Paging Roy Cats -- Lamboporsche????

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 12-08-2009, 10:44 AM
PJS
PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !
Paging Roy Cats -- Lamboporsche????

2009 Lamborghini Murcielago - Great sports car! Like the real thing! - $69500 (Edmonds)

Date: 2009-12-07, 8:57AM PST
Reply to: sale-pcrve-1498926101@craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]

Ask anyone young or old what a Lamborghini is and odds are they will know. Lamborghini's continue to stand as one of the top exotic cars in the world. From the US to Italy everyone know of the speed and luxury that Lambo's exhibit. However, another well known fact is their price tag. For about $430,000 you yourself could buy a REAL 2009 Lamborghini Murcielago. For another $25,000 a year you could even afford to maintain it! A little out of your price range? Well fear not because even though this Lambo sounds, looks and drives like one from the factory, it isn't. This car was born in 2000 as a Porsche Boxster S. With some money and a large amount of patience the car underwent a complete transformation into the 2009 Lamborghini Murcielago Roadster that it is today.

The car is coated in House of Color Raven Black and looks amazing. The car sits on real Lamborghini wheels with fresh tires and has a great stance.

The car is full of luxury items to keep it riding and driving smooth. The rack & pinion steering, adjustable front shocks and abs brakes make this car handle like a dream. The frame was stretched 10" to match the correct length.

The interior is finished out in dark Black leather and is very comfortable. Seats were fabricated to resemble Lamborghini seats exactly. The car even has Tiptronic transmission with levers built right onto the sides of the steering wheel. The car is extremely safe with front and side airbags. If security is your worry have no fear, it has a professionally installed alarm system. The stereo sounds absolutely amazing. The built in radio system has a large screen with dvd/cd player and backup camera. Other luxury features include the remote doors, power windows, power trunk, tilt steering column, hear and air conditioning.

This car runs, sounds, and drives like a race car. Why? Because it basically is! Don't go waste thousands (maybe millions) on a true Lamborghini when you can have one basically the same for a fraction of the cost. On top of that, you will even be able to drive and enjoy it! Throw the top down and cruise the street in style!

Own an exotic supercar for a budget price of $69,500.00!

(Trades Considered)
  • it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

PostingID: 1498926101

Old 12-08-2009, 10:55 AM
H20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud of
all I want to know is What in the Heck were you searching for when that popped up

Old 12-08-2009, 10:56 AM
Administrator
GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !
omg...an insult to both marques

Old 12-08-2009, 11:03 AM
PJS
PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by H20SKIER
all I want to know is What in the Heck were you searching for when that popped up
search words: black, cheap, exotic... was not expecting cars

(no offense of course... attempt at humor)

Old 12-08-2009, 11:10 AM
Former Vendor
detailjohn is a splendid one to beholddetailjohn is a splendid one to beholddetailjohn is a splendid one to beholddetailjohn is a splendid one to beholddetailjohn is a splendid one to beholddetailjohn is a splendid one to beholddetailjohn is a splendid one to behold
70 grand for a boxster, I think I'll pass.

Old 12-08-2009, 11:32 AM
vincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by PJS

Admitted PJ you were looking for something with scissor doors but couldn't live without the Porsche brand.

Old 12-08-2009, 11:37 AM
BuzzedHornet has a brilliant futureBuzzedHornet has a brilliant futureBuzzedHornet has a brilliant futureBuzzedHornet has a brilliant futureBuzzedHornet has a brilliant futureBuzzedHornet has a brilliant futureBuzzedHornet has a brilliant futureBuzzedHornet has a brilliant futureBuzzedHornet has a brilliant futureBuzzedHornet has a brilliant futureBuzzedHornet has a brilliant future
I think he was looking for a vacuum for his chrome =)

Old 12-08-2009, 11:58 AM
PJS
Originally Posted by vincentdds
Admitted PJ you were looking for something with scissor doors but couldn't live without the Porsche brand.
you caught me

I just feel inadequate for so many reasons... needless to say, my lack of scissor doors is one of them...

(OT -- genuine question... not trying to incite a 6speed riot... Why when you go to a car meet, say of the ERTC type, and you look in the lambo section... why are all the scissor doors open when the cars are parked?... is it so people can look in, or is there some significance I am missing about having the scissor doors up?)

Old 12-08-2009, 12:55 PM
gigharbor1 has a reputation beyond reputegigharbor1 has a reputation beyond reputegigharbor1 has a reputation beyond reputegigharbor1 has a reputation beyond reputegigharbor1 has a reputation beyond reputegigharbor1 has a reputation beyond reputegigharbor1 has a reputation beyond reputegigharbor1 has a reputation beyond reputegigharbor1 has a reputation beyond reputegigharbor1 has a reputation beyond reputegigharbor1 has a reputation beyond repute
I like this:

Originally Posted by PJS
(Trades Considered)

What could you possibly trade for this?

Old 12-08-2009, 12:57 PM
iJeremy Is a GOD !iJeremy Is a GOD !iJeremy Is a GOD !iJeremy Is a GOD !iJeremy Is a GOD !iJeremy Is a GOD !iJeremy Is a GOD !iJeremy Is a GOD !iJeremy Is a GOD !iJeremy Is a GOD !iJeremy Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by gigharbor1
I like this:

What could you possibly trade for this?
A stock Boxster?... I'd rather have one than that mess.

Old 12-08-2009, 01:01 PM
CrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond repute
How about a Solstielago for the Porschielago

Old 12-08-2009, 10:09 PM
19000rpm has a reputation beyond repute19000rpm has a reputation beyond repute19000rpm has a reputation beyond repute19000rpm has a reputation beyond repute19000rpm has a reputation beyond repute19000rpm has a reputation beyond repute19000rpm has a reputation beyond repute19000rpm has a reputation beyond repute19000rpm has a reputation beyond repute19000rpm has a reputation beyond repute19000rpm has a reputation beyond repute
No different then a girl getting some bolt ons . Nothing but lies! I recognize the garage and lets just say the owner has a better taste in real estate then cars. Then again, money can’t by you taste or class, but if you have 70 it will buy you a Boxster! I bet it comes with a free Rolex too.

Old 12-08-2009, 10:10 PM
StorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond repute
Wow... I think I left beind speachless long before I made it to the Pontiac.

Old 12-08-2009, 10:22 PM
Former Vendor
roytoy2003 has a reputation beyond reputeroytoy2003 has a reputation beyond reputeroytoy2003 has a reputation beyond reputeroytoy2003 has a reputation beyond reputeroytoy2003 has a reputation beyond reputeroytoy2003 has a reputation beyond reputeroytoy2003 has a reputation beyond reputeroytoy2003 has a reputation beyond reputeroytoy2003 has a reputation beyond reputeroytoy2003 has a reputation beyond reputeroytoy2003 has a reputation beyond repute
U can do it for u...........

Are u Can do it for HER!!.........

U get what you pay for......

Check for STD'S 4 weeks later

Old 12-09-2009, 09:58 AM
H20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by PJS

I will smile all day with that answer

Originally Posted by PJS
you caught me

I just feel inadequate for so many reasons... needless to say, my lack of scissor doors is one of them...

(OT -- genuine question... not trying to incite a 6speed riot... Why when you go to a car meet, say of the ERTC type, and you look in the lambo section... why are all the scissor doors open when the cars are parked?... is it so people can look in, or is there some significance I am missing about having the scissor doors up?)
Most Lambo guys don't know how to open the car doors from the outside
Very simply they leave em open so they can get back in before they go home. Plus I think Lambo's only work in reverse with the doors open. I've never seen anyone but Roy actually back one up without the door open and the driver looking out.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Paging Roy Cats -- Lamboporsche????