Vinyl wraps...

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-12-2010, 09:37 AM
Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !
Vinyl wraps...

I talked to Ben and NWAS is no longer doing wraps. He recommended Seattle Signs, but I wanted to ask about other places that you know if. I want to get the roof of my Mini wrapped in black as well as the gas cap and handles.
My other option is buying the parts down in Cali and doing it myself. I am not the most patient guy in the world when it comes to working on my car though, and that may turn out very badly.....
the handles and gas cap would be easy as they come prepared already from Cali, but the roof is another matter altogether.
Here's the parts

Old 04-12-2010, 09:58 AM
Former Vendor
detailjohn is a splendid one to beholddetailjohn is a splendid one to beholddetailjohn is a splendid one to beholddetailjohn is a splendid one to beholddetailjohn is a splendid one to beholddetailjohn is a splendid one to beholddetailjohn is a splendid one to behold
We do vinyl wraps James. We offer both Flxpaint and heavy duty vinyl.

John

Old 04-12-2010, 10:03 AM
Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by detailjohn

John
Cool. I'll talk to you when I come in for a detail.

-James

Old 04-12-2010, 02:31 PM
silversurfer is a splendid one to beholdsilversurfer is a splendid one to beholdsilversurfer is a splendid one to beholdsilversurfer is a splendid one to beholdsilversurfer is a splendid one to beholdsilversurfer is a splendid one to beholdsilversurfer is a splendid one to beholdsilversurfer is a splendid one to behold
Good luck with it James. Just to be clear, I only recommend Signs of Seattle if you were doing one body panel and/or accent pieces. I would never suggest you wrap a whole car there.

Old 04-12-2010, 02:37 PM
Originally Posted by silversurfer
Good luck with it James. Just to be clear, I only recommend Signs of Seattle if you were doing one body panel and/or accent pieces. I would never suggest you wrap a whole car there.
Gotcha. I think I'll get the roof done with John and just buy the accent pieces like the handles and gas cap from the shop in CA as they come pre-done.

James

Old 04-12-2010, 08:08 PM
Sendero is a name known to allSendero is a name known to allSendero is a name known to allSendero is a name known to allSendero is a name known to allSendero is a name known to all
I like the look of the handles and headlight trim. Makes me tempted to get themon my car. Where are you getting those from? And are they wraps or truly painted?

Old 04-12-2010, 08:35 PM
I believe the handles and gas cap are painted. The headlight rings are vinyl overlays. The place is Lyles Vinyl Styles in Cali. They are the ones that did the vinyl bits on Fred's old Superleggera.

edit, looks like the door handles might be wrapped too.

Last edited by Hot Shot; 04-12-2010 at 08:43 PM.
Old 04-12-2010, 10:48 PM
Evader is infamous around these parts
I had the roof of my M3 wrapped at Seattle Sign.

They did a good job with the satin black vinyl.

Old 04-13-2010, 12:23 AM
Johnny Lin is infamous around these partsJohnny Lin is infamous around these parts
I got my E92 M3 CF Interior Wrap at Seattle Accutint couple months ago. A friend of my also did a CF Roof Wrap for his E92 M3 at Seattle Accutint last month. Just last week, a buddy of my with his C63 AMG also got the CF Interior Wrap done there as well. They really did a great jobs on all our cars.

Last edited by Johnny Lin; 04-13-2010 at 12:28 AM.
Old 04-14-2010, 07:04 PM
Boo
Boo is infamous around these parts

John
John and crew wrapped my roof with the vinyl I brought in. They did an OUTSTANDING job. Still looks like new after nearly a year, and they tucked the vinyl under all the trim, around the sunroof, etc. Most people ask if the roof came painted from the factory that way

Old 04-17-2010, 11:06 AM
ivangene is a splendid one to beholdivangene is a splendid one to beholdivangene is a splendid one to beholdivangene is a splendid one to beholdivangene is a splendid one to beholdivangene is a splendid one to beholdivangene is a splendid one to behold

a Rennlister just had this done to his GT3

Last edited by GT3 Chuck; 04-17-2010 at 11:40 AM. Reason: promotional photo
Old 04-24-2010, 12:12 PM
momoney is infamous around these parts

John
can you do carbon fiber wraps too?

Old 04-24-2010, 12:36 PM
mr2guysingh is a splendid one to beholdmr2guysingh is a splendid one to beholdmr2guysingh is a splendid one to beholdmr2guysingh is a splendid one to beholdmr2guysingh is a splendid one to beholdmr2guysingh is a splendid one to behold
^ Rear valence?

They can wrap it.

Old 04-24-2010, 09:50 PM
Former Vendor
detailjohn is a splendid one to beholddetailjohn is a splendid one to beholddetailjohn is a splendid one to beholddetailjohn is a splendid one to beholddetailjohn is a splendid one to beholddetailjohn is a splendid one to beholddetailjohn is a splendid one to behold
Yup, we do that.

Old 04-25-2010, 04:02 PM
Thanks for all of the information. For those of you that followed my other thread, I ended up painting everything. This is good info to pass along to others though.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Vinyl wraps...