Aston Martin Rapide Launch Event | Bellevue Arts Museum | May 5th, 6-9PM

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-07-2010, 08:10 AM
atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by CarNutzCustomz
Atomic,

Congrats on being an uncle! Drop by the Aston Martin dealership to check it out.
Thanks! I didn't get to meet you if you're Shannon but thanks for putting me in. I arrived late and nobody seemed to be signing people in. I smiled and walked in. I had a great time! Thanks for putting together a great event!

Originally Posted by DrScoles
Anyone take good pics? Mine aren't worth posting! Pretty crowded last night, my highlight was seeing the new Jaeger models!
The models were something else too. I didn't realize that they were there for Jaeger otherwise I'd have taken the time to look at their newest watch.

Originally Posted by brendo
i must say, jason's got an eye for photographing cars. of course, i couldn't get him to take a picture of me next to the 2 hottest women there - all he could think of was the rapide.

i was thinking "rapide" too, but in a different meaning

on the car - it's really special, but $200k is rich. i'd probably take that over a bentley, and it's soooo much better looking than the panamera, and i'm a porsche apologist.
Now that I think about it, I do remember Brendo telling me that they were the newest models for Jaegar afterwards. I agree with you about the AM Rapide looking better but I wonder which drives better.

Here are my pictures..I didn't take very many because it was pretty crowded.

This DBR/2 was GORGEOUS! I loved it!

Yes, it was THIS crowded...one reason why it made it impossible for me to get more shots of the Rapide up close

I live in Bellevue a few miles away and I've never gone to this museum before.

I spotted these two parked outside over by the Bellevue Westin.

A gorgeous 360CS in Rosso Corsa

The black Scuderia that was at Ferrari of Seattle finally got sold.

Last edited by atomic80; 05-07-2010 at 08:27 AM.
Old 05-07-2010, 09:31 AM
brendo has a reputation beyond reputebrendo has a reputation beyond reputebrendo has a reputation beyond reputebrendo has a reputation beyond reputebrendo has a reputation beyond reputebrendo has a reputation beyond reputebrendo has a reputation beyond reputebrendo has a reputation beyond reputebrendo has a reputation beyond reputebrendo has a reputation beyond reputebrendo has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by atomic80

The models were something else too. I didn't realize that they were there for Jaeger otherwise I'd have taken the time to look at their newest watch.

Now that I think about it, I do remember Brendo telling me that they were the newest models for Jaegar afterwards. I agree with you about the AM Rapide looking better but I wonder which drives better.

Here are my pictures..I didn't take very many because it was pretty crowded.

i bought 3 watches. seemed like a good idea at the time

Old 05-07-2010, 11:57 AM
FerRrari is infamous around these parts
yes, greg whitten was there with his DBR/2. one of only 2 in the world. here's a pic from his garage, not from last night where it was roped off and i think very few people knew the value and uniqueness of it. 190mph + in 1957. holy toledo
Funny you say that, my Fiance and I were drooling all over it! The non classic car license plate threw me off a little bit though.

Old 05-07-2010, 03:11 PM
DrwVIP is infamous around these parts
Both reside in America, the other DBR2 is owned by Fred Simeone. One sexy sexy car.

yes, greg whitten was there with his DBR/2. one of only 2 in the world. here's a pic from his garage, not from last night where it was roped off and i think very few people knew the value and uniqueness of it. 190mph + in 1957. holy toledo