old 12-01-2009, 12:17 AM
prohydro is infamous around these parts
It's going to be a good day!

Old 12-01-2009, 08:43 AM
Kristian has much to be proud ofKristian has much to be proud ofKristian has much to be proud ofKristian has much to be proud ofKristian has much to be proud ofKristian has much to be proud ofKristian has much to be proud ofKristian has much to be proud ofKristian has much to be proud of
I plan to come too, unless there's some family thing I forgot about.

Old 12-01-2009, 01:12 PM
Antroiny has a brilliant futureAntroiny has a brilliant futureAntroiny has a brilliant futureAntroiny has a brilliant futureAntroiny has a brilliant futureAntroiny has a brilliant futureAntroiny has a brilliant futureAntroiny has a brilliant futureAntroiny has a brilliant futureAntroiny has a brilliant futureAntroiny has a brilliant future
Bummer that this is at the same time as the toy drive.

Old 12-01-2009, 01:14 PM
vincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond repute
Probably too much hassles but it would be nice to have this car at the Toy Drive.

Old 12-01-2009, 01:18 PM
CrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond repute
I'll try to make this. Not going on the Toy Drive since I'm already doing a Toys for Tots thing on the 12th with the wife's company.

Old 12-03-2009, 08:36 PM
TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !
A few of us will start out at Belle then drive down to Ben's warehouse to see the UA. From there some will continue on to the Toys for Tots and still make it. It looks like the weather will hold too.

Old 12-03-2009, 09:40 PM
AgeRebel is a splendid one to beholdAgeRebel is a splendid one to beholdAgeRebel is a splendid one to beholdAgeRebel is a splendid one to beholdAgeRebel is a splendid one to beholdAgeRebel is a splendid one to beholdAgeRebel is a splendid one to beholdAgeRebel is a splendid one to behold
What time will the group be leaving from Belle? If timing works, I'd like to join the group at Belle and head down over.

Old 12-03-2009, 09:48 PM
Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !
Going to be a bit cold this weekend. Any heat in there?

Old 12-03-2009, 10:29 PM
silversurfer is a splendid one to beholdsilversurfer is a splendid one to beholdsilversurfer is a splendid one to beholdsilversurfer is a splendid one to beholdsilversurfer is a splendid one to beholdsilversurfer is a splendid one to beholdsilversurfer is a splendid one to beholdsilversurfer is a splendid one to behold
warehouse is climate controlled..yep!

Old 12-04-2009, 10:54 AM
speedneed is a jewel in the roughspeedneed is a jewel in the roughspeedneed is a jewel in the rough
Originally Posted by TommyJames
A few of us will start out at Belle then drive down to Ben's warehouse to see the UA. From there some will continue on to the Toys for Tots and still make it. It looks like the weather will hold too.
what time at Belle??

Old 12-05-2009, 03:00 PM
Kristian has much to be proud ofKristian has much to be proud ofKristian has much to be proud ofKristian has much to be proud ofKristian has much to be proud ofKristian has much to be proud ofKristian has much to be proud ofKristian has much to be proud ofKristian has much to be proud of
Here's some photos - http://www.flickr.com/photos/apexral...42047876/show/

Thanks to all who organized this! It was fun.

Old 12-05-2009, 05:18 PM
Here are a couple of quick vids while I work on the photos....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IhC9viZ-S6k

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DTQhpzgxzkE

I don't know why the first one didn't upload in HD as that's how it was recorded....

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: 2010 Ultimate Aero comes to town this Saturday