458 @ Ferrari of Seattle (pics)

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-09-2010, 07:20 PM
atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !
Tom is right, you got lucky. It was really warm in there and on top of that, parking was a nightmare.

I'm not really crazy about the styling of the 458 from the front especially the headlights. I think they could have done a better job with that. And the floating cavallino down in front, I like that the least. I really do think they should have left that out altogether. I do however LOVE the side/rear three quarters and rear view on this thing.

Here are the pictures that I took

Oh BTW, happy belated birthday, PJ.

Old 07-09-2010, 07:34 PM
gigharbor1 has a reputation beyond reputegigharbor1 has a reputation beyond reputegigharbor1 has a reputation beyond reputegigharbor1 has a reputation beyond reputegigharbor1 has a reputation beyond reputegigharbor1 has a reputation beyond reputegigharbor1 has a reputation beyond reputegigharbor1 has a reputation beyond reputegigharbor1 has a reputation beyond reputegigharbor1 has a reputation beyond reputegigharbor1 has a reputation beyond repute
Awesome pics, Jason, as always! Here is a crappy phone pic of one I spotted in Zurich in April. Driven by a teenager. The car looks much better in person, especially on the street.

Attached Images  
Old 07-09-2010, 10:26 PM
Apex Aaron has much to be proud ofApex Aaron has much to be proud ofApex Aaron has much to be proud ofApex Aaron has much to be proud ofApex Aaron has much to be proud ofApex Aaron has much to be proud ofApex Aaron has much to be proud ofApex Aaron has much to be proud of
Great pics thanks for sharing!

Old 07-09-2010, 11:03 PM
PJS
PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !
thanks for the birthday wishes Jason!

I agree with your assessment of the 458 as well

Old 07-09-2010, 11:11 PM
Deuuuce Is a GOD !Deuuuce Is a GOD !Deuuuce Is a GOD !Deuuuce Is a GOD !Deuuuce Is a GOD !Deuuuce Is a GOD !Deuuuce Is a GOD !Deuuuce Is a GOD !Deuuuce Is a GOD !Deuuuce Is a GOD !Deuuuce Is a GOD !
With the cover on it, I couldn't help but think of a curvy woman in a spandex dress. lol.

I wrote an article summarizing the technical highlights and included a slideshow from Ferrari media files which include interior pics:
http://www.examiner.com/examiner/x-5...cal-highlights

Old 07-09-2010, 11:32 PM
tranquility is a glorious beacon of lighttranquility is a glorious beacon of lighttranquility is a glorious beacon of lighttranquility is a glorious beacon of lighttranquility is a glorious beacon of lighttranquility is a glorious beacon of light
Reminds me of this. I'm not liking this styling too much.

Old 07-09-2010, 11:35 PM
jenk12m has a brilliant futurejenk12m has a brilliant futurejenk12m has a brilliant futurejenk12m has a brilliant futurejenk12m has a brilliant futurejenk12m has a brilliant futurejenk12m has a brilliant futurejenk12m has a brilliant futurejenk12m has a brilliant futurejenk12m has a brilliant futurejenk12m has a brilliant future
I like the new look

Old 07-10-2010, 10:01 AM
SeattleBoxers is a jewel in the roughSeattleBoxers is a jewel in the roughSeattleBoxers is a jewel in the rough
Here's some video footage of the event.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lEB_Q3Bj1wo

Old 07-10-2010, 12:54 PM
Built to Blast
GFORCED has much to be proud ofGFORCED has much to be proud ofGFORCED has much to be proud ofGFORCED has much to be proud ofGFORCED has much to be proud ofGFORCED has much to be proud ofGFORCED has much to be proud ofGFORCED has much to be proud of
Seattle is ahead of Beverly Hills and Newport Beach Ferrari. Still haven't seen a 458 at either.

Old 07-10-2010, 01:49 PM
atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by GFORCED
Seattle is ahead of Beverly Hills and Newport Beach Ferrari. Still haven't seen a 458 at either.
They've probably just not had their "launch" parties yet. I saw one owner post pictures of his 458 from Newport Beach Ferrari recently.

Old 07-10-2010, 02:48 PM
Mini George is a name known to allMini George is a name known to allMini George is a name known to allMini George is a name known to allMini George is a name known to allMini George is a name known to all
Great pics as always Jason!

Old 07-10-2010, 02:53 PM
Eliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by tranquility
reminds me of this. I'm not liking this styling too much.
ohhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Old 07-10-2010, 04:07 PM
M Baker is infamous around these parts
Thanks for the pictures. A change to see a modern mid-engine Ferrari without a bunch of side intakes. I'd like to see smoke trails in a wind tunnel to see how the various vents work, like the rear top intakes. Supposedly this takes advantage of any ram air effects.

Old 07-10-2010, 07:16 PM
FerRrari is infamous around these parts
Great pics Jason!
Thanks for sharing the video Gary.
Hey mom, I'm on youtube!

Old 07-12-2010, 12:41 PM
Gioia is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by Island Maser
I was out of town but missed the short list anyway even after dropping them a hint. Oh well, I will wait for the manual and it sounds like it might be a while.
Hey Tom, do not worry about not making the list. I guess the criteria was to not invite Maserati owners I purchased my Gran Turismo from FMOS and I also missed the short list.

We can wait until one shows up at E@RTC or until Roy gets one for sale

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: 458 @ Ferrari of Seattle (pics)