Exotics at Redmond Town Center is on for April 10!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-10-2010, 05:57 PM
Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !
Here are all of mine.

Old 04-10-2010, 05:58 PM
Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !

Old 04-10-2010, 05:59 PM
BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !
Cool pictures! I really like the black/white one! And cute! Mini cooper friends!!

Old 04-10-2010, 05:59 PM

Old 04-10-2010, 06:02 PM
Originally Posted by BoxsterGirlie01
Cool pictures! I really like the black/white one! And cute! Mini cooper friends!!
He's a member here. That's a realllllllllllllly clean 996 GT3 -> 997 GT3RS conversion. The paint is immaculate.

James

Old 04-10-2010, 06:07 PM
BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !
^^and I think it left a great big smile on your face! LOL! I can just see it now! =D <<<James's face!

Old 04-10-2010, 06:57 PM
DrScoles has a spectacular aura aboutDrScoles has a spectacular aura aboutDrScoles has a spectacular aura about
Damn missed another one! I was pulling wisdom teeth when you all were enjoying the sunshine and hardware! Would have liked to get a look at the Tesla's. I did get to wash my car this afternoon :-)

Anyone know if you can pay for secure parking at the tacoma dome? Going to black eyed peas tonight and would like to take the Vantage, but its not happening unless I know its safe!

Last edited by DrScoles; 04-10-2010 at 07:00 PM.
Old 04-10-2010, 07:06 PM
Joeacc is a splendid one to beholdJoeacc is a splendid one to beholdJoeacc is a splendid one to beholdJoeacc is a splendid one to beholdJoeacc is a splendid one to beholdJoeacc is a splendid one to beholdJoeacc is a splendid one to beholdJoeacc is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by Hot Shot
He's a member here. That's a realllllllllllllly clean 996 GT3 -> 997 GT3RS conversion. The paint is immaculate.

James

Incredible pictures James, it was nice to make it out again. Looking forward to more. I still need to readjust the front bumper, it was install the brakes yesterday or adjust the front bumper. The brakes won! I should have the RS decals in the next couple of weeks too.

Old 04-10-2010, 07:43 PM
Former Vendor
roytoy2003 has a reputation beyond reputeroytoy2003 has a reputation beyond reputeroytoy2003 has a reputation beyond reputeroytoy2003 has a reputation beyond reputeroytoy2003 has a reputation beyond reputeroytoy2003 has a reputation beyond reputeroytoy2003 has a reputation beyond reputeroytoy2003 has a reputation beyond reputeroytoy2003 has a reputation beyond reputeroytoy2003 has a reputation beyond reputeroytoy2003 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by DrScoles
Damn missed another one! I was pulling wisdom teeth when you all were enjoying the sunshine and hardware! Would have liked to get a look at the Tesla's. I did get to wash my car this afternoon :-)

Anyone know if you can pay for secure parking at the tacoma dome? Going to black eyed peas tonight and would like to take the Vantage, but its not happening unless I know its safe!
If you are worried about your car and cant enjoy it...

You need to sell it!!

Old 04-10-2010, 07:45 PM
DrScoles has a spectacular aura aboutDrScoles has a spectacular aura aboutDrScoles has a spectacular aura about
I'm daily driving it! Just not cool on taking it to a rap concert....lol

Old 04-10-2010, 08:08 PM
Born2Run is just really niceBorn2Run is just really niceBorn2Run is just really niceBorn2Run is just really niceBorn2Run is just really nice
This was my first time at Exotics@RTC...I finally had a weekend off . Had a great time and met some nice car lovers.

Great looking pictures "Hot Shot."

Looking forward to future gatherings.

Old 04-10-2010, 08:16 PM
Originally Posted by Born2Run
This was my first time at Exotics@RTC...I finally had a weekend off . Had a great time and met some nice car lovers.

Great looking pictures "Hot Shot."

Looking forward to future gatherings.
Hi Born2Run....Beautiful ride you have there!! James is a great photographer and I enjoyed the shots of your car! Sorry I missed today. I have been home with the flu for a couple of days. I usually make it out to say hello to everyone. Hopefully I'll get a chance to say hello to you and your car in the near future.

Old 04-10-2010, 09:28 PM
cozmo is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by Born2Run
I was behind you on 520 on the way in and got a good listen to your exhaust.

Old 04-10-2010, 10:09 PM
gretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond repute
great pictures James - we all appreciate you posting them! What a beautiful Lambo and color Roy - LOVE THAT! The mini's were so cute - I would love to have a mini. Hope to see you all soon.

Old 04-10-2010, 10:26 PM
Originally Posted by gretapass
great pictures James - we all appreciate you posting them! What a beautiful Lambo and color Roy - LOVE THAT! The mini's were so cute - I would love to have a mini. Hope to see you all soon.
Thanks Greta. I'm working on a Mini feature day for ERTC either on May 15th or June 12th. Just wait til you see how many show up then .

It seems Mini owners are just as fanatical about their cars as anyone else. I'm registered on the psmini site and it seems there are events and drives every other week. It's great!

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Exotics at Redmond Town Center is on for April 10!