150mph across 520

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-24-2010, 03:36 PM
TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !
Guys like this eventually hurt or kill someone.

Old 03-24-2010, 04:15 PM
Apple Sauce is infamous around these parts
I called two separate incidents for the the same type of driving on the 1-90 and 520 bridge around the first of this year. The sad thing is in one situation the driver I think was trying to pick up a race with me in my Scuderia thru the 1-90 tunnel and began driving erratically, weaving. He actually cut me off between the front of my car and a flat bed truck with inches to spare IN THE TUNNEL!! It would have ugly had he clipped my car and truck. So I got back and called in the car. The other call was on New Year's eve, this driver ws driving erratically w/o lights on. DUH!!??!!

—Vic

Old 03-24-2010, 05:01 PM
germeezy1 Is a GOD !germeezy1 Is a GOD !germeezy1 Is a GOD !germeezy1 Is a GOD !germeezy1 Is a GOD !germeezy1 Is a GOD !germeezy1 Is a GOD !germeezy1 Is a GOD !germeezy1 Is a GOD !germeezy1 Is a GOD !germeezy1 Is a GOD !
If he was that modded probably delimited and probably capable of 200 the real top speed on a stock car isn't 200 mph.

Old 03-24-2010, 05:02 PM
germeezy1 Is a GOD !germeezy1 Is a GOD !germeezy1 Is a GOD !germeezy1 Is a GOD !germeezy1 Is a GOD !germeezy1 Is a GOD !germeezy1 Is a GOD !germeezy1 Is a GOD !germeezy1 Is a GOD !germeezy1 Is a GOD !germeezy1 Is a GOD !
Ive done some things I don't care to mention, but weaving in and out of traffic at that speed drunk its amazing he didn't invoke Darwin's Law!

Old 03-24-2010, 06:07 PM
PJS
PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by germeezy1
If he was that modded probably delimited and probably capable of 200 the real top speed on a stock car isn't 200 mph.
what is the delimited stock top speed?

Old 03-24-2010, 06:46 PM
What is said varies, alot of the 330 km/h ie 205 mph delimited claims are based on the in car speedometer which reads high. Rumor has it BMW has taken one to 211 mph but that is just a rumor. The GPS top speeds I have seen are in the 310-315 km/h range which is just shy of 200 mph. I could be wrong as I am basing this off what I have seen, if someone has a GPS verified 200 mph in a bone stock car post it up!

Old 03-24-2010, 06:59 PM
PJS
PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !
so when i said "basically 200 mph" i was pretty close...

Old 03-24-2010, 07:14 PM
Yes sir, you were....I read your post too fast apparently. Wether 193 or 200 mph the car is flat out fast on the top end delimited.

Old 03-24-2010, 10:40 PM
ironcheflam is infamous around these parts
with all the mods on that engine he should be pushing about 440 to the wheels and yes its delimited from the dinan software so he probably maxed out in that stretch at around 180 if he got that high for him to get any higher he would need at least a 3 mi straight shot....is my guess

same engine as my m5 and basically same mods as mine but i went with a different company which gives more torque.

Old 03-25-2010, 12:20 AM
Bleu Omdurman has a reputation beyond reputeBleu Omdurman has a reputation beyond reputeBleu Omdurman has a reputation beyond reputeBleu Omdurman has a reputation beyond reputeBleu Omdurman has a reputation beyond reputeBleu Omdurman has a reputation beyond reputeBleu Omdurman has a reputation beyond reputeBleu Omdurman has a reputation beyond reputeBleu Omdurman has a reputation beyond reputeBleu Omdurman has a reputation beyond reputeBleu Omdurman has a reputation beyond repute
It was me in the Prius. Forgive me, the accelerator got stuck and I was so scared I didn't think to put it in neutral or to turn it off.

Must have been my floor mats or something else equally oernous.

Or it could have been a member of the Russian Mafia.

Old 03-25-2010, 12:49 AM
speedneed is a jewel in the roughspeedneed is a jewel in the roughspeedneed is a jewel in the rough
Originally Posted by Bleu Omdurman

lets just call him "member"....it's a nice nickname..

Old 03-25-2010, 04:39 AM
Apple Sauce is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by Bleu Omdurman
It was me in the Prius. Forgive me, the accelerator got stuck and I was so scared I didn't think to put it in neutral or to turn it off.

Must have been my floor mats or something else equally oernous.

Perhaps you should watch this video before you get back in your Prius.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lZ4PtafRB9c

—Vic

Old 03-25-2010, 06:43 AM
Christiancoach has a spectacular aura aboutChristiancoach has a spectacular aura aboutChristiancoach has a spectacular aura about
Quite a few years ago I got a ticket for speeding on the 520. 52mph! Keep in mind that the speed limit is 50 all the way across the bridge.
It used to be that there was always (so it seemed) a police car sitting at the drawbridge section heading Eastbound at night. That's who got me.

Old 03-25-2010, 07:28 AM
teflon_jones Is a GOD !teflon_jones Is a GOD !teflon_jones Is a GOD !teflon_jones Is a GOD !teflon_jones Is a GOD !teflon_jones Is a GOD !teflon_jones Is a GOD !teflon_jones Is a GOD !teflon_jones Is a GOD !teflon_jones Is a GOD !teflon_jones Is a GOD !
"A Bellevue man with a long history of traffic violations

According to a criminal-records check, Orlovskii was arrested Feb. 8 for speeding and inattention to driving.

Orlovskii also has been stopped for failing to use a seat belt, having deeply tinted vehicle windows and failure to use turn signals, according to court records."
************************************************** **********************************

If that's a long history of traffic violations I can't imagine what they'd say about me! That's a pretty short list.....

Old 03-25-2010, 10:33 AM
JFowler is infamous around these parts
Vic
That video is hillarious

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: 150mph across 520