Barrier service

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 12-12-2009, 03:23 PM
PJS
PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !
Barrier service

I just want to publicly acknowledge a great service experience I had with barrier Porsche - jeff falconer (service manager), Gary Catlin (service advisor) and tech Tim.

Dropped the car off last tues and it was ready on Friday - I was proactively kept in the loop the whole time (which I like and is increasingly rare these days)

My LSD appears to have been successfully rebuilt and without headache...

Thank you barrier service dept!

Old 12-13-2009, 08:46 PM
H20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud of
I'm confused.....Barrier sells LSD?

Old 12-13-2009, 09:02 PM
gretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond repute
I second that comment. All the guys at Barrier service are just great. I feel like I have my own private pit crew when I pull in. They drop everything, even when I have no appointment, and take are of me (my car) immediately, always! I have owned alot of cars in my life and no service team compares to these guys - they are the best. (they have a great sales team too!) They have all been with Barrier for so many years it is nice to be able to call sales or service personnel by first name. Thanks BARRIER!

Old 12-13-2009, 10:53 PM
D-UberCars has much to be proud ofD-UberCars has much to be proud ofD-UberCars has much to be proud ofD-UberCars has much to be proud ofD-UberCars has much to be proud ofD-UberCars has much to be proud ofD-UberCars has much to be proud ofD-UberCars has much to be proud ofD-UberCars has much to be proud of
PJ,
Glad the LSD headache on your lightly DE'd car was taken care of under warranty. Good to hear another good experience story from Barrier.
Gary has also taken good care of my 6GT3.

Old 12-14-2009, 12:00 AM
Horhay is a name known to allHorhay is a name known to allHorhay is a name known to allHorhay is a name known to allHorhay is a name known to allHorhay is a name known to all
They took great care of my Cayenne S, MUCH better than the last place I took it. I think I saw them working on your car too, PJS.

Old 12-16-2009, 03:57 PM
Steve Theodore Is a GOD !Steve Theodore Is a GOD !Steve Theodore Is a GOD !Steve Theodore Is a GOD !Steve Theodore Is a GOD !Steve Theodore Is a GOD !Steve Theodore Is a GOD !Steve Theodore Is a GOD !Steve Theodore Is a GOD !Steve Theodore Is a GOD !Steve Theodore Is a GOD !
Terrific! I will be using them for my upcoming 45k mile service and love to see reviews like this to put my mind at ease.