Exotics at Redmond Town Center is on for August 28

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-28-2010, 01:32 PM
SeattleBum has much to be proud ofSeattleBum has much to be proud ofSeattleBum has much to be proud ofSeattleBum has much to be proud ofSeattleBum has much to be proud ofSeattleBum has much to be proud ofSeattleBum has much to be proud ofSeattleBum has much to be proud ofSeattleBum has much to be proud ofSeattleBum has much to be proud of
Oh man! I was on my way with my new-to-me 911TT and just as I was about to pull into the parking lot, my wife called and said my Dad had a medical emergency. I had to quickly make a u-turn and get back over to their house. I saw a bunch of you there watch me enter and then quickly depart. Oh well. Hope you guys had a great meet and I'll try to catch you next week...

BTW, Dad turned out to be just fine. Just had a leg cramp that led to him passing out. Freaked the heck out of my Mom though!

Old 08-28-2010, 11:49 PM
Mini George is a name known to allMini George is a name known to allMini George is a name known to allMini George is a name known to allMini George is a name known to allMini George is a name known to all
Glad to hear he's okay