Barrier Audi Service

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-10-2010, 08:34 AM
mr2guysingh is a splendid one to beholdmr2guysingh is a splendid one to beholdmr2guysingh is a splendid one to beholdmr2guysingh is a splendid one to beholdmr2guysingh is a splendid one to beholdmr2guysingh is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by Eliseguy
its all about opportunity costs
I love economics

Old 08-03-2010, 07:37 PM
AllBus is infamous around these parts
When I purchased my S6 last year, they forgot to bolt on one of the front wheels as i was driving towards seattle on the i90 bridge, wheel almost fell off! had to get it towed back. the people there had no regard for my safety. all they said was, good thing you didnt crash huh..

Old 08-04-2010, 10:02 AM
pcst is a jewel in the roughpcst is a jewel in the roughpcst is a jewel in the roughpcst is a jewel in the rough
For some reason,,, those employees behind the desk or counters(not all but most of whom I've dealt with) @ Barrier seem to have this superior attitude. I really don't know what it is, but as far as I know I go there to spend money, meaning I'm the customer, but they seem like they are doing some sort of big favor?
Sorta different experience than Phil Smart or BMW Seattle employees where they always treat their customers with full respect.

Just my $.02

Old 08-04-2010, 10:16 AM
AllBus is infamous around these parts
Phil Smart's leadership experience throughout his life speaks for itself. His employees glean a lot of that off him.

Old 08-04-2010, 10:24 AM
pcst is a jewel in the roughpcst is a jewel in the roughpcst is a jewel in the roughpcst is a jewel in the rough
I've heard Larson Porsche/Audi is moving to Fife, I might want to utilize them instead of Barrier.

Old 08-04-2010, 10:59 AM
Mini George is a name known to allMini George is a name known to allMini George is a name known to allMini George is a name known to allMini George is a name known to allMini George is a name known to all
We had a terrible experience at University audi, the service department was very flawed.

Old 08-04-2010, 01:46 PM
Former Vendor
ExperienceMu is infamous around these parts
After reading these posts, we invite Audi owners to try Motoring Unlimited for service and see how different it is. We are committed to creating customers for life, and charge significantly less than the dealership. All of our work is performed by Porsche and Audi trained technicians in a new facility that enthusiasts love to visit over and over. If you need to wait during your service, hop on the Virtual GT driving simulator and kill some time. And during August, any Porsche or Audi service customers will receive a free pair of Piloti Prototipo driving shoes. Feel free to drop by our shop, check out or website at www.experiencemu.com or call 425-391-1569 to get a quote.

Old 08-04-2010, 03:37 PM
juancooldude is infamous around these parts
I can vouch for MU. My experience with them have been great, and their lead tech is extremely knowledgable and capable. If the work you need done is not covered under warranty, take it to MU.

The free Pilotis doesn't hurt either...

Originally Posted by ExperienceMu
After reading these posts, we invite Audi owners to try Motoring Unlimited for service and see how different it is. We are committed to creating customers for life, and charge significantly less than the dealership. All of our work is performed by Porsche and Audi trained technicians in a new facility that enthusiasts love to visit over and over. If you need to wait during your service, hop on the Virtual GT driving simulator and kill some time. And during August, any Porsche or Audi service customers will receive a free pair of Piloti Prototipo driving shoes. Feel free to drop by our shop, check out or website at www.experiencemu.com or call 425-391-1569 to get a quote.

Old 08-06-2010, 10:19 AM
Good to know, my Cayenne's factory warranty expires on March 2011, I'll keep MU on my list.
Thanks!

Old 08-06-2010, 12:04 PM
Former Vendor
ExperienceMu is infamous around these parts
We would be glad to service your Cayenne whenever you need to. Feel free to come see our shop if you are in the area!

Old 08-15-2010, 06:14 PM
xpikenz is infamous around these parts
Barrier Porsche gave me good service but they didn't wash my car! i spent 1500 on getting a new key/battery/acu box installed and reprogrammed and i was hoping to get a free car wash cause my car was completely dirty from sitting outside for 2 years.. i was kind of disappointed on that LOL but other than that they did a great and quick job. my car was kinda beat up and I'm very young looking so they didn't really give me the best service possible.. they didn't even bolt down my driver seat for me after finishing the job..

Last edited by xpikenz; 08-15-2010 at 06:16 PM.
Old 08-16-2010, 09:24 AM
Trust me, you don't want them to wash your car.

They put a nice scratch on the trunk area of my Cayenne, which is sorta my fault. I never bothered to look around the car before I left the dealer. (you would think, the car dealer like Barrier would really care about washing your Porsche, but not!)

I figured it would be some what corny to go back and claim about the damage after all said and done.

Since then, I've been putting a special request "DO *NOT* WASH ME" all over and the paper work to document.

Old 08-16-2010, 09:53 AM
atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !
Barrier uses either their automated wash or has one of their techs wash it for you. I prefer to wash it myself so at least I know that I'm the one responsible for any scratches, etc. So, yes, I always am very specific to them about NOT washing my cars. "NO WASH" goes all over for me as well!

Old 08-18-2010, 12:54 AM
lig
lig Is a GOD !lig Is a GOD !lig Is a GOD !lig Is a GOD !lig Is a GOD !lig Is a GOD !lig Is a GOD !lig Is a GOD !lig Is a GOD !lig Is a GOD !lig Is a GOD !
I have nothing but good things to say about the service at Barrier Audi. Graham Campbell is my SA and has been excellent to work with. He's looked after my S4 for about 5 years now.

He's a car enthusiast to the core and I'd recommend him without reservation.

I've never used the car wash service but once I saw a couple of guys with big brushes washing the rocker panels of a customer car before it went into the car wash and it just didn't look good to me.

Old 10-11-2010, 08:35 PM
pnwpirelli is infamous around these parts
That's not what I heard....

That car had been washed 3 times b/c it was so dirty from being stored. Then the customer did not pick up the car for an extended period after it was completed.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Barrier Audi Service