Bed and Breakfast suggestions.

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-01-2010, 01:03 AM
Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !
Bed and Breakfast suggestions.

Anyone have any recommendations for bed and breakfast getaways in the state? We were looking either at Leavenworth or perhaps out on the peninsula somewhere. Maybe up in the San Juan islands as well. This will be for our anniversary in July, so the weather will be warmer.

Any suggestions you have would be appreciated.

Thanks,
James

Old 03-01-2010, 09:46 AM
TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !
There are a few places in Langley that are nice. The Langley Inn is well known. There is also the Captain Whidbey about half way up the island. Given that it will be peak season everywhere, and warm, you may want to stick closer to the water. Cannon Beach is nice, I like the Surfsand since they tore it down and started over. As for the San Juans, I like Roche Harbor Hotel de Haro the most. I do like Sun Mountain Lodge in Winthrop too. Another overlooked spot that is charming is the Columbia Gorge Hotel. It's also reasonably priced. A bunch of us just discovered Seabrook and that's kind of nice in winter. May be noisy in summer. Don't know about summer rates. Hope that helps.

Old 03-01-2010, 10:10 AM
Horhay is a name known to allHorhay is a name known to allHorhay is a name known to allHorhay is a name known to allHorhay is a name known to allHorhay is a name known to all
A friend of mine was telling me about Rosario Resort (http://www.rosarioresort.com/). He said it was a pretty neat place, I plan on looking into it when I get back in town (our anniversary is also in July).

Old 03-01-2010, 11:27 AM
Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !
Thanks everyone!

Old 03-01-2010, 11:40 AM
TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !
I thought Rosario was just okay. I've not been back in a long time.

Old 03-01-2010, 11:49 AM
Kristian has much to be proud ofKristian has much to be proud ofKristian has much to be proud ofKristian has much to be proud ofKristian has much to be proud ofKristian has much to be proud ofKristian has much to be proud ofKristian has much to be proud ofKristian has much to be proud of
Abendblume - abendblume.com - in Leavenworth is really nice

Old 03-01-2010, 03:29 PM
brendo has a reputation beyond reputebrendo has a reputation beyond reputebrendo has a reputation beyond reputebrendo has a reputation beyond reputebrendo has a reputation beyond reputebrendo has a reputation beyond reputebrendo has a reputation beyond reputebrendo has a reputation beyond reputebrendo has a reputation beyond reputebrendo has a reputation beyond reputebrendo has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by TommyJames
I thought Rosario was just okay. I've not been back in a long time.
agree - rosario is overrated. we flew in right to there and overall,it disappointed.

i'd strongly consider the sooke harbour house on vancouver island. it's exceptional

Old 03-01-2010, 05:26 PM
FerRrari is infamous around these parts
Wouldn't be a big trip, but Willows Lodge is fantastic. Great service and really good breakfast from the Barking Frog brought to your bed.

Old 03-01-2010, 05:35 PM
Originally Posted by brendo
i'd strongly consider the sooke harbour house on vancouver island. it's exceptional
This place looks phenomenal, but in July, it's almost $500/night and out of our budget. I tink we're about half of that.

Old 03-01-2010, 05:37 PM
Originally Posted by FerRrari
Wouldn't be a big trip, but Willows Lodge is fantastic. Great service and really good breakfast from the Barking Frog brought to your bed.
I shot a wedding there in 2008. It is a great place. Aside from the fact that the valet lost my keys while I was there!

Old 03-01-2010, 05:45 PM
D-UberCars has much to be proud ofD-UberCars has much to be proud ofD-UberCars has much to be proud ofD-UberCars has much to be proud ofD-UberCars has much to be proud ofD-UberCars has much to be proud ofD-UberCars has much to be proud ofD-UberCars has much to be proud ofD-UberCars has much to be proud of
James,
A good friend of mine stayed at the Willows Lodge. He said it was hard to go back home. Needless to say his home is very nice.
On another note, I recommended your work to someone close to me who is getting married this Oct. Please either e-mail me or PM your contact info and I will gladly forward.
D.

Old 03-01-2010, 05:55 PM
PM Sent Daryl. Thanks.

Old 03-01-2010, 09:53 PM
H20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud of
To my knowledge Rosario is Closed down.

why not just stay at a nice place downtown and a nice dinner out in seattle

romance should be about what not where

Old 03-01-2010, 10:00 PM
We are looking for more of a bed and breakfast place, away from the city. Willows is about the closest we'd consider.

Old 03-01-2010, 10:57 PM
H20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud of
Willows would be one of my last suggestions. Way over rated imho.

just find a nice small place out of the way. don't spend a lot of coin on over rated places.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Bed and Breakfast suggestions.