Exotics at Redmond Town Center is on for July 10!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-05-2010, 02:18 PM
TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !
Exotics at Redmond Town Center is on for July 10!

Summer has finally arrived and I think we can call it for Saturday already. Enough with the rain! It's looking like this coming Saturday will be our FIRST WARM SUNNY morning of the year! Warm enough to wear shorts and T-shirts!!! Dust off the moths and show those white hairy legs! Okay, don't... (No whale-tails and tube tops on you guys please!) We should have a terrific turnout and we will anticipate using all three lots this week!

Immediately after E@RTC we will be heading over to Northwest Auto Salon 4240 Gilman Pl W B, Seattle, WA 98199 for a BBQ and a detail seminar. They are offering free car washes but since most of you have clean cars already, we don't know how many will need that. We will head over at about 10:30 AM. Bring your GMRS-capable two-way radio if you have it! Given the weather, who knows where we'll end up after NWAS!

Don't forget, Sunday is the Italian Show at Columbia Winery! Here is the Facebook link for that too!

http://www.facebook.com/event.php?ei...4799086&ref=ts

Old 07-05-2010, 03:14 PM
Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !
Sweet. I don't know what time my wedding shoot is starting on Saturday, but I'll try and make it out to one or the other.

Old 07-06-2010, 11:18 AM
DrwVIP is infamous around these parts
My Mazda3 could use a wash.. ha ha I'll make it this weekend, I'll be working at RTC any ways over the weekend.

Old 07-06-2010, 08:23 PM
JFowler is infamous around these parts
We will be there and will be heading to NWAS after also. JR THUG will be attending also, she lives for the Sat. E@RTC. We have a future exotic owner I'm afraid. So much for early retirement

Old 07-06-2010, 10:40 PM
Mini George is a name known to allMini George is a name known to allMini George is a name known to allMini George is a name known to allMini George is a name known to allMini George is a name known to all
Okay, don't... (No whale-tails and tube tops on you guys please!) [/QUOTE]

Who are you to tell us what and what not to wear!

Old 07-06-2010, 10:44 PM
TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by Mini George
Okay, don't... (No whale-tails and tube tops on you guys please!)

Who are you to tell us what and what not to wear![/QUOTE]

Sounds like you're dying to show up in a thong.

Old 07-07-2010, 01:27 PM
ironcheflam is infamous around these parts
sorry guys i cant make my first appearance maybe next week that formula d 1of1 car show is this saturday too next weekend!

Old 07-07-2010, 02:01 PM
Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !
Looks like I won't make it this weekend either. I have to be in Smokey Point for a wedding at 1.

Old 07-07-2010, 07:39 PM
Jalpa_Mike is a jewel in the roughJalpa_Mike is a jewel in the roughJalpa_Mike is a jewel in the rough
I'm hoping the Countach will be ready! If so, I'll be there for sure.

Old 07-07-2010, 10:18 PM
Originally Posted by TommyJames
Who are you to tell us what and what not to wear!
Sounds like you're dying to show up in a thong. [/quote]

Please Jason, show up just so you can get a photo of this!

Old 07-08-2010, 09:15 AM
Kristian has much to be proud ofKristian has much to be proud ofKristian has much to be proud ofKristian has much to be proud ofKristian has much to be proud ofKristian has much to be proud ofKristian has much to be proud ofKristian has much to be proud ofKristian has much to be proud of
Have fun guys. I'm going to be taking photos at Formula Drift this time too.

Old 07-09-2010, 04:42 AM
yellowman is infamous around these parts
Lol! I think I'll be missing Formula D instead for this XD.

Old 07-09-2010, 12:36 PM
We are expecting a very large turnout tomorrow. It's going to be our warmest morning of the year.

Old 07-09-2010, 07:23 PM
atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by Hot Shot
Sounds like you're dying to show up in a thong.

Please Jason, show up just so you can get a photo of this!
I'll try! Not sure if I'll be going yet but we'll see. Supposed to go hiking with the gf that day but the thong might be too powerful for me to resist.

Old 07-10-2010, 12:06 AM
maxrevs is infamous around these parts
I'll do the morning part..got Fowler the menu from "Cannery Row Brewing Company" 73 beers on tap If I get lucky, i'll drive my car w/you to Monterey next month bro. So far this year, i have been there 6 times already

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Exotics at Redmond Town Center is on for July 10!