i have found my dream lamborghini...

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-16-2010, 05:59 PM
Jr.Thug is just really niceJr.Thug is just really niceJr.Thug is just really niceJr.Thug is just really niceJr.Thug is just really nice
i have found my dream lamborghini...

i have yet been able to decide what my dream car is.. and now i have found it

Name:  mylambo4.jpg
Views: 77
Size:  28.2 KB

Name:  mylambo5.jpg
Views: 112
Size:  36.7 KB

Name:  mylambo6.jpg
Views: 121
Size:  32.5 KB

Name:  mylambo7.jpg
Views: 99
Size:  41.3 KB

yes that is a pink interior.. and it's so amazing!!!

And i was looking on youtube and i found a pink LP670-4 SV that was in Europe. It made me wonder what the people are thinking in order to do that to their car?

Old 08-16-2010, 06:31 PM
Administrator
GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !
you are just trying to impress Jody...you should be ashamed

Old 08-16-2010, 06:45 PM
Jr.Thug is just really niceJr.Thug is just really niceJr.Thug is just really niceJr.Thug is just really niceJr.Thug is just really nice
i wasnt thinking that at all..

i have always loved black and pink.

and we are both girls, so great minds think alike

Last edited by Jr.Thug; 08-16-2010 at 07:08 PM.
Old 08-16-2010, 08:50 PM
BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by Jr.Thug
i wasnt thinking that at all..

i have always loved black and pink.

and we are both girls, so great minds think alike
I'm impressed for sure! I love black and pink as a combo as well! You have EXCELLENT taste thug girlie! Great minds do think alike! wooot!

Old 08-16-2010, 09:00 PM
Thank you! haha.

i thought it was pretty cooooool. you should see my ATV and gear. its all pink/black/white! i love it!

and what is the story with the IN MEMORY OF decal on your car?

Last edited by Jr.Thug; 08-16-2010 at 09:03 PM.
Old 08-16-2010, 09:03 PM
BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !
Thank you! haha.

i thought it was pretty cooooool. you should see my ATV and gear. its all pink/black/white! i love it!
really??? that's way cool! you ride ATV's??? you rock!! i used to ride dirt bikes and i had the pink/black "FOX" gear! They have some cute chick stuff! So does ICON for street bikes!

Old 08-16-2010, 09:09 PM
Administrator
GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !
OMG.....now there are two of you

Old 08-16-2010, 09:43 PM
i have pink and black fox gear!!!!!!!! hahahahaha! i love it, my ATV is black with pink flames, ill get pics.

Old 08-16-2010, 11:37 PM
atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !
Thank you! haha.

and what is the story with the IN MEMORY OF decal on your car?
I'm not sure if you read about Jody's experience down at the Spectre rally but one of the participants, VRAlexander who also happens to be a longtime contributor everywhere in the automobile world was killed during this event. That's what the "in memory" sticker is all about.

Old 08-17-2010, 01:00 PM
Oh, thats really sad. i will have to read her posts about the rally.

Old 08-17-2010, 04:17 PM
Oh, thats really sad. i will have to read her posts about the rally.

Jason is correct. I had the decal made in memory of my friend, VRAlexander, that I raced with and hung out with the few days that I was in Nevada in June at the Spectre Race. He was a super fun person to be around.

Here is the thread:
https://www.6speedonline.com/forums/...mb-thread.html

Old 08-18-2010, 04:10 PM
My friend april and her dad are really into muscle cars and hot rods, and they have a 1970 challenger that they fixed up and I told them they should come to the gumpert apollon event, and that we would love to see the car... but her dad is hesitant to come cuz he thinks its just a lot of rich peopleshowing off their cars and that his won't match up to anyone else, that he is intimidated I guess. I was hoping for pointers to help them understand its not about your money or anything.. I hope some words from you guys might help.

Old 08-18-2010, 08:10 PM
My friend april and her dad are really into muscle cars and hot rods, and they have a 1970 challenger that they fixed up and I told them they should come to the gumpert apollon event, and that we would love to see the car... but her dad is hesitant to come cuz he thinks its just a lot of rich peopleshowing off their cars and that his won't match up to anyone else, that he is intimidated I guess. I was hoping for pointers to help them understand its not about your money or anything.. I hope some words from you guys might help.

Tell them that they need to come out and that I said so. That oughta do it. LOL! No but really, just tell him it's all about enthuisiasts. Tell him we even have classic cars that come out from time to time. If you bring them over to me and introduce them to me, I'll make sure they feel more than welcome. I'll be busy doing some video/pictures for EVOMS, but I always have time to talk to everyone about cars!

Old 08-18-2010, 08:55 PM
ill introduce them to everybody for sure and ive already explained to them what it is all about several times. haha. i am hoping having it come from some of the other people there will help

and i meant apollo* typos.. theyre a killer.

Old 08-19-2010, 09:23 AM
sennaf1 is infamous around these parts
Mikey,That interior is GROSS.Just my opinion.Now 50's dinner shiny sparkley blue interior,that would be cool.LOL

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: i have found my dream lamborghini...