Whats wrong with Seattle!?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 11-17-2010, 12:18 PM
H20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by PJS
I agree Mark... just not on Elliot Ave in Seattle :-)

I was really just trying to spark a fight and no one bit :*(

Truthfully I don't have to drive the city streets often so I can't comment on the taking of Full lanes for bikes and buses. I'm sure I'd be pissed as well.

For the most part 90% of bicyclists are good people and do not cross the lines everyone has talked about. Hell I used to cycle 200 miles a week years ago and I've crossed red lights with the rest of them. I disrespect no car ever and ride tight to all shoulders always.

I will say this argument about cyclists having to license and pay tabs....blah blah blah stupid argument guys. Your tabs on your cars are Nothing in comparison to Property Taxes and the rest of the crap. My most expensive tabs in Pierce County are my personalized plates and they are $70 bucks a year. People pay for roads through Federal Income tax and Property Taxes the tabs mean squat. I know they are higher in King Cty but in all truth it's not the Pre-Tim Eyman $2500 bucks a year for an exotic era anymore. So does this argument now go to people that don't pay property taxes. Everyone that rents must pay tabs on their bike?

I would definitely not be happy if the handful of good routes to get around the city were taken by occassional bus traffic and bikes if I had to commute in it everyday. Sounds like you guys need to attend more City Council meetings.

Old 11-21-2010, 11:18 AM
Bleu Omdurman has a reputation beyond reputeBleu Omdurman has a reputation beyond reputeBleu Omdurman has a reputation beyond reputeBleu Omdurman has a reputation beyond reputeBleu Omdurman has a reputation beyond reputeBleu Omdurman has a reputation beyond reputeBleu Omdurman has a reputation beyond reputeBleu Omdurman has a reputation beyond reputeBleu Omdurman has a reputation beyond reputeBleu Omdurman has a reputation beyond reputeBleu Omdurman has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by PJS
even better when she looks over her shoulder and knows the buses are right behind her with no way around and she continues on her slow merry way.

Because she has a GOD GIVEN right to, and don't you forget that she, and her rights are more important than your comfort, let alone your rights.

Hey, at least we have the second amendment...

Old 11-21-2010, 11:49 AM
PJS
PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !
god given rights do preclude good manners in today's Seattle society