Aston Martin Rapide Launch Event | Bellevue Arts Museum | May 5th, 6-9PM

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-04-2010, 01:16 AM
Former Vendor
CarNutzCustomz is a glorious beacon of lightCarNutzCustomz is a glorious beacon of lightCarNutzCustomz is a glorious beacon of lightCarNutzCustomz is a glorious beacon of lightCarNutzCustomz is a glorious beacon of light
Aston Martin Rapide Launch Event | Bellevue Arts Museum | May 5th, 6-9PM

Park Place Aston Martin will be unveiling the Aston Martin Rapide at a special launch party held at the Bellevue Arts Museum.

Hope to meet some of you at the event!

Old 05-04-2010, 12:36 PM
Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by CarNutzCustomz
Park Place Aston Martin will be unveiling the Aston Martin Rapide at a special launch party held at the Bellevue Arts Museum.

Hope to meet some of you at the event!
Is this a public event or invite only?

Old 05-04-2010, 01:52 PM
Former Vendor
CarNutzCustomz is a glorious beacon of lightCarNutzCustomz is a glorious beacon of lightCarNutzCustomz is a glorious beacon of lightCarNutzCustomz is a glorious beacon of lightCarNutzCustomz is a glorious beacon of light
James,

PM your contact info and I shall place your name on our CarNutz Customz guest list.

Alternatively, anyone else interested may contact the following individual from Park Place.

Shannon Low
Park Place Aston Martin Sales
(425) 748-0109 direct

Old 05-04-2010, 01:58 PM
Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !
Thanks. I still have to check my schedule for tomorrow to see if I can swing out, but if I can, I'll PM you.

-James

Old 05-04-2010, 04:58 PM
BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !
Thanks for posting up the info! I attended your event last year with the Vantage and had a great time. I hope pictures will be posted!

Old 05-04-2010, 09:25 PM
atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !
I wish I could come along but my sister is having her baby tonight and I'll have to help out tomorrow through Thursday. Thank you Car Nutz for inviting us 6speeders.

Old 05-05-2010, 01:02 PM
Former Vendor
Originally Posted by BoxsterGirlie01
Thanks for posting up the info! I attended your event last year with the Vantage and had a great time. I hope pictures will be posted!
I believe there is a photographer and videographer slated for this event. I will post up photos for those unable to attend.

I first saw the Rapide concept car 3-4 years ago at a Concours event in Long Island, NY. The final production version is surprisingly close to the concept.

Price point aside, between the Panamera, new upcoming XJ and the Rapide, the Rapide is the winner of the bunch.

Old 05-05-2010, 01:05 PM
Former Vendor
Originally Posted by atomic80
I wish I could come along but my sister is having her baby tonight and I'll have to help out tomorrow through Thursday. Thank you Car Nutz for inviting us 6speeders.
Atomic,

Congrats on being an uncle! Drop by the Aston Martin dealership to check it out.

Old 05-05-2010, 02:55 PM
DrScoles has a spectacular aura aboutDrScoles has a spectacular aura aboutDrScoles has a spectacular aura about
I'll be there. I stopped by and saw it last week. Back seats are tight, but still would make the ultimate baby hauler.... Should get to test drive it over the weekend, they have it until sunday I believe.

Wife is in Maui so its a man date night, buddy and I are gonna hit barrier first and look at the 959, then head over to the art museum. I didn't bring nice camera, just a good point and shoot, I'll post pics for sure.

Old 05-06-2010, 09:48 AM
DrScoles has a spectacular aura aboutDrScoles has a spectacular aura aboutDrScoles has a spectacular aura about
Anyone take good pics? Mine aren't worth posting! Pretty crowded last night, my highlight was seeing the new Jaeger models!

Old 05-06-2010, 09:56 AM
atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !
I showed up for a short bit and you're right, it was really crowded. I barely got any decent pictures of the new. Rapide. I was a bit distracted by those models I admit. I'll try to post some pictures soon.

Old 05-06-2010, 10:12 AM
The models and the attendees with the plastic surgeon on speed dial.... definitely an interesting people watching crowd. Jaeger had their new tourbillon, $83K and it comes with a nylon strap LOL. But an amazing watch nonetheless.

Old 05-06-2010, 11:16 AM
brendo has a reputation beyond reputebrendo has a reputation beyond reputebrendo has a reputation beyond reputebrendo has a reputation beyond reputebrendo has a reputation beyond reputebrendo has a reputation beyond reputebrendo has a reputation beyond reputebrendo has a reputation beyond reputebrendo has a reputation beyond reputebrendo has a reputation beyond reputebrendo has a reputation beyond repute
i must say, jason's got an eye for photographing cars. of course, i couldn't get him to take a picture of me next to the 2 hottest women there - all he could think of was the rapide.

i was thinking "rapide" too, but in a different meaning

on the car - it's really special, but $200k is rich. i'd probably take that over a bentley, and it's soooo much better looking than the panamera, and i'm a porsche apologist.

Old 05-06-2010, 07:18 PM
DrwVIP is infamous around these parts
Did you see the DBR2? The owner mentioned it would be shown.

Old 05-06-2010, 08:54 PM
brendo has a reputation beyond reputebrendo has a reputation beyond reputebrendo has a reputation beyond reputebrendo has a reputation beyond reputebrendo has a reputation beyond reputebrendo has a reputation beyond reputebrendo has a reputation beyond reputebrendo has a reputation beyond reputebrendo has a reputation beyond reputebrendo has a reputation beyond reputebrendo has a reputation beyond repute
yes, greg whitten was there with his DBR/2. one of only 2 in the world. here's a pic from his garage, not from last night where it was roped off and i think very few people knew the value and uniqueness of it. 190mph + in 1957. holy toledo

Attached Images  

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Aston Martin Rapide Launch Event | Bellevue Arts Museum | May 5th, 6-9PM