Upcoming schedule for Exotics at Redmond Town Center!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-30-2010, 05:49 PM
TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !
Upcoming schedule for Exotics at Redmond Town Center!

Hi Everyone,
We’ve been busy working on the calendar for Exotics@RTC. We wanted to give you a heads up on some dates and plans. More details will be posted for each event very soon.

The fun starts July 3 where we will like last year, have more spectators from out of town than any other weekend so it's a great date to shine up the car and bring it out.

July 10- Northwest Auto Salon BBQ and car clinic after E@RTC.

July 17- Drive to Griot’s Garage for the Italian Show.

July 24- BBQ at Lamborghini of Bellevue followed by a drive.

July 31- YTD (Working on an overnight or day drive somewhere).

August 7- YTD (Working on an overnight or day drive somewhere).

August 8- Rare E@RTC presents: Jason Castriota and the unveiling of the new Ultimate Aero.

August 14- E@RTC goes to Monterey (may be a local drive).

August 21- Gumpert Apollo Lunch and Drive.

Old 06-30-2010, 06:04 PM
Island Maser is a glorious beacon of lightIsland Maser is a glorious beacon of lightIsland Maser is a glorious beacon of lightIsland Maser is a glorious beacon of lightIsland Maser is a glorious beacon of light
Very cool Tommy. Lots of great stuff coming up for the summer. Looking forward to it. Bummed I will miss the Lambo event.

Old 06-30-2010, 06:52 PM
BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !
Awesome string of events coming up! My calendar is going to be marked full of fun!

Old 06-30-2010, 07:51 PM
Gioia is infamous around these parts
Great calendar, thanks for coordinating! Will miss the Griot's garage drive. Taking the GT on a 700 mi road trip tomorrow so I will take care of detailing work on fri and have a shiny car for sat. Last weekend we had 4 Maseratis and we had terrible weather so we might break a record this coming Jul 3!

Last edited by Gioia; 06-30-2010 at 09:47 PM. Reason: typos
Old 06-30-2010, 08:25 PM
Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !
Hopefully some of them will be in the morning so I can make it before my wedding shoots. There are only a few days listed that I do not have a shoot booked.

Old 06-30-2010, 11:20 PM
Mini George is a name known to allMini George is a name known to allMini George is a name known to allMini George is a name known to allMini George is a name known to allMini George is a name known to all
Too bad i'll miss the Ultimate Aero event

At least i'll be in Monterey

Old 07-01-2010, 04:46 AM
TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !
The UA event may move from Sunday to Saturday, depending on venue because of Seafair. What will be unveiled is the full size realistic model before the car goes into production later this year.

Old 07-01-2010, 12:46 PM
JFowler is infamous around these parts
I am friends with the owners of Challenger Ridge Winery in Concrete, wa. They have a beautiful facility there that would be perfect for a day drive after E@rtc. We could possibly combine the drive with a charity event. I will ask Doug at Challenger Ridge for his weekend events schedule.

Old 07-01-2010, 04:07 PM
Horhay is a name known to allHorhay is a name known to allHorhay is a name known to allHorhay is a name known to allHorhay is a name known to allHorhay is a name known to all
Looks like il be missing out on a ton. I won't be around much this month and August 8 is going to be my Bday/going away BBQ. Hopefully I can make one of the immediately following events because after that I will be gone for several months.

Old 07-01-2010, 11:31 PM
PoBExige is infamous around these parts
Ah, aug 21st is my bday. I see you pick a great day for me. Thank you! Hopefully I'll be free in the morning!

Old 07-05-2010, 12:40 PM
The NWAS E@RTC event is this Saturday. We will caravan from E@RTC down to the NWAS shop for a BBQ. I'm about to start the new thread for this Saturday.

Old 08-04-2010, 12:10 PM
Christiancoach has a spectacular aura aboutChristiancoach has a spectacular aura aboutChristiancoach has a spectacular aura about
The calendar lists August 7th as YBD. We are now 3 days away. Anything special this week? I am trying to get a group of people to come out from the north end.
Thanks!

Old 08-04-2010, 12:36 PM
Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !
I know a bunch of people are down in Monterey this weekend. Turnout might be kind of light. My wedding is a short one this weekend and not until 2:30 so I'll be there.

Old 08-04-2010, 04:30 PM
Monterey is next weekend. This Saturday is the record setting SSC Ultimate Aero, the same car that was here in spring of 09. It's getting loaded on the truck for Monterey right after RTC. It all depends on the weather. We've not posted anything because we may be dealing with rain.

T

Old 08-04-2010, 04:37 PM
Originally Posted by TommyJames
Monterey is next weekend. This Saturday is the record setting SSC Ultimate Aero, the same car that was here in spring of 09. It's getting loaded on the truck for Monterey right after RTC. It all depends on the weather. We've not posted anything because we may be dealing with rain.

T
Whoops. Getting my weekends mixed up....

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Upcoming schedule for Exotics at Redmond Town Center!