June 5th, 2010! 3rd Annual Remlinger Farm Photoshoot & ERTC Charity Event Combined!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-09-2010, 02:58 AM
TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by H20SKIER
what a turnout.
great pictures you guys.

that grigio ti Ferrari with the red alcantara inserts is hot. really looks great.

sure looks like more fun than the 4 baseball games I went to.
We missed you Mark!

Old 06-09-2010, 10:04 PM
Wave is infamous around these parts
Great pix. Thanks to all that posted!

Old 06-14-2010, 09:10 AM
H20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by TommyJames
We missed you Mark!
Thanks,
....you have no idea how much more fun this would have been.

Jody do another

Old 06-14-2010, 03:37 PM
kyleblix is infamous around these parts
Great pictures everyone!! Thanks for posting.

Old 06-14-2010, 05:53 PM
BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !
Thanks,
....you have no idea how much more fun this would have been.

Jody do another

I'm totally game to do another! You guys up for doing another one sometime in maybe late August/early September? We'd love to get you out again Mark! We missed you this year! Let me know a good month and I'll see if we can pull this one off again this year!

Old 06-14-2010, 09:30 PM
gretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond repute
^^^Love the idea! In nice warm weather so I can leave my flip flops again and Mark can send them back in the mail.

Late August would be great!

Old 06-14-2010, 11:38 PM
FerRrari is infamous around these parts
that grigio ti Ferrari with the red alcantara inserts is hot. really looks great.
That's John's car, the color is Grigio Silverstone, and I agree the interior (and exterior) is really hot, especially with the gated shifter It also helps that John keeps her immaculate.

Old 06-15-2010, 05:56 AM
Horhay is a name known to allHorhay is a name known to allHorhay is a name known to allHorhay is a name known to allHorhay is a name known to allHorhay is a name known to all
Gotta do it before I leave for my deployment in late August. I'd like to bring my fam to the next one.

Old 06-30-2010, 03:23 PM
TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !
Upcoming Exotics at Redmond Town Center Events

Hi Everyone,
We’ve been busy working on the calendar for Exotics@RTC. We wanted to give you a heads up on some dates and plans. More details will be posted for each event very soon.

The fun starts July 3 where we will like last year, have more spectators from out of town than any other weekend so it's a great date to shine up the car and bring it out.

July 11- Northwest Auto Salon BBQ and car clinic after E@RTC.

July 17- Drive to Griot’s Garage for the Italian Show.

July 24- BBQ at Lamborghini of Bellevue followed by a drive.

July 31- YTD (Working on an overnight or day drive somewhere).

August 7- YTD (Working on an overnight or day drive somewhere).

August 8- Rare E@RTC presents: Jason Castriota and the unveiling of the new Ultimate Aero.

August 14- E@RTC goes to Monterey (may be a local drive).

August 21- Gumpert Apollo Lunch and Drive.

Old 06-30-2010, 03:30 PM
lawin is a jewel in the roughlawin is a jewel in the roughlawin is a jewel in the rough

that has win written all over it, cant wait to see one of these things in person.

Old 06-30-2010, 04:16 PM
Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !
Hi Everyone,
We’ve been busy working on the calendar for Exotics@RTC. We wanted to give you a heads up on some dates and plans. More details will be posted for each event very soon.

The fun starts July 3 where we will like last year, have more spectators from out of town than any other weekend so it's a great date to shine up the car and bring it out.

July 11- Northwest Auto Salon BBQ and car clinic after E@RTC.

July 17- Drive to Griot’s Garage for the Italian Show.

July 24- BBQ at Lamborghini of Bellevue followed by a drive.

July 31- YTD (Working on an overnight or day drive somewhere).

August 7- YTD (Working on an overnight or day drive somewhere).

August 8- Rare E@RTC presents: Jason Castriota and the unveiling of the new Ultimate Aero.

August 14- E@RTC goes to Monterey (may be a local drive).

Awesome looking schedule. July is pretty booked with weddings and family, but hopefully I'll make it out to a few events.

Old 06-30-2010, 04:22 PM
Kristian has much to be proud ofKristian has much to be proud ofKristian has much to be proud ofKristian has much to be proud ofKristian has much to be proud ofKristian has much to be proud ofKristian has much to be proud ofKristian has much to be proud ofKristian has much to be proud of
Awesome! I'm looking forward to these events. Thanks again for organizing this Tommy, Vic, and others!