Mini Feature events

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-14-2010, 08:42 AM
Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !
Mini Feature events

OK, rather than trying to track down everyone individually, I figured I would just post the information for the fellow Mini owners.
In May, there are a couple of events that I am trying to bring attention to. The first is Exotics@RTC is featuring the Mini on May 15th. So yes Mark, you finally get to bring your Mini out. I know there are a few other owners that have mentioned bringing their cars out as well.

The other event is the weekend of May 22nd-23rd. It is a sponsored drive with PSMini over to Stonehenge in Maryhill along the Columbia river. Here is some info:
Washington State has its very own Stonehenge Replica down in Maryhill along the Columbia River. Our love of 1984's Spinal Tap along with the chance to have a photo opportunity of British cars in front of a replica of a British icon proved irresistible, so we began planning in late 2008 for a PSMINI drive to that area. While doing our research, we stumbled on the Maryhill Loops Road. It quickly overshadowed the tour of the Maryhill Winery and the photo opportunity and became the main attraction.
Tentative schedule (we will have more exact times soon):
Saturday:
8:30am or 9:00 am- leave from Los Cabos restaurant parking lot in North Bend (travel along I-90)
??? Coffee/rest stop along the way
??? Meet up with West Side group at Thrall Road Exit (taking 821, the Canyon Road to Yakima)
12 noon or so - Picnic lunch somewhere in the Yakima area (then taking 97 to Goldendale)
2:00 pm or so - Photo opportunity in front of Stonehenge
3:00 pm - Check into hotel, visit Maryhill Museum or Winery on your own
6:00 pm - Dinner at Ayutla Mexican Restaurant in Goldendale. We have a true/false multiple choice trivia quiz with prizes planned as after dinner entertainment. If that's not enough excitement , you can certainly head over to the Goldendale Observatory later if the weather stays clear.

Sunday:
Breakfast on own - Linda's Restaurant (Biggs), Quality Inn restaurant (Goldendale)
9:00-11:00am Drive the historic Maryhill Loops Road
If any other Mini owners are interested in going, we have 20+ cars booked so far.

Thanks,
James

Old 04-14-2010, 09:02 AM
Stealth 993 has a reputation beyond reputeStealth 993 has a reputation beyond reputeStealth 993 has a reputation beyond reputeStealth 993 has a reputation beyond reputeStealth 993 has a reputation beyond reputeStealth 993 has a reputation beyond reputeStealth 993 has a reputation beyond reputeStealth 993 has a reputation beyond reputeStealth 993 has a reputation beyond reputeStealth 993 has a reputation beyond reputeStealth 993 has a reputation beyond repute
I think I can make the ERTC thing but will have to leave early. I have something to do @ 10 in Woodenville.

There are some AWESOME, I mean AWESOME roads going to Merryhill, but it's a long tiring day, & I would only want to do them with people I know can drive @ speed.

Old 04-14-2010, 09:20 AM
Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by Stealth 993
I think I can make the ERTC thing but will have to leave early. I have something to do @ 10 in Woodenville.

There are some AWESOME, I mean AWESOME roads going to Merryhill, but it's a long tiring day, & I would only want to do them with people I know can drive @ speed.
I'm hoping to hit some of those roads. It is an overnight trip. The hotel most of us are staying in is booked full, but there are others.

Thanks,
James

Old 04-15-2010, 01:21 AM
atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !
Ah reminds me of the days when I'd go on drives with my old MINI. I sure miss her.....

Old 04-15-2010, 07:35 AM
Stealth 993 has a reputation beyond reputeStealth 993 has a reputation beyond reputeStealth 993 has a reputation beyond reputeStealth 993 has a reputation beyond reputeStealth 993 has a reputation beyond reputeStealth 993 has a reputation beyond reputeStealth 993 has a reputation beyond reputeStealth 993 has a reputation beyond reputeStealth 993 has a reputation beyond reputeStealth 993 has a reputation beyond reputeStealth 993 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by atomic80
Ah reminds me of the days when I'd go on drives with my old MINI. I sure miss her.....
Do you like the A3 better? The Mini's are easy to get now, they got them sitting on the lot. Come on there so cool Mark has one.

Old 04-15-2010, 08:08 AM
atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !
Do you like the A3 better? The Mini's are easy to get now, they got them sitting on the lot. Come on there so cool Mark has one.
I love my A3 now. Just got new PSS10 coilovers, Stoptech rotors/SS lines and have an incoming exhaust system for her. I should point out that I loved my old MINI. She was perfection.

Old 04-15-2010, 09:54 AM
PJS
PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !
dibs on tang's A3 when he is bored with it :-)

Old 04-15-2010, 12:19 PM
StorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by PJS
dibs on tang's A3 when he is bored with it :-)
Hey, I called that ages ago!!!

Old 04-15-2010, 12:20 PM
PJS
PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !
you didnt get the email?
your first right of refusal expired when I sold my M5 :-)

Old 04-15-2010, 12:21 PM
The vultures are circling and I haven't even done the last mod yet.

Old 05-03-2010, 08:32 PM
Just a reminder that the ERTC mini feature day is coming up next weekend (15 May).

Old 05-07-2010, 08:58 AM
Island Maser is a glorious beacon of lightIsland Maser is a glorious beacon of lightIsland Maser is a glorious beacon of lightIsland Maser is a glorious beacon of lightIsland Maser is a glorious beacon of light
Bummer out of the country for the next 3 weekends.

Old 05-07-2010, 09:46 AM
I've had 0 time to clean the Mini, it's NASTY! Working on another project. Chances are I will not be @ RTC tomorrow.

Old 05-07-2010, 10:02 AM
I've had 0 time to clean the Mini, it's NASTY! Working on another project. Chances are I will not be @ RTC tomorrow.
The Mini day is next weekend, not this weekend FYI.

Old 05-11-2010, 12:07 PM
If you are planning on bringing your Mini out this weekend, can you let me know so I can keep track of the number of cars? We have about 15 cars from the PSMini forum that are coming....

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Mini Feature events