BMW M5 - checklist

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-30-2010, 06:25 PM
Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !
That was a fun listening to Parker go through the car with you. Hope things work out for you and we'll see it out at RTC soon.

Let's do that drive we were talking about out High Bridge road!

Old 04-30-2010, 06:34 PM
CrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond repute
Congrats, Trevor! You picked the right color!

Old 04-30-2010, 07:06 PM
mr2guysingh is a splendid one to beholdmr2guysingh is a splendid one to beholdmr2guysingh is a splendid one to beholdmr2guysingh is a splendid one to beholdmr2guysingh is a splendid one to beholdmr2guysingh is a splendid one to behold
Nice M5!

Old 04-30-2010, 07:17 PM
Busta Rib has much to be proud ofBusta Rib has much to be proud ofBusta Rib has much to be proud ofBusta Rib has much to be proud ofBusta Rib has much to be proud ofBusta Rib has much to be proud ofBusta Rib has much to be proud ofBusta Rib has much to be proud ofBusta Rib has much to be proud of
Congrats, Trevor. She is a beauty. Probably the best color for the E60. It has the perfect stance too. You chose well, my son.

Old 04-30-2010, 08:15 PM
Eliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond repute
Great looking car. After reading so many negative threads on park place I am glad to see one go thru and you get exactly what you were looking for.

Old 05-01-2010, 12:38 AM
Bleu Omdurman has a reputation beyond reputeBleu Omdurman has a reputation beyond reputeBleu Omdurman has a reputation beyond reputeBleu Omdurman has a reputation beyond reputeBleu Omdurman has a reputation beyond reputeBleu Omdurman has a reputation beyond reputeBleu Omdurman has a reputation beyond reputeBleu Omdurman has a reputation beyond reputeBleu Omdurman has a reputation beyond reputeBleu Omdurman has a reputation beyond reputeBleu Omdurman has a reputation beyond repute
Thanks everyone for coming out today for moral support and a little fun.

The car is simply fantastic!

I am not sure I would change a thing on this transaction and every bit of it is the result of good friends taking care of me. That point isn't lost on me so if I can be helpful (I give a mean buzz cut), just ask.

I asked 4 different car buyers to help in the search. Park Place came through for me again. I gave them a list of what I "needed" in the car (White, SMG, sun roof, 2008, under 45K miles) and told them I was flexible on the rest. I'm a banker, so the structure of the financing needed to be stellar. They called me about once a month to let me know that they hadn't forgotten me. Tim Mills, never once called me with something that didn't fit the bill. When he called me, I came into see the car with Cecilia and we walked away knowing that if they could put the deal together the way I wanted it, that we'd be in good shape.

The negotiations were quick and there were no silly games.

On to Parker:

Listen, if you are on the North end and you have a Mini or a BMW, especially an M car. Parker is AWESOME!!! He found paint flaws and paint work issues that I would have never caught and those that were there can fouch for what I'm talking about. Parker is on another level! He finished the PPI in about 2 hours and 20 minutes and found things that I couldn't believe! It was so worth the money and he was half price compared to BMW Seattle. Broad Stroke Associates.

This car will have all of its servicing done with him and I intend on telling everyone with a BMW about him.

Okay, I'm supposed to go to bed now...I think I'll get out of this tux and head out to the drive way to play in my new pram.

I'm very happy with the car right now.

Thanks for the pictures Jason!

Old 05-01-2010, 12:41 AM
Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by Bleu Omdurman
Thanks everyone for coming out today for moral support and a little fun.

The car is simply fantastic!

I am not sure I would change a thing on this transaction and every bit of it is the result of good friends taking care of me. That point isn't lost on me so if I can be helpful (I give a mean buzz cut), just ask.

I asked 4 different car buyers to help in the search. Park Place came through for me again. I gave them a list of what I "needed" in the car (White, SMG, sun roof, 2008, under 45K miles) and told them I was flexible on the rest. I'm a banker, so the structure of the financing needed to be stellar. They called me about once a month to let me know that they hadn't forgotten me. Tim Mills, never once called me with something that didn't fit the bill. When he called me, I came into see the car with Cecilia and we walked away knowing that if they could put the deal together the way I wanted it, that we'd be in good shape.

The negotiations were quick and there were no silly games.

On to Parker:

Listen, if you are on the North end and you have a Mini or a BMW, especially an M car. Parker is AWESOME!!! He found paint flaws and paint work issues that I would have never caught and those that were there can fouch for what I'm talking about. Parker is on another level! He finished the PPI in about 2 hours and 20 minutes and found things that I couldn't believe! It was so worth the money and he was half price compared to BMW Seattle. Broad Stroke Associates.

This car will have all of its servicing done with him and I intend on telling everyone with a BMW about him.

Okay, I'm supposed to go to bed now...I think I'll get out of this tux and head out to the drive way to play in my new pram.

I'm very happy with the car right now.

Thanks for the pictures Jason!
I'm glad everything worked out for you. You'll have to tell me what PP said when you went over the PPI with them. So who's in line for a ride first?

Old 05-01-2010, 08:25 AM
Bleu Omdurman has a reputation beyond reputeBleu Omdurman has a reputation beyond reputeBleu Omdurman has a reputation beyond reputeBleu Omdurman has a reputation beyond reputeBleu Omdurman has a reputation beyond reputeBleu Omdurman has a reputation beyond reputeBleu Omdurman has a reputation beyond reputeBleu Omdurman has a reputation beyond reputeBleu Omdurman has a reputation beyond reputeBleu Omdurman has a reputation beyond reputeBleu Omdurman has a reputation beyond repute
First come first served.

PP was pretty straight forward with it. I told them it had paint work in the rear, how I felt about that, how they missed it, and what I wanted to make the deal go through. I made sure I picked something (all of the missing stuff in the trunk) that they could make happen pretty easy but had a large value to me. Ryan said, "I'll put it on order and let you know when it comes in." I said, "how much is this going to cost me?" He said, "I've got you covered." I told him we had a deal. He then asked me to send him an email with what we talked about.

I told him I'd do that later today.

They also called me and told me the car had a second set of books and that Tim would keep it at his desk so that I could pick it up.

Old 05-01-2010, 09:25 AM
lawin is a jewel in the roughlawin is a jewel in the roughlawin is a jewel in the rough
now we really know PP is hurting because they are succumbing to giving good service.