Bird Poop

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-22-2010, 10:28 PM
Former Vendor
detailjohn is a splendid one to beholddetailjohn is a splendid one to beholddetailjohn is a splendid one to beholddetailjohn is a splendid one to beholddetailjohn is a splendid one to beholddetailjohn is a splendid one to beholddetailjohn is a splendid one to behold
Bird Poop

I'm sure many of you hate it when a bird strikes the precious paintwork on your automobile. We do carry the AutoGlym Bird Dropping Wipes on our website. Keep a box in your glove box so you're always ready when disaster strikes. They are also safe on paint protection film.

Auto Glym Bird Dropping Wipes

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w5UVJ...ext=1&index=37

John

Old 06-23-2010, 08:47 AM
Shaun_STi is infamous around these parts
It always seems to happen after I wash & detail my car...haha

Old 06-23-2010, 12:00 PM
mr2guysingh is a splendid one to beholdmr2guysingh is a splendid one to beholdmr2guysingh is a splendid one to beholdmr2guysingh is a splendid one to beholdmr2guysingh is a splendid one to beholdmr2guysingh is a splendid one to behold
I have a bottle of ONR and a couple of microfiber towels in my car. Hate those damn birds.

Old 06-25-2010, 12:34 PM
H20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud of
Bird Poop? What about Road Grime and Bugs?

Old 06-25-2010, 12:37 PM
Former Vendor
detailjohn is a splendid one to beholddetailjohn is a splendid one to beholddetailjohn is a splendid one to beholddetailjohn is a splendid one to beholddetailjohn is a splendid one to beholddetailjohn is a splendid one to beholddetailjohn is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by H20SKIER
Bird Poop? What about Road Grime and Bugs?
SOME PEOPLE wash their cars.

Old 06-28-2010, 12:56 PM
cure4cancer is infamous around these parts
bird poop. Wouldn't it be nice to have a security system that detects bird poop. It will have a homing device installed that will throw a bag of horse manure right back at the bird. Teach them a lesson. Seriously though, bird poop gives you more time to bond with your car. haha.