I contacted Evening Magazine for E@RTC

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-31-2010, 08:29 PM
Jr.Thug is just really niceJr.Thug is just really niceJr.Thug is just really niceJr.Thug is just really niceJr.Thug is just really nice
Talking I contacted Evening Magazine for E@RTC

Hey guys,

My dad and i were watching Evening Magazine and thought of the idea to have Evening Magazine come to E@RTC, which would be awesome! SO, i wrote an email to evening magazine telling about what E@RTC is, the parking thugs, and the amazing events we have. I also gave them links to the E@RTC website, facebook, and the forum for photos and to get a taste of what we are like. They can either contact my dad by email or cell and also contact Tommy by cell, whom we called "Head Parking Guru" .

We are hoping to hear back from them, so cross your fingers!

GOSH, THAT WOULD BE SO AWESOME IF THEY CAME!!!!!!!!!!!!

Also, i was thinking today, i DO need a pink vest

Old 07-31-2010, 11:12 PM
Apple Sauce is infamous around these parts
That was a great idea! let us know what they say

Old 08-01-2010, 12:48 AM
Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by Apple Sauce
That was a great idea! let us know what they say
The idea was broached last year about having the media come out. During the down economy however, it was brought up that a profile of exotic car owners and their "toys" for lack of better words (even though ERTC is not just about the cars) would probably not go over well. Who knows though, maybe things have improved enough now.

Be sure to let us know what they say.

Old 08-01-2010, 01:03 AM
atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !
This was an awesome move on your part! It was also great to see you so enthusiastic about my car when I pulled into the parking lot. That totally made my day! Thanks for being part of it all!

Old 08-01-2010, 09:58 AM
Jr.Thug is just really niceJr.Thug is just really niceJr.Thug is just really niceJr.Thug is just really niceJr.Thug is just really nice
Thats because your car is BEAUTIFUL! ive never seen a yellow scud before.

And i tried to not have the email sound too, i dont know how to put it, ummm... "show-off"ish i guess? im not sure what the word is for it.

Old 08-01-2010, 02:34 PM
JFowler is infamous around these parts
The email was made with the tone that E@rtc is a car gathering of all makes and works with charities to better the community. I am very proud of how Mikaela went after the idea and I am confident she will see it through to fruition.

Old 08-01-2010, 07:54 PM
TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !
Mikaela is our star thug. I'm merely her occasional chauffeur and co-thug.

Old 08-01-2010, 09:41 PM
Born2Run is just really niceBorn2Run is just really niceBorn2Run is just really niceBorn2Run is just really niceBorn2Run is just really nice
WOW...great job Mikaela. You represent E@RTC very well. I know that your dad has to be very proud of you. Keep us all posted and I hope everything works out.

I agree...you need a pink vest.

Old 08-01-2010, 09:44 PM
Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by Born2Run
I agree...you need a pink vest.
TAH DA:

http://www.amazon.com/Hi-Viz-Pink-Sa.../dp/B001YA8DQ8

Old 08-01-2010, 09:47 PM
hahahahahahahahahahaha!! that is so awesome! and thanks, we do hope it works out

Old 08-03-2010, 04:01 PM
sennaf1 is infamous around these parts
Thumbs up

Mikey you rock.Ill see you wends. coming in from Boise again for cars and coffee.hope they have a raffle again I did good at last one.see all you sat.7th

Old 08-03-2010, 06:57 PM
It will be so awesome to have you back up here!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 08-04-2010, 05:34 AM
TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !
Your PINK vest is on order!

Old 08-04-2010, 07:34 AM
Born2Run is just really niceBorn2Run is just really niceBorn2Run is just really niceBorn2Run is just really niceBorn2Run is just really nice
Mikaela...I know you don't like being called a thug, so now with your new pink vest you can be known as the "Lady Boss."

Old 08-04-2010, 10:28 AM
THANKS TOMMY! i still dont think im worthy enough for anything yet.

"the lady boss", please, dear lord, do not call me lady boss! haha.

And with the Evening Magazine email, does anyone know how long it can take them to respond, if at all?

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: I contacted Evening Magazine for E@RTC