LP670-4SV Monterey Blue is HERE!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-11-2010, 08:57 AM
Former Vendor
roytoy2003 has a reputation beyond reputeroytoy2003 has a reputation beyond reputeroytoy2003 has a reputation beyond reputeroytoy2003 has a reputation beyond reputeroytoy2003 has a reputation beyond reputeroytoy2003 has a reputation beyond reputeroytoy2003 has a reputation beyond reputeroytoy2003 has a reputation beyond reputeroytoy2003 has a reputation beyond reputeroytoy2003 has a reputation beyond reputeroytoy2003 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Apple Sauce
As much as diehard say "I'll row my own gears",— drivers may like to do it the old school way, it is undeniable much faster to have an e-gear or F1 than manual tranny. Oddly, a car with a manual may add to collectibility because so few cars are being manufactured with manuals. I'm quickly becoming a fan of F1 trannys

But to each his or her own...
Well, for me, I have been turned down time after time for the racing time on the national/international circuit. I cant recall the last time I took any of cars to a track and "raced" it, maybe quick around the track for a few laps on a "sancutined" track day..no more than 5 miles total. The fact "documented" that the F-1 and E-Gear clutch units (made by the same source for both Lambo and Ferrari-differnt software) is proven to last 30% LESS than a 6 speed manual box..that is is still illegal to "race" your car on the public streets....the fact that every one has one...

well for these reasons I will still prefer to to "old fashion" row my own..costs lees up front, cost less down the road, more unique all the way around, need a stop watch with 1/100 second counter to really detect the differnce in speed shifting, will still easily do a 100MPH as well AND MOST of all...is the true joy of operating a car with all the senses..and skill required to operate...

Yes for me still the 6 speed...anyone can push or pull a piece of small paddle....just not me...like "speed" dating..maybe faster, but it sure aint as fun as the "old fashion" chase, catch and release.

Old 02-11-2010, 10:37 AM
Kristian has much to be proud ofKristian has much to be proud ofKristian has much to be proud ofKristian has much to be proud ofKristian has much to be proud ofKristian has much to be proud ofKristian has much to be proud ofKristian has much to be proud ofKristian has much to be proud of
Talking

I'd be happy to be your chauffeur if you don't like the e-gear

Old 02-11-2010, 06:04 PM
flyingcesar is a splendid one to beholdflyingcesar is a splendid one to beholdflyingcesar is a splendid one to beholdflyingcesar is a splendid one to beholdflyingcesar is a splendid one to beholdflyingcesar is a splendid one to beholdflyingcesar is a splendid one to beholdflyingcesar is a splendid one to behold
Congrats, great color...

Old 02-12-2010, 05:25 PM
kyleblix is infamous around these parts
Stunning car!

Old 02-12-2010, 06:49 PM
TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !
Trust me, he will love his E-gear.

Old 02-12-2010, 06:56 PM
Kristian has much to be proud ofKristian has much to be proud ofKristian has much to be proud ofKristian has much to be proud ofKristian has much to be proud ofKristian has much to be proud ofKristian has much to be proud ofKristian has much to be proud ofKristian has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by TommyJames
Trust me, he will love his E-gear.
I bet he will. I really liked the e-gear in the '08 Gallardo Spyder and I'm sure it's even better in the SV.

Old 02-13-2010, 09:54 AM
Airborne Ranger is a splendid one to beholdAirborne Ranger is a splendid one to beholdAirborne Ranger is a splendid one to beholdAirborne Ranger is a splendid one to beholdAirborne Ranger is a splendid one to beholdAirborne Ranger is a splendid one to beholdAirborne Ranger is a splendid one to beholdAirborne Ranger is a splendid one to behold
That thing is WICKED! love the spoiler!!