I contacted Evening Magazine for E@RTC

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-04-2010, 11:19 AM
Gioia is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by Jr.Thug
THANKS TOMMY! i still dont think im worthy enough for anything yet.

"the lady boss", please, dear lord, do not call me lady boss! haha.

And with the Evening Magazine email, does anyone know how long it can take them to respond, if at all?
"Pink Boss" let me share a little secret on reaching out to people. This might shock you as I will talk about ancient technologies you might be familiar with only through Sr. Thug... Email is not a great tool these days to contact somebody for the first time as spam filters take care of most unsolicited email and also people deal with email overload... but since EVERYBODY is using email, few people are using the phone (ancient tool) and even fewer are using faxes and almost nobody using old fashion handwritten notes sent via first class email (a.k.a. snail mail)... so these things usually get noticed faster.. give snail mail a try and good luck!

P.S. You are worthy of anything you can imagine... keep doing a great job. As I tell my son, "when one follows a passion, life becomes a wonderful journey" and you are clearly following your bliss.

Old 08-04-2010, 11:28 AM
Jr.Thug is just really niceJr.Thug is just really niceJr.Thug is just really niceJr.Thug is just really niceJr.Thug is just really nice
i was gonna try to send a letter, but my dad said email would be faster, in a sense. i'll give it another couple days, if no reply, i'll write the letter. i really hope that it will follow through! and you can always try other places.

and thanks