Exotics at Redmond Town Center is on for July 10!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-10-2010, 09:51 PM
gretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond repute
Great to see everyone today - what a super turnout! Can't wait to some of the pics (Jason!! - and others?). What a beautiful day. Hubby and me took a long trip up to LaConner for a wonderful lunch (thanks Larry and JT for the tip - the bakery was to die for).

Old 07-11-2010, 12:48 PM
silversurfer is a splendid one to beholdsilversurfer is a splendid one to beholdsilversurfer is a splendid one to beholdsilversurfer is a splendid one to beholdsilversurfer is a splendid one to beholdsilversurfer is a splendid one to beholdsilversurfer is a splendid one to beholdsilversurfer is a splendid one to behold
Just wanted to thank everybody for coming out to NWAS after ERTC yesterday. We hope you all enjoyed, appreciate any feedback, and will most definitely be doing more of these in the future.

Old 07-11-2010, 04:33 PM
Former Vendor
roytoy2003 has a reputation beyond reputeroytoy2003 has a reputation beyond reputeroytoy2003 has a reputation beyond reputeroytoy2003 has a reputation beyond reputeroytoy2003 has a reputation beyond reputeroytoy2003 has a reputation beyond reputeroytoy2003 has a reputation beyond reputeroytoy2003 has a reputation beyond reputeroytoy2003 has a reputation beyond reputeroytoy2003 has a reputation beyond reputeroytoy2003 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by silversurfer
Just wanted to thank everybody for coming out to NWAS after ERTC yesterday. We hope you all enjoyed, appreciate any feedback, and will most definitely be doing more of these in the future.

The FOOD was incrediable and so where all the great people around..

Not sure about the 20minute sit down for the time share condo however LOL just kidding

Thanks Ben and NWAS for making a Saturady a GREAT Saturday!!

Old 07-11-2010, 07:42 PM
Gioia is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by gretapass
Great to see everyone today - what a super turnout! Can't wait to some of the pics (Jason!! - and others?). What a beautiful day. Hubby and me took a long trip up to LaConner for a wonderful lunch (thanks Larry and JT for the tip - the bakery was to die for).
Can you share the name of the lunch spot and bakery? It sounds like a perfect excuse to get out of the office on a sunny monday, pickup wife & jr and hit the road for a quick lunch 50 miles away

Old 07-11-2010, 08:12 PM
atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by Gioia
Can you share the name of the lunch spot and bakery? It sounds like a perfect excuse to get out of the office on a sunny monday, pickup wife & jr and hit the road for a quick lunch 50 miles away
Of course! It was the Calico Bakery. There's also one up in Anacortes too.

Old 07-11-2010, 09:14 PM
gretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by atomic80
Of course! It was the Calico Bakery. There's also one up in Anacortes too.
Yes, this is the one! It was so yummmy! We brought home a big bag of goodies after lunch that we are still working on. Best baked goods and lunch was just delicious! Everything home made.

Old 07-11-2010, 09:17 PM
Apple Sauce is infamous around these parts
Again, thank you to Ben and Blake capping off another great weekend in Seattle

Old 07-12-2010, 08:13 AM
TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !
Thanks Ben and NWAS! What a great way to spend a Saturday! I actually learned a lot about washing my own car.

As for the Calico, we hit both on Wednesday. The one in Anacortes has better parking and outdoor seating. Both are terrific- we hit one for lunch, the other in La Conner for desert. I'm ready to go back!

Old 07-12-2010, 08:19 AM
atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by TommyJames
As for the Calico, we hit both on Wednesday. The one in Anacortes has better parking and outdoor seating. Both are terrific- we hit one for lunch, the other in La Conner for desert. I'm ready to go back!
Tom is right, and LET'S go! I'm ready!

Old 07-12-2010, 08:32 AM
Here's my pictures from last Saturday's E@RTC
07-10-10 E@RTC slideshow

Old 07-12-2010, 09:29 AM
mr2guysingh is a splendid one to beholdmr2guysingh is a splendid one to beholdmr2guysingh is a splendid one to beholdmr2guysingh is a splendid one to beholdmr2guysingh is a splendid one to beholdmr2guysingh is a splendid one to behold
I want to come one day, but it is too hard for me to get up so early.

Old 07-12-2010, 10:17 AM
CrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond repute
^^ Aren't you in Bellevue? I drive from south Auburn when I make it out there....

Old 07-12-2010, 10:30 AM
Originally Posted by mr2guysingh
I want to come one day, but it is too hard for me to get up so early.
We'll just have to miss you then.

Old 07-12-2010, 10:48 AM
CrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond repute
LOL. Also, there are folks who come from Port Orchard and past that.... so that isn't really an excuse lol, if you really wanted to go you would

Old 07-12-2010, 10:58 AM
mr2guysingh is a splendid one to beholdmr2guysingh is a splendid one to beholdmr2guysingh is a splendid one to beholdmr2guysingh is a splendid one to beholdmr2guysingh is a splendid one to beholdmr2guysingh is a splendid one to behold
I'll try and wake up early. I really want to see Roy's brown Diablo with the gold wheels!

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Exotics at Redmond Town Center is on for July 10!