June 5th, 2010! 3rd Annual Remlinger Farm Photoshoot & ERTC Charity Event Combined!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-19-2010, 04:05 PM
BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !
Update on the charity portion of this event! Kimberly has asked me to post up the following information for you guys. =)

Matthew’s Charity Project
Matthew Vincent is a 13 year old, a 7th grader at Northstar Jr. High, in Kirkland. For his school project they are working with a program called The Community Thread Project - Empowering Youth to Empower the Community. Matthew would like to raise money for Hopelink. It's a local organization he relates to due to the fact that they help families, especially kids who get free breakfast and lunch during the school year and go without at home.

There are a number of ways for you to contribute to Matthew’s Charity Project.
*Original E@RTC contributors, James Boyer and Jason Tang have generously agreed to contribute their time and talent to this cause. For a suggested donation of $5, you will receive a 8x10 photograph of the photo of your choice. You will have the option of a series of photos for a more generous donation.

*We will have a raffle that will begin at E@RTC and prizes will be presented at Remlinger Farms. Raffle tickets are $1.
*Canned food donations will also be accepted at both E@RTC and at Remlinger Farms.
Your contribution to this project is greatly appreciated and we thank you in advance. Can’t wait to see you on June 5th!

Old 05-19-2010, 05:55 PM
BuzzedHornet has a brilliant futureBuzzedHornet has a brilliant futureBuzzedHornet has a brilliant futureBuzzedHornet has a brilliant futureBuzzedHornet has a brilliant futureBuzzedHornet has a brilliant futureBuzzedHornet has a brilliant futureBuzzedHornet has a brilliant futureBuzzedHornet has a brilliant futureBuzzedHornet has a brilliant futureBuzzedHornet has a brilliant future
Count me in Jody. I missed the last couple but will try to make this one.

Old 05-30-2010, 08:54 PM
gretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond repute
OK everyone - we need to keep our fingers crossed and pray for some nice weather to come in by next Saturday!

Old 06-02-2010, 09:34 AM
Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !
The weather outlook looks slightly better for Saturday. Let's keep the positive thoughts coming!

Old 06-02-2010, 10:41 AM
Mini George is a name known to allMini George is a name known to allMini George is a name known to allMini George is a name known to allMini George is a name known to allMini George is a name known to all
My dad an I will be there!

Right now the weather looks cloudy. Hopefully no rain!

Keep your fingers crossed!

Old 06-02-2010, 04:31 PM
BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !
UPDATE:

We are watching the forecast very closely and crossing our fingers for no rain! Light rain showers is one thing, but if it's pouring rain, there is a possibility we may reschedule for another date so that we are all sure to enjoy ourselves and not get soaked out there!

Keep watching the thread and we'll keep you updated!

Old 06-02-2010, 04:43 PM
Stealth 993 has a reputation beyond reputeStealth 993 has a reputation beyond reputeStealth 993 has a reputation beyond reputeStealth 993 has a reputation beyond reputeStealth 993 has a reputation beyond reputeStealth 993 has a reputation beyond reputeStealth 993 has a reputation beyond reputeStealth 993 has a reputation beyond reputeStealth 993 has a reputation beyond reputeStealth 993 has a reputation beyond reputeStealth 993 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by BoxsterGirlie01
UPDATE:

We are watching the forecast very closely and crossing our fingers for no rain! Light rain showers is one thing, but if it's pouring rain, there is a possibility we may reschedule for another date so that we are all sure to enjoy ourselves and not get soaked out there!

I'm ok with normal weather, but if it's like the rain today, lets to it another day.

Old 06-02-2010, 08:17 PM
BuzzedHornet has a brilliant futureBuzzedHornet has a brilliant futureBuzzedHornet has a brilliant futureBuzzedHornet has a brilliant futureBuzzedHornet has a brilliant futureBuzzedHornet has a brilliant futureBuzzedHornet has a brilliant futureBuzzedHornet has a brilliant futureBuzzedHornet has a brilliant futureBuzzedHornet has a brilliant futureBuzzedHornet has a brilliant future
Seems every time I commit to a 6Speed event something comes up. I have to go to the Bay Area to be with my ailing father this weekend.

Have fun everyone, I look forward to seeing some great pics!

Old 06-02-2010, 08:24 PM
UPDATE:

We are watching the forecast very closely and crossing our fingers for no rain! We may end up rescheduling this event along with the ERTC portion to a date in the near future if the prediction is rain. Since this event takes place outdoors, we want you all to enjoy yourselves and not get cold and soaked out there!

Old 06-02-2010, 11:01 PM
Horhay is a name known to allHorhay is a name known to allHorhay is a name known to allHorhay is a name known to allHorhay is a name known to allHorhay is a name known to all
I will be leaving on a mission that evening, but I will try and at least make E@RTC with some donations.

Old 06-03-2010, 06:20 PM
OKAY Guys.....UPDATE as of Thursday, June 3rd.....

We're ON! We've been watching the weather closely and it appears as if things have shaped up for Saturday! We'll see you at ERTC at 8:30 and then we'll be departing for Remlinger Farms after the ERTC event!

I'm looking forward to a really fun day with you all!

Old 06-03-2010, 06:23 PM
atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !
That's great news! I'm looking forward to it!

Old 06-03-2010, 06:34 PM
^^Me tooooo! See you soon, JT!

Also, I have contacted the farm and double checked that the grass will be mowed so we shouldn't have an issues getting the lower cars on it. They are mowing it tomorrow so we should be good to go! They will have the gate unlocked, and the cafe ready!

Last edited by BoxsterGirlie01; 06-03-2010 at 07:51 PM.
Old 06-03-2010, 08:18 PM
gretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond repute
Eastsiders/Southenders who want to meet and drive together? We are gathering about 8am at the Park & Ride Lot just off I-405 & 44th (exit south of Factoria) at 8:00am. We will leave for Redmond about 8:30am. Hope to see you all there so we can caravan to Redmond! Can't wait to see everyone!

Old 06-03-2010, 10:15 PM
Yaaaaaaaa Baby! THIS is what I'm talkin' about!

Sat
Jun 5

Mostly Sunny with some clouds

68 degrees
52°

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: June 5th, 2010! 3rd Annual Remlinger Farm Photoshoot & ERTC Charity Event Combined!