Exotics at Redmond Town Center is on for April 10!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-10-2010, 11:39 PM
cozmo is infamous around these parts
Here's a picture of the rear end of Roy's Diablo since I didn't see others posted.

Old 04-10-2010, 11:50 PM
M Baker is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by seattle_s4
And some more...
Thanks for posting the pictures! I liked the white to gray BMW corner shot.

Old 04-11-2010, 02:54 AM
TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !
It was another great day at E@RTC. We did well considering a lot of cars are hitting the show at UW on Sunday instead.

We did things a little differently and didn't try to fill each spot in the first lot and instead focused on type and section and it seemed to work out well. We never have any idea of what's coming or how many so it's always a guess based on what shows up first.

It was also the COLDEST E@RTC EVER! I didn't warm up until that afternoon! Hard to believe it was April!

Old 04-11-2010, 04:09 AM
19000rpm has a reputation beyond repute19000rpm has a reputation beyond repute19000rpm has a reputation beyond repute19000rpm has a reputation beyond repute19000rpm has a reputation beyond repute19000rpm has a reputation beyond repute19000rpm has a reputation beyond repute19000rpm has a reputation beyond repute19000rpm has a reputation beyond repute19000rpm has a reputation beyond repute19000rpm has a reputation beyond repute
Are these always going to be a Saturday only event? No Sundays planed? If you miss church you wont get laid off . Some of us very unfortunate non-retired people have to work!

Old 04-11-2010, 06:51 AM
Island Maser is a glorious beacon of lightIsland Maser is a glorious beacon of lightIsland Maser is a glorious beacon of lightIsland Maser is a glorious beacon of lightIsland Maser is a glorious beacon of light
Mini's in the main lot very cool. Hot Shot I can bring my Mini on June 12th if you do it that weekend. Jack has earned a Sat at E@RTC .

Old 04-11-2010, 09:11 AM
Kristian has much to be proud ofKristian has much to be proud ofKristian has much to be proud ofKristian has much to be proud ofKristian has much to be proud ofKristian has much to be proud ofKristian has much to be proud ofKristian has much to be proud ofKristian has much to be proud of
Here's the photos that I took - http://www.flickr.com/photos/apexral...25482534/show/

That was fun even though it was cold. Thanks again for organizing this Tom, Vic, and others. Cheers.

Old 04-11-2010, 11:28 AM
Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by Island Maser
Mini's in the main lot very cool. Hot Shot I can bring my Mini on June 12th if you do it that weekend. Jack has earned a Sat at E@RTC .
Cool. Are you registered on PSmini by chance? I have a poll going over there for the dates. I'll PM you the link.

-James

Old 04-11-2010, 11:35 AM
Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by TommyJames
We did things a little differently and didn't try to fill each spot in the first lot and instead focused on type and section and it seemed to work out well.

It was also the COLDEST E@RTC EVER! I didn't warm up until that afternoon! Hard to believe it was April!
As we pulled in Shannon was very excited that we got to park in the main lot with everyone else. That was pretty cool.

It was seriously cold. The weather is all out of whack if you ask me. Wasn't it like 70 something last month??? Now Stevens has had more snow in the last few weeks than the prior months.

Old 04-11-2010, 09:16 PM
H20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud of
damn i am out of town the one weekend tommy won't blow my mini up

Old 04-11-2010, 10:22 PM
cozmo is infamous around these parts
I'm pretty sure it was significantly colder the first day we did this year. I was wearing a sweatshirt and coat + gloves that day, and my son was miserable.

Old 04-12-2010, 04:57 AM
TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !
I know it seems like it, but there really isn't a main lot any more. We've tried to figure out how to group cars and we've tried a lot of different ways, from color, to brand, to height, etc, and it's always going to change as we grow and where we put cars is going to change week to week. I think this worked out well this last week as we filled the lots little by little.

It would be nice if everyone tried to be there before 9 AM because it would help relived the volunteers from spending their entire time parking cars. Either that or we need more volunteers! If you want to help park cars, just let any of us know!