Pics from today's Exotic Carshow at UW :)

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-11-2010, 08:20 PM
AlvinNguyen is infamous around these parts
Pics from today's Exotic Carshow at UW :)

Posted under Photography here as well: https://www.6speedonline.com/forums/...ml#post2800140

Some pics from the Exotic Car Show at UW. Great charity event with the proceeds benefiting PAWS. It was nice meeting some of you guys there! I drive the Silverstone 350z...I know, not quite exotic but here she is.

Guess this little girl likes my blue wheels and lugs and brakes lol.

Last edited by GT3 Chuck; 04-11-2010 at 08:42 PM. Reason: edited for content
Old 04-11-2010, 08:57 PM
BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !
Those are really nice pictures! Sorry we didn't have a chance to meet today. I had the silver Boxster on the far side and my hubby had the Black 996 a couple of cars ahead of mine. Great shots of today's show!

Old 04-11-2010, 09:01 PM
CrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond repute
What's up Alvin. Nice photo's. Welcome to the 6.

Old 04-11-2010, 09:02 PM
atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !
It was good seeing everyone again...some of you guys I haven't seen in a while because I haven't been coming around much. I hope to make up for it soon.

Here's one picture of Kuzi's magnificent F40 on the way to the show

Old 04-11-2010, 09:03 PM
CrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond repute
Awesome shot, as always Jason! I love Kuzi's F40. Always shiny and clean.

Old 04-11-2010, 09:17 PM
Johnny Lin is infamous around these partsJohnny Lin is infamous around these parts
HOT HOT HOT, love all the cars. Awesome pics and cars. Thanks so much for sharing.

Old 04-11-2010, 09:20 PM
Sendero is a name known to allSendero is a name known to allSendero is a name known to allSendero is a name known to allSendero is a name known to allSendero is a name known to all
nice pics. Wish I had known about it beforehand, I would definitely have been there today.

Old 04-11-2010, 09:57 PM
Jason - that's a beautiful shot!

Thanks for the comments guys. Looking forward to meeting you guys at another meet in the future where it'll be less crowded so I can actually said hi to some of you guys

Old 04-11-2010, 09:58 PM
atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by AlvinNguyen
Jason - that's a beautiful shot!

Thanks for the comments guys. Looking forward to meeting you guys at another meet in the future where it'll be less crowded so I can actually said hi to some of you guys
Alvin, I'm the one who was using the D700, 14-24mm and the SB900 flash that spoke with you briefly when Mady was posing next to the 350Z. Sorry we didn't get a chance to chat more but hopefully next time we will. I hope to finish the rest of my pictures soon. At least I think you're the one I spoke to anyways.

Old 04-11-2010, 10:03 PM
silversurfer is a splendid one to beholdsilversurfer is a splendid one to beholdsilversurfer is a splendid one to beholdsilversurfer is a splendid one to beholdsilversurfer is a splendid one to beholdsilversurfer is a splendid one to beholdsilversurfer is a splendid one to beholdsilversurfer is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by Sendero
nice pics. Wish I had known about it beforehand, I would definitely have been there today.
Sorry you didn't know. I put it up on here, fchat, and others. Always next year

Great pics Alvin, glad you came out!

Old 04-11-2010, 10:57 PM
Originally Posted by atomic80
Alvin, I'm the one who was using the D700, 14-24mm and the SB900 flash that spoke with you briefly when Mady was posing next to the 350Z. Sorry we didn't get a chance to chat more but hopefully next time we will. I hope to finish the rest of my pictures soon. At least I think you're the one I spoke to anyways.
Ahhh yes thank you for mentioning that Jason! No wonder why the pictures looks so amazing, it's Nikon! LOL jk. I'm still trying to see if I would use the 14-24mm enough to buy it. I was using the 24-70mm all day today (just got it) and loved it It was nice chatting with you for a bit! Hope I'll see you at the next meet!

Originally Posted by silversurfer
Sorry you didn't know. I put it up on here, fchat, and others. Always next year

Great pics Alvin, glad you came out!
Thanks bro! Btw...those UNF*CKWITHABLE decals are awesome!

Old 04-12-2010, 01:42 AM
PoBExige is infamous around these parts
Aw I didn't know about this.

Old 04-12-2010, 08:27 AM
Stealth 993 has a reputation beyond reputeStealth 993 has a reputation beyond reputeStealth 993 has a reputation beyond reputeStealth 993 has a reputation beyond reputeStealth 993 has a reputation beyond reputeStealth 993 has a reputation beyond reputeStealth 993 has a reputation beyond reputeStealth 993 has a reputation beyond reputeStealth 993 has a reputation beyond reputeStealth 993 has a reputation beyond reputeStealth 993 has a reputation beyond repute
Nice shots, 1st pic is me in the orange shirt, from the MS walk.

A couple of the black cars, really need a good polishing.

Old 04-12-2010, 09:13 AM
jarborn1 is infamous around these parts
Wow, some really great shot's there..

Old 04-12-2010, 10:16 AM
TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !
Really great shots Alvin!

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Pics from today's Exotic Carshow at UW :)