458 @ Ferrari of Seattle (pics)

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-08-2010, 05:19 PM
Mini George is a name known to allMini George is a name known to allMini George is a name known to allMini George is a name known to allMini George is a name known to allMini George is a name known to all
458 @ Ferrari of Seattle (pics)

I got pretty lucky today. Our relatives are in town until tomorrow and they wanted to check out the Ferrari dealer. We just happened to drop in while they were prepping the 458 for the official unveiling tonight. At first we were disappointed because most of the cars were moved under the dealer to make room for people and the 458. But when I heard they were bringing in the 458, I was very excited!

Anyway, I did not have time to take very many good pics because they had to cover the car right as they parked it.

Enjoy!

**By the way, if anyone is going to the unveiling tonight, your pics are welcome here**

Old 07-08-2010, 06:00 PM
grambo is infamous around these partsgrambo is infamous around these parts
I'm no ferrari guy, but that looks pretty nice.

Old 07-08-2010, 06:12 PM
rossii has much to be proud ofrossii has much to be proud ofrossii has much to be proud ofrossii has much to be proud ofrossii has much to be proud ofrossii has much to be proud ofrossii has much to be proud ofrossii has much to be proud of
Your relatives are in town and they wanted to see the Ferrari dealership? I guess the Space Needle doesnt cut it anymore.......LOL.

Old 07-08-2010, 07:19 PM
Mini George is a name known to allMini George is a name known to allMini George is a name known to allMini George is a name known to allMini George is a name known to allMini George is a name known to all
^Yeah, they're from the country so seeing a Ferrari was a big deal. Sadly they didn't know how special it was to see that car, considering they didn't know what it was.

Old 07-08-2010, 07:22 PM
PJS
PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !
not digging the front end...

nice pics -- thanks for posting

SCUD is by far more visually pleasing to me.

I am old school :-)

Old 07-08-2010, 07:43 PM
FLY996 has much to be proud ofFLY996 has much to be proud ofFLY996 has much to be proud ofFLY996 has much to be proud ofFLY996 has much to be proud ofFLY996 has much to be proud ofFLY996 has much to be proud ofFLY996 has much to be proud ofFLY996 has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by PJS
not digging the front end...

nice pics -- thanks for posting

SCUD is by far more visually pleasing to me.

I am old school :-)

Right...not exactly a beauty queen...

Old 07-08-2010, 10:15 PM
Gioia is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by Mini George
^Yeah, they're from the country so seeing a Ferrari was a big deal. Sadly they didn't know how special it was to see that car, considering they didn't know what it was.
take them to E@RTC this saturday... with this beautiful weather I am sure they will have the opportunity to see lots of beautiful cars in the wild, not secluded on a dealership

Old 07-09-2010, 04:09 AM
speedneed is a jewel in the roughspeedneed is a jewel in the roughspeedneed is a jewel in the rough
Originally Posted by grambo
I'm no ferrari guy, but that looks pretty nice.
+1 on that....i like fresh styling

Old 07-09-2010, 08:57 AM
FerRrari is infamous around these parts
You really have to see it in person to appreciate it's beauty. After seeing the Italia, the 430 didn't do anything for me (except the interior which will need some getting used to). Some people don't like the LEDs, a lot hate the prancing horse on the front, I think the car looks great, there are a few details which I would change, but the overall package is really well put together. I'll post some pics soon while we wait for the more professional looking ones from other members.

George you got lucky you went there while the air conditioning was working!

Old 07-09-2010, 09:04 AM
jarborn1 is infamous around these parts
I can't even imagine how insane that is going to look with a slight drop..

Wheel gap seems a little large to me, otherwise it's gorgeous!

Old 07-09-2010, 10:05 AM
Busta Rib has much to be proud ofBusta Rib has much to be proud ofBusta Rib has much to be proud ofBusta Rib has much to be proud ofBusta Rib has much to be proud ofBusta Rib has much to be proud ofBusta Rib has much to be proud ofBusta Rib has much to be proud ofBusta Rib has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by PJS
I am old :-)
...corrected

Old 07-09-2010, 11:53 AM
PJS
PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by Busta Rib
...corrected

37 as of a couple days ago... getting up there...

Old 07-09-2010, 12:29 PM
Busta Rib has much to be proud ofBusta Rib has much to be proud ofBusta Rib has much to be proud ofBusta Rib has much to be proud ofBusta Rib has much to be proud ofBusta Rib has much to be proud ofBusta Rib has much to be proud ofBusta Rib has much to be proud ofBusta Rib has much to be proud of
Happy belated birthday, my friend.

Back on topic, have to agree with PJ. The rest of the car doesn't look bad but the front end and Spock-like headlights that go halfway up the fenders annoy the $*&^ out of me. Performance-wise, it is an impressive machine and Ferrari will be hard-pressed to eek out even better numbers with the 458 Scud. Who's getting the first one in this area?

Old 07-09-2010, 03:01 PM
grambo is infamous around these partsgrambo is infamous around these parts
I happened to be driving down 12th last night and saw the 458 in the window. It looks great - like a breath of fresh air after the 430. Small & curvy, which is what a ferrari should be, imo.

Old 07-09-2010, 05:54 PM
Island Maser is a glorious beacon of lightIsland Maser is a glorious beacon of lightIsland Maser is a glorious beacon of lightIsland Maser is a glorious beacon of lightIsland Maser is a glorious beacon of light
I like the front end. It gives it a bit more of an agressive look as to the rest of the sexy lines and some call Fem. I like the dash even more but have not seen it in person. I was out of town but missed the short list anyway even after dropping them a hint. Oh well, I will wait for the manual and it sounds like it might be a while.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: 458 @ Ferrari of Seattle (pics)