A tragic moment on the trip to Monterey...(pics)

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-29-2010, 12:30 PM
RPGilberts87 is infamous around these parts
As an ex-employee of Les Schwab tires I feel that they treated you really well. I have no hard feelings with les schwab but I do know that the customer service has gone down sine Les passed about 4 years back. The prices are rediculously high. But as far as the warranty goes it's ok.. They try to make their money out of it by trying to not warranty a tire if it has been ran flat..

Old 08-30-2010, 12:33 PM
M Baker is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by RPGilberts87
As an ex-employee of Les Schwab tires I feel that they treated you really well. I have no hard feelings with les schwab but I do know that the customer service has gone down sine Les passed about 4 years back. The prices are rediculously high. But as far as the warranty goes it's ok.. They try to make their money out of it by trying to not warranty a tire if it has been ran flat..
I've had great experiences with them over the last six years and haven't perceived a change in their customer service in the last four years. As mentioned previously in this thread, I have had a pretty good sampling of their customer service throughout Washington state as well as northern Idaho. I've found their prices to have been reasonable as well - they know they have to be competitive with Discount Tire and Tire Rack. It should be mentioned I'm not related to any employees nor do I have friends that are Les Schwab employees. I'm just relating my personal experience as a customer that needs a reliable tire place for my tow vehicle and boat trailer.

Old 08-30-2010, 01:02 PM
Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !
VeI've had great experience with Les Schwab in mill creek. They are not the cheapest, but local and always have what we need on hand. Service has been great so far.

Old 08-31-2010, 11:04 AM
RPGilberts87 is infamous around these parts
I'm glad you guys have had great service with them. Like I said before I have no bitterness towards the company itself. But it prides themselves on customer service and for employee's it prides themselves on great benefits. Once the lawyers stepped in an ran the business the medical coverage was cut in half, the vacation time was cut a little bit, and the dividends were cut drastically.
But i still do support my friends that work there and they support me by referring me some business.