Motoring Unlimited is proud to sponsor the NW 6speedononline chat forum!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-22-2010, 04:32 PM
Former Vendor
ExperienceMu is infamous around these parts
Motoring Unlimited is proud to sponsor the NW 6speedononline chat forum!

We are a new Porsche/Audi service facility located in Issaquah and are excited to offer our services to local enthusiasts. Our shop offers state of the art equipment and our team is experienced and certified factory technicans. We offer a host of car related services, and are doing some other fun things out of our office to be announced soon, including a world class rally driving school in Snoqualmie!
Feel free to contact us with any service needs.
We are excited to be a part of this unique community - we know a lot of you already but look forward to getting to know many more of you in the future.
Thanks,
Jake, Eryk, Jaimee and Alex

Attached Images   
Old 04-22-2010, 05:27 PM
BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !
Congrats on your new shop and for being a sponsor here on 6speed. I wish you guys lots of success with your shop. Please keep us updated on the driving school. I'm a big fan of driving schools, DE, and DS days! Oh..and welcome to 6SO! You should check out the 6SO facebook fanpage as well!

~Jody

Old 04-22-2010, 05:43 PM
kyleblix is infamous around these parts
Welcome, I see you guys work on Subies too!

Old 04-22-2010, 05:53 PM
FerRrari is infamous around these parts
Welcome! It was nice meeting you at the UW Square Alex, love the 8C

Old 04-22-2010, 05:58 PM
BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by FerRrari
Welcome! It was nice meeting you at the UW Square Alex, love the 8C
You guys were at the UW car show? I didn't see you all there. I'm sorry, I didn't know. I was there too and I would have introduced myself and would have enjoyed meeting you.

Old 04-22-2010, 06:07 PM
Former Vendor
We did hit the Red Square show - brought the Alfa 8C, the Carrera GT (that wasn't Ben's) and the Orange GT3 RS - that was a great day to be a part of. The Subies are for the rally school - we are just babysitting them!

Old 04-22-2010, 09:48 PM
Former Vendor
detailjohn is a splendid one to beholddetailjohn is a splendid one to beholddetailjohn is a splendid one to beholddetailjohn is a splendid one to beholddetailjohn is a splendid one to beholddetailjohn is a splendid one to beholddetailjohn is a splendid one to behold
Welcome to the 6 fellow sponsor

Old 04-23-2010, 07:19 AM
Kristian has much to be proud ofKristian has much to be proud ofKristian has much to be proud ofKristian has much to be proud ofKristian has much to be proud ofKristian has much to be proud ofKristian has much to be proud ofKristian has much to be proud ofKristian has much to be proud of
Welcome!

Old 04-23-2010, 10:49 AM
atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !
Nice to have you guys here! I should post a few pictures that I took of their cars here:

Old 04-23-2010, 11:19 AM
Red Bogey is a jewel in the roughRed Bogey is a jewel in the roughRed Bogey is a jewel in the roughRed Bogey is a jewel in the rough
Nice pic's Jason. Alex & Co. welcome on board. Enjoyed seeing you again at UW event.
Steve

Old 04-23-2010, 12:39 PM
Lucas Luhr is infamous around these parts
Killer photos, Jason!

Old 04-27-2010, 08:59 AM
PWR2LBS has a spectacular aura aboutPWR2LBS has a spectacular aura about
Great pictures Jason! I noticed some of your pictures on FB of the Olympus rally, you where standing in the same area as me in a couple of them, cant believe I didn't bump into you. What did you think of it?

Old 04-27-2010, 10:09 AM
CrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond repute
Welcome to the 6. Issaquah is a great place to have a shop. I wish you guys continued success.

Old 04-27-2010, 12:02 PM
Former Vendor
Thank you all for the comments. Our doors are open - come visit us and see what we are working on!

Old 04-27-2010, 12:17 PM
atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by PWR2LBS
Great pictures Jason! I noticed some of your pictures on FB of the Olympus rally, you where standing in the same area as me in a couple of them, cant believe I didn't bump into you. What did you think of it?
Jake, I wasn't there...I loaned my camera to Josh who actually went. I wish I could have made it though. It really looked like fun!

So, when can I come back to visit you guys?

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Motoring Unlimited is proud to sponsor the NW 6speedononline chat forum!