Exotics at Redmond Town Center is on for April 17

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-16-2010, 11:58 AM
TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !
Exotics at Redmond Town Center is on for April 17

We have been trying to sort out the forecast for tomorrow and are tentatively on. All the reports show something slightly different for the morning. We could see a dry morning, we could see rain so the plan is to post something early- that we're on or we're off.

If not, we will head somewhere else where we're all inside.

Old 04-16-2010, 02:58 PM
MCABOSS is infamous around these parts
I'll be there with the FGT (if its not raining).

Old 04-16-2010, 04:11 PM
Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !
I'm going to pass this weekend. Going to sleep in, spend some time with the family and try and finish up the handles on my car....

Old 04-16-2010, 05:44 PM
Apple Sauce is infamous around these parts
Like Tom noted above, we'll call early tomorrow morning, basically we are going to look out the window and check the weather for rain.
I would say that it is at 30% chance depending on where you live.

Vic

Old 04-16-2010, 07:42 PM
mr2guysingh is a splendid one to beholdmr2guysingh is a splendid one to beholdmr2guysingh is a splendid one to beholdmr2guysingh is a splendid one to beholdmr2guysingh is a splendid one to beholdmr2guysingh is a splendid one to behold
Starting to rain right now around Bellevue/Issaquah...

Old 04-16-2010, 09:33 PM
gretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond repute
Well, now my husband is in the hospital, so I won't be there tomorrow. Followed Medic One to Virginia Mason this morning for what we suspected might be a heart attack. Not sure now - high fever came on. Like episolde of House! He is in good hands but there for at least a day or two. Have fun - I'll ahve to look at pictures again.

Old 04-16-2010, 09:36 PM
Sendero is a name known to allSendero is a name known to allSendero is a name known to allSendero is a name known to allSendero is a name known to allSendero is a name known to all
Greta- Hope all turns out OK!

Old 04-16-2010, 09:42 PM
CrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond repute
I hope your husband recovers fully and quickly Greta! Sorry to hear!

Old 04-16-2010, 11:51 PM
PoBExige is infamous around these parts
I'll be at work this weekend. Hope to see you all next weekend however!

Old 04-17-2010, 06:15 AM
Kristian has much to be proud ofKristian has much to be proud ofKristian has much to be proud ofKristian has much to be proud ofKristian has much to be proud ofKristian has much to be proud ofKristian has much to be proud ofKristian has much to be proud ofKristian has much to be proud of
Sorry to hear that Greta. Please let us know if you need anything. Take care.

Old 04-17-2010, 07:01 AM
TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !
Sorry to hear that Greta. You've had your hands full lately! Hope he makes a speedy recovery!

Old 04-17-2010, 10:42 AM
atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !
Sorry to hear about that too, Greta! I hope Mark makes a speedy recovery and that this episode turned out to be nothing.

Old 04-18-2010, 12:27 AM
Apple Sauce is infamous around these parts
Best wishes to you and Mark
—Vic