THE OFFICIAL: In-N-Out Rally - July 9th, 10th, 11th 2010

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-11-2010, 09:04 PM
Coiled is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by Sl33p3rS4
Does anyone have any connections with the local Viper Club of America? I've emailed the Club President, but haven't gotten a response back, and their forum won't allow me to post details without becoming a paid member.
Wow - Sounds like a great rally! Just came across this while surfing...

I'm the new WA Viper Club of America Secretary. I can post the details of this for you in the Washington section of our forums. Would you like it dropped in the Oregon forums as well?

There may not be much of a turnout as the bi-annual Viper Owners Invitational is being held this year in Salt Lake City.

FYI on the posting - you should be able to post as an enthusiast on any of the general forums. Regionals are reserved for members only & you can't be a member without a Viper.

As a side note, the WAVCA will be doing some autocrossing this year as we're in the process of gathering cones/timing gear/etc. I'll post some more information later as info is solidified - such as details about associate WAVCA Memberships (which would be required for insurance) and cost/dates.

my username over on the VCA forums is reidesign at the moment - changing it to COILED soon.

Thanks - Charley Reid

Old 03-11-2010, 09:37 PM
Sl33p3rS4 is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by Coiled
Wow - Sounds like a great rally! Just came across this while surfing...

I'm the new WA Viper Club of America Secretary. I can post the details of this for you in the Washington section of our forums. Would you like it dropped in the Oregon forums as well?

There may not be much of a turnout as the bi-annual Viper Owners Invitational is being held this year in Salt Lake City.

FYI on the posting - you should be able to post as an enthusiast on any of the general forums. Regionals are reserved for members only & you can't be a member without a Viper.

As a side note, the WAVCA will be doing some autocrossing this year as we're in the process of gathering cones/timing gear/etc. I'll post some more information later as info is solidified - such as details about associate WAVCA Memberships (which would be required for insurance) and cost/dates.

my username over on the VCA forums is reidesign at the moment - changing it to COILED soon.

Thanks - Charley Reid
You've got pm

Old 03-12-2010, 01:27 AM
Got the PM. But I can't reply due to post count <15.

Just copied the Oregon forums on this. Your contact info is included from the original post.

Is there an ERTC coming up soon?

Old 03-12-2010, 01:35 AM

Just copied the Oregon forums on this. Your contact info is included from the original post.

Excellent. Do Oregon and Washington share a section? If not, Washington will probably have the most interest since the rally is starting in the Seattle area.

Not sure on ERTC. I don't plan those, and it's one of those things I've always wanted to attend, but haven't had a chance yet.

Old 03-12-2010, 01:50 AM
Originally Posted by Sl33p3rS4
Excellent. Do Oregon and Washington share a section? If not, Washington will probably have the most interest since the rally is starting in the Seattle area.

Not sure on ERTC. I don't plan those, and it's one of those things I've always wanted to attend, but haven't had a chance yet.
Unfortunately, not alot of forum activity on either WA or OR (Oregon even less so). Most club communication goes through e-mail. I'll try that route later when I'm not so tired.

Is the 3 days = 2 days down + 1 back on I-5, or 3 days down & on your own after?

Old 03-12-2010, 01:56 AM
Unfortunately, not alot of forum activity on either WA or OR (Oregon even less so). Most club communication goes through e-mail. I'll try that route later when I'm not so tired.

Is the 3 days = 2 days down + 1 back on I-5, or 3 days down & on your own after?
2 days down and 1 day back. The 1 day back will be up to each individual participant.

If this year's event is successful, I plan to put together a 4 day rally together next year that will extend to Vegas.

Old 04-01-2010, 11:28 AM
PM responded to...

This is getting closer and closer! Get those rooms booked!

Old 04-22-2010, 01:56 PM
Less than 1.5 months left to get rooms booked. Roughly 50% of the available rooms have been reserved so far.

Old 04-24-2010, 10:26 AM
AllBus is infamous around these parts
I once drove from Mercer Island to San Diego for a burrito, then drove right back over a weekend.

Old 04-24-2010, 10:32 AM
BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !

If you check the NW thread, they will post up when ERTC is going on. It's all depending on the weather though. It's a really great event and well organized. Just keep watching the thread a day or two before and they'll keep you updated.

Originally Posted by AllBus
I once drove from Mercer Island to San Diego for a burrito, then drove right back over a weekend.
You're too funny! That better have been one good burrito!

Sorry I can't make this event with you all but please keep us posted wth pictures!!! Be safe and have lots of fun out there!

Old 04-24-2010, 11:08 AM
Originally Posted by AllBus
Damn! Might I inquire as to what kind of burrito, and was it worth the trip?

Old 05-24-2010, 04:40 PM
All rooms must be reserved by May 31st! Only 7 days left!

Old 06-09-2010, 12:38 PM
Great news! I’ve spoken with both hotels and they’ve extended the reservation window out to June 21st. Over 20 rooms have been booked at both hotels with multiple cars attached to some of those rooms. That still leaves 20 rooms left at the discounted group rate!

Email me at SLP01CamaroSS@Hotmail.com for lodging information

Old 06-18-2010, 12:05 PM
Shaun_STi is infamous around these parts
I'm going to check my calendar and see if the lady is interested, this sounds like a blast!

Old 06-18-2010, 02:46 PM
atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !
Drive safe everyone!

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: THE OFFICIAL: In-N-Out Rally - July 9th, 10th, 11th 2010