LP550-2 Balboni drive

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-01-2010, 06:01 PM
Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !
LP550-2 Balboni drive

Sarah and I had a chance to drive the Balboni today at LoB. What a fantastic car. Sarah absolutely loves it. Of course I have plenty of photos to share, but will have to wait until after Patrick's class.
Here's a quick vid in the mean time.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SZc6rp13lA8

Old 03-01-2010, 07:52 PM
Johnny Lin is infamous around these partsJohnny Lin is infamous around these parts
Car sounds aweosme, saw the car parked outside the dealership yesterday

Old 03-01-2010, 10:44 PM
Antroiny has a brilliant futureAntroiny has a brilliant futureAntroiny has a brilliant futureAntroiny has a brilliant futureAntroiny has a brilliant futureAntroiny has a brilliant futureAntroiny has a brilliant futureAntroiny has a brilliant futureAntroiny has a brilliant futureAntroiny has a brilliant futureAntroiny has a brilliant future
So what color did you choose for your car on order?

Old 03-01-2010, 11:01 PM
Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !
Here are my photos from today. Need to redo them. I think they came out too soft.

Old 03-01-2010, 11:01 PM

Old 03-01-2010, 11:02 PM
I'm also going back for a dedicated shoot on the yellow tomorrow.

Old 03-02-2010, 06:23 AM
Kristian has much to be proud ofKristian has much to be proud ofKristian has much to be proud ofKristian has much to be proud ofKristian has much to be proud ofKristian has much to be proud ofKristian has much to be proud ofKristian has much to be proud ofKristian has much to be proud of
Very nice. I'm looking forward to my test drive this week. Your wife looks quite happy in that car!

Old 03-02-2010, 08:05 AM
Originally Posted by Kristian
Very nice. I'm looking forward to my test drive this week. Your wife looks quite happy in that car!
She was. She was out for quite a while with Shahin. She said it was quite an adrenalin rush.

Old 03-02-2010, 08:13 AM
Redoing the pics. Have them posted again shortly......

Old 03-02-2010, 08:46 AM
Former Vendor
detailjohn is a splendid one to beholddetailjohn is a splendid one to beholddetailjohn is a splendid one to beholddetailjohn is a splendid one to beholddetailjohn is a splendid one to beholddetailjohn is a splendid one to beholddetailjohn is a splendid one to behold
That's one hot G.

Old 03-02-2010, 10:00 AM
Pics are back online. As I mentioned earlier. LoB is allowing me to come back tonight to setup and actual photo shoot with some special lighting for the Yellow Balboni. If anyone is near the dealer tonight around 6, stop in and say hi.

Old 03-02-2010, 11:54 PM
Island Maser is a glorious beacon of lightIsland Maser is a glorious beacon of lightIsland Maser is a glorious beacon of lightIsland Maser is a glorious beacon of lightIsland Maser is a glorious beacon of light
Great pics. My kinda Lambo. Real 6 speed and rear wheel drive whoooooo. Looking forward to the drive.

Old 03-03-2010, 02:55 AM
Here are a few more from the shoot tonight. Many more to come.

Old 03-03-2010, 02:11 PM
Kristian has much to be proud ofKristian has much to be proud ofKristian has much to be proud ofKristian has much to be proud ofKristian has much to be proud ofKristian has much to be proud ofKristian has much to be proud ofKristian has much to be proud ofKristian has much to be proud of
I just did my test drive at noon and WoW! That was amazing!

Update: here's some photos and a write up about my drive - apexrally.com/2010/03/lamborghini-gallardo-lp550-2-valentino.html

Last edited by Kristian; 03-03-2010 at 07:35 PM.
Old 03-03-2010, 09:04 PM
Here's one of my favorite shots:

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: LP550-2 Balboni drive