Photoshoot: Toys at Porsche Dealership including Mark's CGT

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-05-2010, 11:54 AM
H20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by jags911tt
Mark,

I know we have fast cars in our group and that not the way I meant it. I know my car has spent at least 12 months between the last 3 years at Alex's shop. But if things are done right, I dont plan on it ever going back for more than a tune up. Im gonna have a pump file, so Im ready for the ICEE's this summer. I was ready this year in my 55 but it didnt happen.

Jag
yep skipped the icee's to get engaged what's a pump file? have you installed the parachutes yet

Old 02-05-2010, 11:59 AM
jags911tt Is a GOD !jags911tt Is a GOD !jags911tt Is a GOD !jags911tt Is a GOD !jags911tt Is a GOD !jags911tt Is a GOD !jags911tt Is a GOD !jags911tt Is a GOD !jags911tt Is a GOD !jags911tt Is a GOD !jags911tt Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by H20SKIER
yep skipped the icee's to get engaged what's a pump file? have you installed the parachutes yet
Thats good reason - where's your prioritiesj/k.

Pump file = I can run regular pump gas.

Old 02-05-2010, 12:04 PM
H20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud of
^^^^well you can always pull a trailer with non pump gas

i still got ice cream at the same place that same day if that shows you any priority just didn't invite anyone

Old 02-05-2010, 01:14 PM
vincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond repute
Since I can't even afford pump gas, I requested to have my car tune to run on human wastes. It even have an "Idiot Proof " button to prevent me from blowing up the engine.

Old 02-05-2010, 06:17 PM
gigharbor1 has a reputation beyond reputegigharbor1 has a reputation beyond reputegigharbor1 has a reputation beyond reputegigharbor1 has a reputation beyond reputegigharbor1 has a reputation beyond reputegigharbor1 has a reputation beyond reputegigharbor1 has a reputation beyond reputegigharbor1 has a reputation beyond reputegigharbor1 has a reputation beyond reputegigharbor1 has a reputation beyond reputegigharbor1 has a reputation beyond repute
Jag, the engine was opened up on Tuesday; rods being made right now and pistons soon to come. EVOMS thinks they might be able to get it done before the end of March. We'll see, though. As you know, they represent a certain track monster car that already uses a modified Audi 4.2, so they aren't reinventing the wheel. Whenever it's done, I will drive it back but this time along the CA coast where hopefully the wildlife risk is lower.

Look forward to seeing yours on the road!

Old 02-05-2010, 06:44 PM
jags911tt Is a GOD !jags911tt Is a GOD !jags911tt Is a GOD !jags911tt Is a GOD !jags911tt Is a GOD !jags911tt Is a GOD !jags911tt Is a GOD !jags911tt Is a GOD !jags911tt Is a GOD !jags911tt Is a GOD !jags911tt Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by vincentdds
Since I can't even afford pump gas, I requested to have my car tune to run on human wastes. It even have an "Idiot Proof " button to prevent me from blowing up the engine.
Not sure if I understand your post Vince

Old 02-05-2010, 06:44 PM
Originally Posted by gigharbor1
Jag, the engine was opened up on Tuesday; rods being made right now and pistons soon to come. EVOMS thinks they might be able to get it done before the end of March. We'll see, though. As you know, they represent a certain track monster car that already uses a modified Audi 4.2, so they aren't reinventing the wheel. Whenever it's done, I will drive it back but this time along the CA coast where hopefully the wildlife risk is lower.

Look forward to seeing yours on the road!

Thanks Roman, Alex was telling me about your build and it sounds like it will be killer.

Old 02-05-2010, 07:08 PM
rvhpno80 Is a GOD !rvhpno80 Is a GOD !rvhpno80 Is a GOD !rvhpno80 Is a GOD !rvhpno80 Is a GOD !rvhpno80 Is a GOD !rvhpno80 Is a GOD !rvhpno80 Is a GOD !rvhpno80 Is a GOD !rvhpno80 Is a GOD !rvhpno80 Is a GOD !
i love the pics.....

Old 02-05-2010, 10:40 PM
vincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by jags911tt
Not sure if I understand your post Vince
"Idiot proof button" = a methanol water injection switch to run cheap dirty gas. Are you going to have one?

Old 02-05-2010, 10:42 PM
gigharbor1 has a reputation beyond reputegigharbor1 has a reputation beyond reputegigharbor1 has a reputation beyond reputegigharbor1 has a reputation beyond reputegigharbor1 has a reputation beyond reputegigharbor1 has a reputation beyond reputegigharbor1 has a reputation beyond reputegigharbor1 has a reputation beyond reputegigharbor1 has a reputation beyond reputegigharbor1 has a reputation beyond reputegigharbor1 has a reputation beyond repute
Sweet, Vince. Really? If so, I have a 55 gallon drum of unopened VP Fuels M1 methanol to sell you. It's the good stuff. Let me know!

Old 02-05-2010, 10:46 PM
How much of a HP discount should I give it when my R8 is dyno'd down there, Dr. V?
A few ponies off 1K HP won't matter much Roman.

Old 02-05-2010, 10:49 PM
Sweet, Vince. Really? If so, I have a 55 gallon drum of unopened VP Fuels M1 methanol to sell you. It's the good stuff. Let me know!
You may go blind drinking that stuff bro. But yeah I may take need some soon.

Old 02-05-2010, 11:28 PM
You may go blind drinking that stuff bro. But yeah I may take need some soon.
If you really are going water/meth, this is the stuff you should get. The "improved" versions of it have additives that can clog the injectors. This is the purest stuff on the market. I'll sell it to you cheap, since I don't use it anymore. Methanol really does burn "cool". I have experimented all sorts of ways with it around a bonfire .

By the way, regarding the 1000 hp....I'm not going that high, are you? I want to live.

Old 02-06-2010, 12:16 PM
"Idiot proof button" = a methanol water injection switch to run cheap dirty gas. Are you going to have one?
No Im not planning to Vince. Roman come on lets see that 1khp r8! You might as well after doing the internals.

Jag

Old 02-06-2010, 07:36 PM
silversurfer is a splendid one to beholdsilversurfer is a splendid one to beholdsilversurfer is a splendid one to beholdsilversurfer is a splendid one to beholdsilversurfer is a splendid one to beholdsilversurfer is a splendid one to beholdsilversurfer is a splendid one to beholdsilversurfer is a splendid one to behold
I might take the Methanol drum...

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Photoshoot: Toys at Porsche Dealership including Mark's CGT